Chapter Three

This is what Lucy looks like in her demon form. Even so she doesn't have the sword. 

This picture does not belong to me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Acnologia's POV

I waited patiently outside for Grandeeney to finish healing Lucy. I heard my name being called which pulled me from my thoughts of what happened to Lucy. Grandeeney yelled, "Come inside Acnologia. I finished healing her!"

I walk inside to see Lucy lying with bandages wrapped around her. I gathered her into a hug and Grandeeney patted me on the back before comforting me, "She'll be fine now, but you might have to watch for some of the side effects from the potions."

"Thank you Grandeeney. Is it possible for her to be moved now as I don't want to keep you from your own dragon slayer?" I asked Grandeeny, straightening up.

"Yes she can be moved." Grandeeney replied, so I moved Lucy onto my back to carry her home. I flew for a few minutes before making it back to our cave and landing in the clearing. I changed back to human form which was me with gray hair that stuck up in all directions and blue swirls on my arms.

I quickly carried Lucy into her room where I noticed an egg on her bed. I stared at the egg in bewilderment, wondering where it came from before noticing that it was an exceed egg. I carefully moved the exceed egg to the side of the bed and placed Lucy next to it. I pulled the blanket over Lucy and watched her to make sure that she was truly there and safe. I never wanted to see her hurt again, but I knew that I couldn't keep her with me forever.

Lucy curled around the exceed egg and hugged it before it started cracking. I watched in fascination as the egg fell in pieces and when all pieces were lying on the bed, a small exceed came out.

The exceed was light purple with a yellow star over its right eye and it had a white tummy that faded into pink and then light purple. The tip of its tail was also yellow and it had dark purple paws. It opened its eyes before blinking it shut, and I managed to see that its eyes were light blue which faded into a dark purple. I watched as it managed to sense Lucy and crawled over to her before hugging and curling up next to her.

I went outside and went to the kitchen to think of when I would have to leave Lucy on July 7, x777 because I had to take care of all the demons from Zeref's book and get back to the dragon realm. I also felt bad for Zeref because he didn't intend for all the demons to happen, he just wanted to revive his brother.

While I was outside, I heard Lucy waking up and screaming happily. I quickly rush instead to explain to her about the exceed, but as I get closer, her squeals turn into words, "I have wings, I have wings. This is so cool!"

I rush into the room thinking she bumped her head and became delusional, but when I get inside I see she actually has wings. Her wings were transforming between different kinds quickly and I rushed to her and grabbed her shoulders. I speak to her in a calm tone saying, "Calm down, Lucy. We have to test a few things."

"But this is so..." Lucy starts to speak again, but I cut her off.

"Calm down, Lucy. Now say Angel Wings." I tell her, looking into her eyes.

She repeats, "Angel Wings." And a pair of wings that reach all the way to the floor from her head, while she was standing on the bed. The wings were pure white with the tips fading into a dark purple. The wings arched and then lowered with feathers that shone clearly. Lucy looked behind her and gasped at the sight of her wings unfurling behind her. I then notice that in this form her hair is pure blonde with it fading into a dark purple at the tips and that her eyes are light blue with specks of gold in them. When the wings unfurled the wingspan was as long as it was from my head to tail while I'm in dragon form. Her clothes also changed, and it was a white dress with ruffles at the end and a blue sash hanging from her shoulders. Her hair is also pulled into a half up, half down and she looks beautiful.

I find myself thinking that she looks like an angel when I hear myself telling her to say, "Demon Wings."

I hear Lucy repeating that and I see Lucy's wings changing appearance. They became black but became white at the bottom and were made of feathers. In this form her hair became pure white and it reached her waist. Her eyes become purple with it becoming darker closer to the center and her clothes change into a dress with white ruffles at the end. Also there is a big black bow cinching the dress together at the waist.

I finally hear myself saying, "Dragon Wings." And Lucy repeating that.

This time Lucy's wings looked like mine but they were bigger and started out as a light purple in the top, becoming a dark purple in the center, and then pitch black at the end. In this form her hair becomes dark purple at the top and black at the end. This time Lucy's hair reached all the way to my feet and my eyes became purple. Her dress reaches midway down her thigh and is purple with ruffles and a black bow.

I tell Lucy, "This is a side effect of you getting my blood and you will develop more wing types as you grow older, but for now you will just have these. There is one more side effect I have to test so repeat after me, Dragon Form."

Lucy says it and in a cloud of purple smoke she becomes a dragon. She has black eyes and has purple and black scales with the purple ones being swirls. She would be half the size I am in dragon form but she would get bigger as she grows. She is in this form for a minute before magic eyes are shown in her eyes, and then I notice she had had Dragon's eye out for a day.

I am wondering why for a bit before she yells, "Acnologia, Acnologia, I can see, I can see." I look at her and notice she doesn't have magic circles in her eye which mean that this is real. I think about it and notice she is in dragon form so it is probably because of that.

I explain to her, "Lucy dear, you can see because you are in dragon form and your body is able to contain all this magic. You will always be able to see in this form and the dragon's eye will only work on your other forms. One day, you also might get wings that allow you to transform into a different form that will allow you to see too."

I look at Lucy and see she is jumping around in joy and squealing which hurt my ears because of how sensitive they are. I then think of the side effects I thought Lucy would have and mumble, "This isn't actually a side effect, I thought she would grow two heads or something like that."

I see Lucy turn her head towards me and hear her roar, "What? You would have allowed me to grow more heads." I turn around, and find her crying so I go over to her and try to comfort her.

I whisper to her, but nothing works but then I remember the present I bought her. I quickly say, "I have a present for you, so please don't cry."

She cheers up instantly and starts bouncing from excitement and questions, "What's the present? Where's the present?"

I point to a box on her bed and notice the exceed still sleeping, and nudge Lucy who notices the box and the exceed. She coos in excitement and says, "Her name is Stardust."

That exceed wakes up at the sound of her name and she looks over at Lucy and grows wings before flying over to Lucy and curling up in one of her arms. I then notice that Lucy transformed back to her human form and was rubbing Stardust's head in excitement.

Stardust then introduces herself, "I'm Stardust and I'm a royalty of the rarer race which means I have more magic than a normal exceed has. I can use Aera, which is the wings, and I can grow into battle form, and there is one more, I can use Sky Dragon and Sky God Slayer magic."

My face is a blank slate, but inside I'm happy that Lucy got a rare exceed that can do extra magic as Stardust would be able to protect Lucy if she ever needed help. Lucy squeaks once again hurting my poor ears and then runs over to grab the box which has her present in it.