TRUTH REVEALED

Charlotte POV:
" WHAT IS HE DOING HERE!", drops the cake onto the floor
" Honey you dropped the cake! ", runs to pick the broken cake
" Can you all stop with the pretends, its over Charlotte". This was most definitely not happening to me, was Henry inside my house , is this really happening or i'm I dreaming.  Henry is my house and sitting down watching me. This isn't good at all. "Come with me", I pulled him out with his school bag , I know that deep inside I should be happy cause that would mean I don't need to lie to him anymore but that was not the case at all.  We stood outside the porch.
C: Henry go back now, this has nothing to do with you"
H: For how long are you going to keep lying to yourself Char, i'm here for you and i'm not living without answers! "
C: Keith or whatever they call you , just forget about everything that happened today"
" Charlotte you know his right, he deserves to know"
" What does he deserve to know, he left me when I needed him the most,  he ran away and left me with that animal!"
C:"You deserve to know, how he mercilessly raped me an even when I screamed he didn't even care about me!, crying
C:" You deserve to know, how he killed my parents right in front of me, Do you still want to know!"
I didn't mean to lush out on him but I was full of so much bitter and anger, I couldn't look at Henry. The only man that I truly loved and the only one that stole my heart.
H:" Char I do..nt know ...wahat to ...ahhh say"
" Im sorry Henry but I think you need to live"
" Henry you don't have to petty me, I guess it all had to happen"
H:"Don't you ever say that, it's my fault,  maybe if I never left like that,that bastard would have never touched you and. ...", he held me in a tight hug and repeatedly began to tell me that everything is going to be ok. That I shouldn't worry but the truth is i'm worried,  the same man that hurt me so many times was living in the mist all of people. His become so obsessed with me to the point of insanity. "How can you tell that everything is going to be ok, his here Henry, right in the school!"
H:" I wont allow him to touch you ever again I swear, he is good as dead, holding me into his arms and a kiss on my forehead
H: " I swear if my name is not Henry I will save you Char and make sure that he pays with the same blood he killed your parents"
H: That's my promise" 
He immediately lives without a word and I can do nothing but hope and pray that nothing happens to Henry. Losing my parents was far enough but losing Henry would be like committing suicide and im not up for that." Well I have got to go back"
"Honey, I know you didn't want to tell him but I needed you tell him yourself"

Finally back to the dome getting ready to change since Rachel was invited to a party and she can anyone along with her and there's none other than me to tagging along. " Your wearing that Rachel!"
" Why not there is going to be smoking hot guys , so duh"
"It's a really short skirt, a lot of attention for a very nerdy girl",I say mocking her
"Haha laugh all you want but not when I finally get lucky! "
We finally reach to where the party is taking place and it seems as though everyone is having so much fun,  the party looks like a blast not until. " Hey wanna join me, we could do great amazing stuff together, baby girl", with a smirk on his face
"Live the young lady alone!", smashes the guy in a black jacket and grabs my hand.  I can't really see who he is as his wearing a hoodie which makes it hard for to see his face."You ok Char", takes his hoodie off
"Jasper!", astonished
I couldn't believe it, right in front of me was Jasper standing right infront of me and I couldn't believe it, my nightmare was standing right infront of me."Are you ok, did he hurt you"
"Your obsessed with me aren't you, you can't stand that someone was looking at me", I don't know what was happening but I was tired of being afraid but I wanted to torture him the same way he did with me." Charlotte are you ok"
"Isn't this what you want, I'm giving myself to you!", in a seductive tone
" Char I want you but not like this,  I want our moment to be special"
"Hahahahaha, I laugh until my eyes teared up
"What's funny!, im serious,  I want you to come with me far away"
" Jasper you really😅- cutt off
Just when im about to walking away, thinking that all is good
"You better come with me, I give you 48 hours or else Rachel and Henry will be dead by tomorrow evening 😂, now i'snt that funny"
"Your crazy Jasper!", terrified
Than suddenly I felt a pull as though an upward force pushed me away and he took my hand, I knew hid touch it was the most amazing touch ever. "Henry", in a soft tone
"Why don't you ever listen to me!, didn't I tell you to never talk to him"
"Im sorry, just hold me tight"
"I swear sometimes Charlotte you drive me c-r..az-y" I couldn't help myself I cut him off with a kiss and I could stand the idea of losing Henry for the rest of my life. We released for air and we were so electrified by the sension and our lips met again,  we ran and left the party,  i'm sure Rachel was doing ok.
"We are here, welcome to my hubble dorme miss Charlotte"
"Shut up and kiss me", I could not contain myself as he unzipped my dress and layed his figures onto my boobs."There actually not small!"
"Hey", He passionately kissed my collar bone which caused me to moan heavily. His body and abs against mine, his touch lingering around my entire body an electric and magnetic feeling I have never felt before." Henry", as our fingers entangled together. "Yes Char"
"Promise you will never live me"