Chapter Eight

The picture above is what Lucy looks like, and wears. Also the scythe she's holding is the one she uses.

The picture does not belong to me. 

Okay, so I couldn't stop myself from writing another chapter of this amazing story. Hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    

Lucy's POV

I landed in a forest with Stardust curled around my shoulders, as I used my bracelet to requip on my usual clothes, which I changed, and a cape. Also I changed my hair, and requipped on my scythe, which I got from my family, and decided to keep my bag from Acnologia inside the bracelet, and all the keys I had collected from everyone that trained me, inside my keys section in my bracelet.

I ended up as a girl with red eyes, and black hair which curled around me, all the way to my knees. My usual outfit has changed from when I was ten, and is now a dress to the middle of my thighs, and it looks to be made of steel. It had a collar around my neck, but no sleeves, and it had a belt made of steel that hanged out. Then there are ruffles, that are gray, and are longer in the back. I wear boots, that have metal at top, and end in high heels. I pair this with silver earrings, and a wrap around my right arm. It ends above my elbow, and at my wrist in a bracelet. I wear a black cape around it, with the hood covering my face, so I don't attract attention.

I wear heels as I never grew that much, only reaching 160 cm. 

I now have my scythe because it matches my outfit better, but I still use Acnologia's weapon set when I need it. I sometimes keep the bows on my back when I use another outfit, or my sword from Acnologia on me, but I can requip everything he gave onto me, whenever I need it.

My scythe is purple, and it has wicked curves, and a long handle that allow me to move it across a large distance. Also no one except I can pick it up. It was made by all the gods, and goddesses for a birthday present, while I got more and more clothes that would fit me as I grew, and all of that went into my bag.

I walked out of the forest, and into the town that had Uncle J's guild. I could finally see them after six years. Acnologia had told me they were a god and a goddess, but were banned from the God's Realm, for sneaking a mortal in. I could finally give them back their immortality, and they could go back to the God's Realm, but I suspect they would keep on running the guild for awhile. Uncle J, and Minmin had probably missed me, and I had missed them, so I couldn't wait to see them.

I skipped into town, humming a tone, which only I could hear, and Stardust was walking behind me, before I noticed that there were two guys heading toward me, with the crowd parting to let them through. I watched with interest as they walked toward me, and the blonde one seemed like he expected me to move.

The blonde male had blue eyes, and spiky blonde hair, with a scar above his right eye. This guy felt like light, and he didn't have any evil intentions. The other guy had black hair that covered his right eye, and red eyes. He felt like shadows but didn't have evil lurking in his soul.

"Aren't you gonna move for the great Sting-sama?" Sting smirked, as his partner stood there with a stoic face.

I didn't move or say anything, as Sting seemed to move like he was attacking me.

"Roar of the White Dragon." He yelled, looking like he had lost patience. His partner just stood there, and I stood still, watching as the beam shoot toward me, but I just raise a hand, and dispelled it without uttering a word. I walked toward him, and kicked him into a wall, as his partner just moved to the side, letting me walk past.

I sensed that Stardust wasn't behind me, and I followed her scent, as the dark hair guy followed behind, and Sting got up and stumbled along after us.

I saw Stardust being held by two exceeds. One was orange and wearing a black vest, while the other one was wearing a frog suit.

"Let her go!" I threatened, and I saw that the two guys were startled because they didn't think I was a girl.

"Why should we?" The orange exceed answered, thinking that I wouldn't do anything to them, but I nodded at Stardust showing that she could use her magic.

"Arms." Stardust called, as bright blue bubbles formed around both of her hands, and they blew the two exceeds off, but she kept it weak so they wouldn't get hurt.

"How did you do that?" Sting screeched as he moved toward the orange exceed. The other guy just moved to the other exceed, and carried it in his arms before finally speaking.

"Let's go, Sting." He said in a quiet and serious manner, before walking off.

"Wait up, Rogue." Sting called, giving me the other guy's name, before carrying the orange exceed and running after his partner.

I just hold out my arms and Stardust jumps into them, before we set out for the guild. I wander around for a while, not wanting to ask anyone for help, and finally find the guild after an hour, waking Stardust up, who had fallen asleep in my arms.