(#!)

Henry POV:

I fell like i cant breathe and it feels like im about to saffocate from all this pain. I tried so hard to erase her from my memory from my head. I dont know what  she has that so special about her, I swear i try to figure out what she has that drives my crazy but to me she is simply just a flash in the eye. I dont know what  the right moves and the right places are any longer. When ever i'm close to her i go crazy and feel like i'm somewhere else. Seeing her cry made me feel good but a part of me wanted to help her up and take care of her and do anything for her.'' No Henry stop'', thinking to himself.

I got up in the  early morning to head to class cause i didn't want to run into Charlotte or Bianca. Running into both of them would just cause so much confusion cause i really don't know who i love anymore. I love Bianca but what I feel for Charlotte is unexplainable and trust me i tried to forget that kiss we shared on the sea shore but it's going to be harder with her around. ''I feel like i'm on a long drive thats going to end badly.

I got to class early but it didn't seem like i was the only one who got up early seems like Kevin is  starting to get serious with his school work and that a good thing right.'' Hey man what are you doing here''

''Dont tell anyone but i'm trying to impress the new chick''

''Who''

Kevin:'' Charlotte Moon , I mean look at her shes hot''

Keith:'' Well if i were you i wouldn't wanna mess with her''

Kevin:'' Look man i dont why but why did she call you Henry''

Keith:'' I don't know maybe i look like someone she knew''

Kevin:'' No man, It seemed like she knew exactly what she was taliking about''

Keith:'' Are you done Kevin!''

''Ok man, Im just messing with you''

Finally the class started piling up and with no time we had a whole class with student and listening to Kevin just ruined my whole intire day but i hope everthing goes well. '' Hey babe''

''Hey B''

I cant say i'm a lucky man to have a girlfriend like Bianca , she's everything any guy could ever want and ask for but looking at Charlotte makes my blood boil. 

After listening to all the boring lectures that we got , which is really something i wouldn't want to do any time soon but if your going to having to be sucessful that you got to up your game and take things serious. I like my professor but he can sure be annoying and too  British, most people cant pronounce his name so we cutt it short for Nick, which even sounds better that his name.

Nick:'' Ok people as you all know our fun raser is starting on the 5 of may and i hope you guys have settled each other in groups of 6

Whole class:'' Yeah!''

Nick:'' Well to bad its going to be in random order''

Whole class:'' Boooo!''

Nick:'' I dont make the rules ,i jsut follow the rules''

Bianca: '' Oh come on!''

Nick:'' Bianca will you have some respect , young lady''

Charlotte:'' I for one agree with the idea, i mean if we are random order maybe we can get to know all each other''

Henry:'' Boo!''

Nick:'' Mr Hart if you do that on more time you will have the Head mistress to talk to your''