WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charlotte's Intro:

'' Wait what , did i hear clearly!'', Thinking to myself

I know i didnt hear the lecturer say that Jasper is a new student in my Calculas class, There is no where possible. Not to mension he changed his entire look. From curls to straight brown hair. His looks and style were so different, He wore a vest and black jeans, which was so not like him. The Jasper i knew carried with him a bucket and were tight blue jeans and button shirts. I didn't know who he was, I was so confused and i had no idea what was going on in my mind.''Jasper Dunlop take a  sit in the front''. '' More like in the back!''

The devil has returned back to me again. Why won't he live me in piece and let me be. This is driving me crazy. So many things were going through my mind and  for some reason i felt like i was about to suffocate from all this  events that took place. Him sitting in front would mean i would have to see him all the time. I could  not take the dispare of  watching the man who called himself my best friend,the raper who made me pregnant and the one who forced me to marry him. I couldn't take it, Rachel saw how nervous and sweaty  but i had to try and keep calm. As we continued through the lesson i felt drowzy and drowzier.'' Mam can i be excused from the lesson''

''Whats the matter Mrs Charlotte, Is something wrong''

''Ah yeah..... You.......I need to go to the bathroom'', studdling

''Well than, you may leave''

''Ahh, Can i go too, I don't think i can hold it any longer!''

''Mrs Rachel , you too, well than you may be excused''

''Got to go!'', we both left the classroom but as i walked out from my chair , I could feel his eyes piercing at me , every moment I turned and tried to get closer to the door i felt as if he could come anytime and suddenly attack me from behind.'' When will this madness end''

I finally got a breather and i left the classroom and Rachel lead the way to the library. I tried smiling and keeping my head up so she couldn't read what was going through my mind.''Riele you have been acting weird since class''

'' No, your crazy, im totally fine, I lied

''I know you, I hope its not what im thinking right''

''What are you talking about'', getting a little nervous

''That guy?, Jasper , he is the one you told me about and don't deny it!''

''Charlotte don't lie to me, I now you''

''Well your wrong his not the guy your ....... think..... about''

''Ok number one your  sweating and two your look like a mess!''

''Fine you see through me so well!, Yes his the guy and its driving me crazy''

''I don't even know how he found out that i school here'', I dropped on a sit 

Rachel:'' Do you think he could be wanting to take revenge

If there is anyone who is suppose to take revenge , it should be and no one else. If i had the chance to change everything.. , ''No wait scratch that!'' I wish i could have killed him right away and this instant. I dont ever want to look back at my own mistake, This will be the best chance to finally destroy him but how will i be able to do it.'' Rachel are you serious!''

''I should be the one to take revenge on him for all he did to me, Thats what he deserves!''

Charlotte:'' I wish i could kill him right now and make sure his dead to the extend where he wont be able to crawl back, Haaaaaaaaaaa!, Crying with tears in my eyes

''Charlotte your scaring me to death'', moving away

''Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'', laughing and crying

Just imagining the death of Jasper made me happy and could wait to get rid of him but, im not that type of person. I wasnt ready to become like him as evil and trival like he was. I have a good hurt and im sure thats exactly what my parents would have wanted. That i wouldn't have to take revenge but scratch everything and everyone else. ''I need to find out something , I will see you at the dome!''

''Charlotte wait!'' , screaming

I ran as quick as possible and felt like i was going mad, my life was truly changing. Why cant my life be normal like any other normal person wouldn't live, The only place were i could get answers was from my mom,but before i could run any further.'' Charlotte what a nice day ha!''

''Bianca what do you want, im not in the mood'', walking away

''Im not done talking to you Riele!, I want you to hear everything im about to say''

''What exactly could be more  interesting to hear, rolling her eyes

Bianca:'' I want you to stay away from Henry for good, His mine did you get that!'

''Bia...'', cutt off

''Do you know how hard it was to make him forget about you, I tried everything i could but he still wouldn't forget you, He still thought about you, no matter what i did it wouldn't count''

''Why are you telling me this'', feeling hurt

''For you to know that i truly love him and im capable of doing anything for him'', getting closer

''Riele please stay away from him , his the first person i have ever loved and adored, Im willing to sacrifice anything for him'', holding onto my hand

''Fine, You can have him, since your love is so sincere and real''

''Really, I knew you would understand!'', giving a hug

''Don't even try it, I can give him up but i still don't trust you'', looking serious

''Thank you Charlotte'', smirking 

''Did i do the right thing?'', I began asking myself. I don't know why but i felt a sharp pain in my chest and tried to deny all the pain i felt. Its only fair that she gets to be with him, I already have so many problems and its only fair that i let him have a happy ending.'' Its the right thing to do'', I got to the Headmistress office and knocked.'' Come in''

''Mom why are you here'', I asked with curiousity

''Honey are you fine, your not hurt right!, she said sadly

''I will live you two here and talk, she left as she closed the door after her

''We got a call from the intelligents that Jasper is here and............