Chapter Thirteen

Vote if you enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    

Lucy's POV

I watched on as the guilds sent people to participate in Hide and Seek. Gray, Rufus, Juvia, Eve, Jager, Beth, Lyon, and Nullpudding volunteered to go, and as the participants stepped into the arena, and as the rules of the game were explained, I smirked. I knew that Rufus would be able to attack everyone at once, and would win without a doubt.

Everyone started moving in the city they built out of magic, and as the clones, were made, I watched with amusement as Juvia hugged a clone of Gray, losing a point for her team. I turned to look at Minmin, who was laughing beside me, and snuck a glance at Sabertooth's team on their balcony.

As Nullpudding attacked Gray over and over again, I glanced at Fairy Tail's balcony, and looked at how mad they were. I cheered as Rufus attacked everyone at the same time, with a big red magic circle appearing behind Rufus. Everyone watched Rufus as his attack put Sabertooth in first place, and then bowed at me, and I blushed, as a lot of his fangirls turned to glare at me with jealousy in their eyes.

"Lu-chan, Rufus likes you too," Minmin teased as she looked at me, while I turned away, pouting.

Suddenly Mato-san announced that Hide and Seek was over, and I cheered as Rufus went back to Sabertooth's balcony, while Minmin was poking me in the sides.

"Come on, Minmin. He doesn't like me." I argued, as Minmin just nodded, deciding not to argue as Lisanna was called to go out against Flare. I watched on in curiosity as Lisanna was beating Flare until suddenly Flare whispered something to Lisanna, and Lisanna was caught without trying to fight back.

I looked around, wondering what was the cause, when I spotted a part of Flare's red hair next to a little girl on the Fairy Tail balcony.

I whispered to Stardust, "Tell Natsu, the dragon slayer with pink hair, that Asuka is in danger." I watched as she flied off, and I shrugged to Minerva's question glance.

I watch as the hair is burned, and Lisanna is released, before Lisanna almost won, but fell to the ground in exhaustion, which ended in a draw. I had felt a magic outside of the arena helping Flare, and I turned to look at Raven Tail's balcony. I didn't see anything suspicious as Stardust flew back to land in my arms. I glanced down at her, and she pointed to Natsu, who was smiling at me. I nodded at him, showing that he didn't need to be thankful.

Flare, and Lisanna left the arena and Orga, and Warcry were called down to fight. Orga won without even trying, and was walking over to the guild when Sting commented on his fighting.

"Couldn't you have made it more fun, Orga?" Sting yelled, as Orga walked back to the center of the stadium.

"I'll sing a song." Orga replied, as he yelled for a mike.

"That's not what I meant!" Sting sweatdropped.

"The strongest, strongest, number one!" Orga bleated out, as I started to hold my ears in anguish. His voice was horrible, and I heard it even louder since I was a dragon slayer, but Sabertooth's fans were somehow cheering to this.