Chapter Seventeen

I'm so sorry that I haven't been able to update in so, so long. I finally finished my science fair project and midterms so expect me to update much more often. Love all of you guys. Also please vote if you enjoyed the chapter. 

The image does not belong to me, its the image of Mirajane in her demon form Sitri. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   

Loke's POV

I glanced down at Lucy who was blushing deeply. I chuckled and glanced at all the dragon slayers who seemed jealous.

"Loke! Why did you do that?" Lucy pouted, making me smile deeply and chuckled, but even so I lost my smile after thinking about how Lucy would never end up with me. She had so many suitors chasing after her, and she just believed every time I flirted with her I'm joking, but that might be my fault. I had always been a playboy and she had known about it.

"Well, my beautiful princess, I was hoping that we could really get married right now." I replied, causing her to laugh, as she jumped out of my arms. Everyone gasped as the sight of her final form became revealed,

Her golden hair was glistening in the sun, while her blue eyes sparkled with fun, butterflies flitted among her wings, and her dress as flowers grew around her. Lucy waved her hands a flower appeared in every single member of the audience's hands, as butterflies started to fly up into the air, forming the Sabertooth sign. Everyone started cheering and clapping, chanting Sabertooth, while I looked around, seeing that the battle between Mirajane and Jenny was temporarily forgotten.

A cough broke through my thoughts, and it startled Lucy who was in the middle of using dark dragon slayer magic to do tricks. She paused as Chapati started speaking.

"Um, this is very awesome and everything, but don't you think we should get to the battle." He asked, sweat dropping.

"Ah yes." Lucy replied, as Oba Babasama suddenly yelled, and attracted attention to herself from a huge statue.

"I think it's about time I made an appearance." Oba Babasama yelled to the crowd as everyone turned to look at her.

"Lamia Scale's Oba Babasama is going to show you what a woman's charm is." She finished as she jumped off the statue, landing in a swimsuit, while everyone gasped, and I fainted feeling my soul leave me.

Lucy's POV
I glanced at Loke, who had fainted after watching Oba Babasame jump down. I sighed and closed his gate, flying up to Sabertooth's balcony where MinMin hugged me.

"Why didn't you come down?" I pouted, watching as she smiled.

"Well, I wanted to watch your amazing display of powers." MinMin answered, pulling me to watch the fight again.

"It looks like playtime is over, huh?" Jenny asked Mirajane smirking.

"I'm a little disappointed. That was fun." Mira answered sweetly.

"This match has gone on much longer than planned, so this outfit will be the last." Chapati announced, showing the score that was tied at 30 verus 30.

"Mira, this will be the last one." Jenny stated, flashing a smirk.

"Yep. And I'm not going to lose." Mira announced, smirking as well.

"Why don't we go with the flow of the previous bets and make a bet?" Jenny asked, showing how much confident she had.

"Good idea. What are the stakes?" Mira agreed, looking interested.

"How about the person that loses has to appear nude in the Weekly Sorcerer?" Jenny yelled, making all the guys get bloody noses, and causing some to faint.

"Sure, why not." Mira agreed, tilting her head sweetly to the side.

"And the final theme...... is battle gear." Chapati announced, sweat pouring down his face.

"This is my battle form." Jenny stated, changing into long red boots going up to her thighs, with a helmet that held back her hair while having horns come out of the sides. Her outfit also gave her long gloves to her shoulders with it covering her breasts and using a crisscross of strings to connect to the bottle piece.

"Then I'll show you mine. We went with the flow of the previous battles and made a bet so maybe it'll be okay to keep going with the flow and finish this with a little dust-up?" Mira changed into her demon: sitri form, her strongest form. I smirked, thinking that she might actually be able to keep up with me for a few minutes. Her form had razor sharp claws with real golden horns coming out of her head. Her entire body was covered with armor, as she smirked a dangerous smile. (image in media)

Jenny looked flabbergasted, as Mira shot forward, hitting her in the stomach, taking Jenny out with a single blow.