Blind eyes

[Henry's Intro]

I cant believe what just happened right here, I know that the doctor didn't just say that Char is pregnant , There no way i mean i know she's been with Jasper and stuff but she's just not the type of girl to give in so easily. There's got to be more to this story , I dont believe what the doctor is saying to us there must be a mistake in the lab reports or someone messed with the computers.'' Doctor are you sure what your saying is true''

''Yes mr Hart , the patient has been pregnant for almost about 5 months now''

''But because of the complication that took place she has lost the baby''

Rachel:''WOw!''

I cant just sit here and do nothing , I need answers and the only way to do that is to see her , only she can give me the answers im looking for now this is crazy but i swear Jasper is going to pay for what he did to my beloved Char. What am i saying this is none of my business.''Can we go in and see her''

''Of course you may''

''Rachel i'd rather go in alone, if that ok with you''

''Sure, i will just wait here and you better get answers Henry''

I  don't know what i was doing but i knew i had to find out what was happening and just when i was on my way to the Intensive Care Unit, drama had to follow me around.''Henry are you ok, i tried calling you'', While huging me and felt like she was never going to let go of me.''Bianca what are you doing here, how did you know i was here''. '' Soulmates always know where they are,right?''.

''Soulmates''

''Hey Rachel i see your here too, i guess i was the only one who wasnt invited''

Rachel:''Yeah i guess no one wanted to give you  an invation, fake smiling

''Unlike your friend Charlotte who's busy dying or is it the baby that she's expectinng'', giving glare

Wait how does Bianca know that Charlotte is pregnant and how did she know where to find me this is getting really weird, nothing makes any sense , Is it possible that Charlotte might have told Bianca about everything except me but i mean they hate each other and cant stand each other. ''Something doesn't seem right'', thinking. '' How do you know that Char is dying that she lost the baby''. '' The news was all over town and i figured out she was pregnant cause she was so emotional,hungry not to mension she gaint weight''.

''But now its time for us to go Henry, forget about Charlotte'', Touching my shoulder. I slipped her from my shoulder and i cant believe what she could just  say now , how blind and insane is she.''Im not living Charlotte alone you must be crazy to ever think i could do that''.

B:''I see, Charlotte is always going to be  more important to you what about be Henry!'', she starts tearing up

K:''Bianca sometimes not everything is about you!''

B:''Ok but you just remember i was the one who was always by your side when she left you and dont forget she chose Jasper not you Henry or Keith!'' 

With that left said she left stomping to the door and left the hospital, her last words where all up in my ear and couldnt forget what she said , She's right what am i still doing here after all Char chose Jasper and not me. Whats the use of telling myself that we could be together right now , i was brought out of my thoughs when Charlotte came out of the ICU, she looked frighted and weak its as if something bad happened  and took her hand and led her outside the hospital entrance.There was no expression on her face, it seemed as if they were moving her to a new room but i needed answers, I know im being selfish but sometime you need to be selfish when its needed.'' Charlotte stop''

''Henry''

Her eyes where fool of tears , her whole body was trembling and shaking her eyes were all swollen from all the crying, this was to sad to watch ,i just cant do this anymore, She looked into my eyes and so did i , its like time stoped for us that time that everyone and everything all stoped just for us to see each other.''Henry you need to stay away from me , this this is not right and i-, cutt off. ''Why didnt you tell me your pregnant''. Her reaction was crystal clear it was obvious she never thought of it , her brown eyes popped out with more darkness and color.''How did you know that i was ,you know''

''The doctor told me, i just need to know something and i need you to be honest with me''

''Yeah sure''

''Was Jasper the father of the baby'', anxious

It took her long to answer me but i knew Char to well, when ever shes quiet it's either she's scared or the truth and i was hoping that the answer would be the other , i cant bare to find out that Jasper is the dad or past tense.'' So is he or not Char''. All she does is turn her head and bit her lip

''So he was the father , right ''

''Henry i was going to tell you but i didnt know what to do and i was confused'', crying

''Don't do that Char!''

Charlotte:'' Do what Henry''

Keith:''Crying Char, You know what!, I thought i was wrong for doing what i did but you slept with him''

Charlotte:''No its not like that Henry he fo---, cut off

Keith:'' He forced you, Ow please Char im not an idoit , you did it and you wanted it!''

C:'' I want nothing more than to have you Henry, you have no idea how much i regret choosing Jasper and not you, Crying and trying to touch my cheek

K:''Don't come any close Charlotte, I could do something you would like''

K:''When i kissed you in the woods was that just a game to you, do you not feel anything for me''

C:''I love you Henry and i know that you can feel that , I love you''

K:''Of course you do, But you know what Char! , I dont love you

C:''Thats not true your just angry and your- cuut off

Rachel:''You Charlotte we are friends and friends  tell each other everything''

I cant believe that i was so angry with myself , somehow i had doubt that maybe Char wasnt pregnant and that perhaps it was all a mistake but having to know that she is carrying my bestfriends baby that the worst blow ever. I don't know why i keep going back to her when all she brings me is missery , every time i fall and break down i always end up in her arms, Bianca is such a good woman and i take advantage of her kindness and patience. I really need to do something. Just when im about to take a ride back to school.''Whats up man''

''Do i know you''

''Its me Jasper''

''Dude where have you been''