\\\\\\IM SORRY \\\\\\

Henry's POV

''Help me!'''

''Charlotte im coming to save you''

''Too late she's dead''

''NO!''

''Charlotte!''

''Finally she's out of the way!''

''Hehaehaha!''

''Ahhh ha!''

''What in the world was that''

Kevin: '' you oky Keith''

Henry:'' yeah just a bad dream''

Kevin: ''ok''

What the hell jsut happened to me right now, I had the worst nightmare i have ever had and it scared the living daylight out of me.One thing i really dont get yet is why would Bianca try to kill Charlotte and why would i dream about her.'' This is weird''. I alredy have so much to deal with, including the breakdown that Bianca had last night and for some reason thought i'm not even in the mood for classes, especially when it has do with math.'' I hate math''

Kevin: '' you talking to me''

Henry:''No just thinking out loud''

Kevin:'' hey you remember that chick i brought in on Sayerday''

Henry:'' yeah, what''

Kevin:'' she dumped me''

Henry:'' what no!''

Kevin: '' Stop acting suprise cause i know you knew it was gonna happened''

Henry:'' dude im serious, i am suprise''

Kevin:'' yeah sure''

Henry:'' look it's not the end of tha world, im sure your gonna find an awsome girl that gonna like you for who you truely are'', being sarcastic

Truth is, there is no girl in the world that's ever going to take Kevin serious because his all about sex and having fun. I reallly feel sorry for him but it's time he man's up and stop's leting woman play with his heart cause the truth is i have been there before and i dont want him to suffer and go through the same pain i felt.

''Your right Keith, im gonna get a beer''

Henry:  ''woah!, arent you going to class''

Kevin: nah, i'm tired and not in the mood''

Sometimes i wonder if this dude even has his entire life figured out or not. So i stood up from my bed, get into the shower, get dressed and make my bed before i live and out i go to class. My first class starts at 8:15 and its just 8:10.'' Thank god im on time'', as i eneter the class.'' I see mr Kieth, your early for the first time''. '' Ah yeah''

''Hey Keith''

''Rachel''

Henry: ''Why are you in this class''

Rachel: '' i king of switch my Geography class for world history''

Henry: ''why would you do that''

Rachel:''well you se-''

''Mr Kieth and ms Rachel can i excuse you from my cla-''

Rachel:'' oh sir please do not we are busy discussing about Martin King lauther''

''Is that true Mr Keith''

''Ah yeah''

''Well do you think you could tell us about him, seens this is world History''