Chapter Two

Please read, vote, and comment! Picture doesn't belong to me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normal POV

Lucy was seven years old and waiting for Acnologia to get back to the cave they were living in. Lucy knew that the cave had four rooms, one for her, one for Acnologia, and another room which was filled with clothes for Lucy, that Acnologia had bought. The very last room was filled with treasure and enchanted so only Acnologia and Lucy could enter, and if Acnologia ever had to leave for whatever reason, the treasure would go into an unlimited bag.

Acnologia had gifted the bag to Lucy after she had torn her dress when she was playing around. She didn't have anything to replace her clothing, so Acnologia had given her the bag and enchanted it to match whatever outfit Lucy was wearing, and to never leave her.

Lucy was sitting by the fire and poking the ashes when she heard a thump. She tilted her head upwards and used her other senses to try to figure out where the object was. However, due to her still being a child, she only made out a faint direction so she quickly chanted, "Dragon's eye unleash," in case she needed to use magic.

This allowed her to see, and when she opened her eyes to see what fell, she saw a round object. Lucy walked over to inspect it, and she realized that it was a dark blue egg with yellow swirls randomly strewn across. She carefully dusted off the debris on the egg, and quickly carried the egg into her room.

Her room was decorated in shades of purple and blue with hints of black. There was a king sized bed with a canopy and more pillows than she could ever use with a bed-sheet showing the night sky. Lucy loved how the room looked, but rarely used it for she liked to sleep under Acnologia's wing. Lucy carried the egg to the bed and dropped it there before wrapping blankets around it to keep it warm.

Lucy then walked back outside to wait for Acnologia because she was excited to show him the egg, and ask what was inside. She was sitting while thinking if Acnologia would allow her to keep the egg, but her thoughts quickly jumped from what could possibly hatch from it and what she could name it. She didn't even consider the fact that Acnologia would actually say no to her keeping it, as Acnologia was wrapped around her little finger.

Lucy also thought about what type of dragon slayer magic she would learn next, for Acnologia had already taught her three-fourths of the elements but she still hadn't learned Dark Chaos dragon slayer magic. She wished to learn this element the most because when she was using it she would be able to see. She was pulled out of her thoughts when she heard something say, "Human girl."

Lucy turned around and saw two vulcans that were staring at her with hungry eyes. She quickly used sky magic to heighten her strength, and got into a ready position to fight. She proudly yelled, "Fire dragon's roar," glad to have a chance to use her magic even though she was in danger.

This didn't do much damage to the vulcans for they only had a few burnt spots in their fur, so she paused while she thought of an element that would harm them: lightning. During this pause the vulcans started moving towards her aggressively but she screamed, "Lightning dragon's breakdown fist," before they could reach her.

This quickly made lightning crackle around the vulcans, and to make her attack damage them even more, she added water into the lightning, as water conducts lightning. This took both of the vulcans out, but in the corners of her eyes she saw a dark flash.

Pain quickly overwhelmed her senses on her left sight, and she glanced down and saw three slashes on her side. The slashes had blood dripping out. but she didn't have time to pay it any attention as she had turned around and came face to face with a demon from the book of Zeref.

It had two red horns and had pitch black eyes and was on four legs with black fur (picture on top, just add horns). Her hand quickly went to her side, ready to call out a spirit to help her, when she realized frantically that she had left her keychain inside after she carried the egg in. She grimaced before snarling at the demon and moving to fight it.

They jumped at each other before she called out, "Sky dragon's fist!" This didn't do anything to the wolf except leave a little scratch and the demon roared in anger. The demon jumped at her as she jumped back and the demon suddenly turned its head before glancing back at the sky before running off.

As the demon ran off, Lucy fainted from the loss of blood as Acnologia landed in the clearing. He called, "Lucy, I have a gift fo..." but didn't finish speaking as he saw Lucy.

He quickly ran to her and propped her up. Lucy's head lolled to the side and he quickly gasped before trying to heal her. Acnologia was able to stop the blood flow but there was something in the scratches he couldn't heal so he quickly transformed back before flying Lucy to Grandeeney.

"Grandeeney, can you heal her?" Acnologia roared before he even landed and Grandeeney hurried out of her cave before looking at Lucy and transforming into her human form. She quickly took Lucy from Acnologia and carried her into the cave.

Grandeeney tried to heal her but the gashes wouldn't mend together. Acnologia was starting to panic even more, when she turned and spoke to Acnologia, "I can heal her but I will need your blood. Also this potion might have some side effects."

Acnologia nodded before offering his arm out for her to draw the blood from, thinking that he would give anything to help Lucy.