Chapter Eighteen

So I'm back and I'm so happy to say that I'm much better now, and that I'll try to update as much as possible, but each chapter might take around a month. It really depends for now. So I hope you enjoy this chapter and vote. 

Anyway Yukino still has the keys she had as the copy that Lucy owns is specifically for her for if she has all the celestial keys, celestial mages would only have silver keys. Also one set of the Zodiac keys is always for Lucy, for example, if Lucy were to give some of the keys to someone, the other copy would appear in her hand. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normal POV

As Jenny's guildmates carried her off the battlefield, Mato-san announced the next battle, Mermaid Heel's Kagura Mikazuchi vs Yukino Agria from Sabertooth.

As Kagura and Yukino made their way down from the balconies, Lucy and Minerva started talking.

"Lucy, do you think Yukino can win?" Minerva asked, eyes intently watching the stadium.

"I'm not sure, but we'll see the result later." Lucy replied, hands stroking her keys.

When Kagura and Yukino both made it down to the arena, Yukino suggested that they make a bet like all the other fights before them. Kagura disagreed, but as Yukino kept on pressuring her so Kagura agreed to wager their lives.

"It's your bad luck to be standing in front of a member of Sabertooth." Yukino declared as she pulled out a key. "Gate of the fish! I open thee. Pisces!" Yukino finishes yelling. Pisces rushed toward Kagura, but Kagura was just jumping off its back, dodging.

"If all you're doing is dodging it, then all I have to do is ground you." Yukino said as she pulled out another key. "Gate of the scales, I open thee. Libra!"

"Libra, alter the target's gravity." Yukino commanded, as Lucy glanced down at Star, who was shaking her head.

"What's wrong Star?" Lucy asked with concern, but it seemed like Star didn't register her voice and she continued to shake and mutter.

Lucy gently shook Star which brought her out of her trance. Lucy watched Star with concerned eyes, as Star hugged Lucy.

"Yukino is going to lose, and your uncle will be mad. You will have to watch and try to change her future, or everything will come crashing down." Star mummered, as she fell unconscious.

Lucy carefully and slowly laid Star down on the bench, and kept on watching the fight with disinterest. Kagura blew off the spirit's gravity and jumped, but Libra smashed her into the statue, as Pisces rushed toward her.

Suddenly everyone felt a change in the stadium and glanced down at Libra who suddenly had gravity pushing against her. Pisces had also stopped moving, stuck in Kagura's gravity.

As Pisces fell on Libra, Kagura jumped off the statue and leaped off, Yukino closed the gates, and pulled out a black key.

"The thirteenth gate, interesting." Lucy mused Minerva glanced at Lucy with a troubled look, as Kagura dodged Pisces' attack with the slightest of ease.

"If you're making me open the thirteenth gate, that means you're out of luck." Yukino stated.

"Luck, huh? I haven't relied on luck the moment I was born!" Kagura yelled, as she rushed toward Yukino. "Everything has come through choices that I've made." She continued.

Yukino pointed the key straight at Kagura, and undaunted, yelled, "Gate of the serpent-bearer, I open thee!"

"That's what's leading me to the future." Kagura finished, as Yukino yelled Ophiuchus.

The black mist surrounding the city intensified, as two eyes seemed to come out of the dark, and a body started to form. Coils of a body covered by black scales surrounded Kagura, and the whole body of a humongous black snake glared at Kagura before rushing.

"Blade of resentment, Archenemy. Style of the unsheathed sword." Kagura calmly said, before time seemed to stop for a moment, and as everything rushed toward everyone, the body fell into pieces.