New Identidy:}

[Charlotte's: POV]

During this days my life has changed completely and i cant wait for the new world i'm about to live in. It was only three  days ago that i was kidnapped but look where i am today.'' Come ,are you coming or not'', a voice said to me but when i looked back it was none other than  Inspector Ally or you can call her Chief of police.'' Yeah im on my way''. As i began walking i felt frighted to go in the lab becuase i had no idea of what was going to happen to me or even worse what the lab results were going to be.

''Ok i have to go, my collic here will look after you and do what ever she tells you''

After telling me what she told me ,she left in an instant.

''Hi my name is Charlotte i will be guiding you on what to do''

Charlotte: ''thats a qui-insidence that turns out to be my name too''

Charlotte: that awsome,than we are going to get along perfectly''

Than after some minutes she hand's me a weird looking dress that looks more like a towel or something.'' Put this on''

''Why''

''see , the machine we are about to put you in can only read through this and nothing else''

''What ever''

I immediately put on the dress which made me feel very uncomfortable and a little annoying.'' Well your done, now i need you to lay down on this bed for me, your not gonna feel pain or anything, all it's gonna do is scan your body''

''got it''

''good Charlotte''

After putting me in the machine which was so dark and i felt a little strange but after at 5 min. They were finally done and i changed into my clothe's immediately.

''Well i see your done, than lets had home''

'' Where''

'' Too my house where else''

Charlotte:'' what about the test results''

Inspector Ally: ''oh they will be out in 5 to 3 days''

''ok''

After taking all the test that i needed to, which was only done by one compurised machine,we headed to her car and we headed to her house. Looking at the road was pretty boring and i could feel myself falling asleep to all the traffic noice and so on. After more than 30min of driving i woke up as i heard the sound of the car stoping and when i climbed out of the car, all i could see was a beautiful mansion and so much vegetation , it felt like i was in a dream. I know i had a laxirious life but not like this.''this was out of the question''

Inspector Ally:'' welcome home sleepy head''

Charlotte: '' you seriously live here''

Inspector Ally: '' yeah i do but don't get to confy''

As we entered the house which was so spacey and amazing.It was a 5 story house with expensive chairs and the most amazing thing of all was the view of a beautiful mountain which is shaped in a lion figure.The view of the mountain was in one of the rooms i loved so much and not to talk about a queen sized bed.I felt like i was in heaven and that i was dead or something because it's not all day that you get to see this.

''This is amazing''

Inspector Ally: '' You like the view''

Charlotte:'' i'ts everything i have never seen''