Chapter Seven

That's Lucy in her final-ultimate form. 

The picture does not belong to me. 

Please read, comment, and vote.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV

Today is my 16th birthday, and my family told me that today I would be crowned Princess of the Races, and would become immortal. I would become immortal along with Stardust, but I would only stop aging when I turned eighteen. I used Dragon's eye today, because I wanted to see everyone that would be cheering me on when I received my crown.

I was looking at myself in the full body mirror, when Stardust walked in. She was holding a simple white dress that covered my shoulders, and was to half of my knees. I wore it, and turned to see what I looked like in the mirror.

I still had my hair the usual way it was, it was still black and turned to white near the bottom, but had bangs that were all over my face, and all of my hair now reached my knees. My eyes are still blank when I can't see, and today they were filled with emotion because of happiness, but also sadness. My hair today was in curls, and in a bun that was tall, but there was half of my hair still cascading down my back.

Stardust turned to look at me, and I saw how cute she looked. She was wearing a simple white dress as well, and she had a mini crown on her head, to signal she was princess of the exceeds.

"You look amazing Lucy." Star commented, smiling as she looked over me.

"You look great as well." I smiled back, but there was a lot of hope in my smile.

I had gained four new pairs of wings, goddess, wolf, snake, and spirit wing, but none of them let me see. I knew that everyone was hoping I would gain a type of wings today that would allow me to see, but I was losing hope, but everyone said the magic in the crown might trigger a new pair of wings.

Goddess wings were wings that were made entirely of cloth, but were very sturdy. I changed to an ethereal look in this form. I had blonde hair to my waist that was in a bun and had a crown of flowers, while I changed into a blue dress, which matched my light blue eyes.

Wolf wings were probably the best. I grew two brown wolf ears that were pointed, and had a dress made of entirely gray wolf fur, and went barefoot. I also grew a tail that was brown, tipped with white, and grew brown hair to my waist. I also ended up with a white wolf cub curled around my shoulders. I didn't even grow wings, I could just fly in the air, which was why this was best. If I changed into this form, no one could target my wings.

Snake wings was where I grew wings made of purple snake skin, and there were as tall as my sixteen year old body. My hair turned purple in this form, and it reached my waist, as my eyes turned into slits, and were dark purple. My dress was black and purple, with it being scaly and was like an armor. A snake also wrapped itself around my neck and it was purple, and could spit poison.

Spirit wings are made of stardust, and they glittered every time I flapped them. They arched at top and reached into a point at the bottom, while I changed into a glittering gold dress. My hair also became pure white and it was in a bun with stars placed in it every few inches. My eyes turn gold with speckles of blue, which there was a blue star tattoo under my right eye.

"You look beautiful." My best friend, Anika, called out, as she bounced into my room.

Anika is the goddess of the stars, and she has blonde hair to her waist, and pure gold eyes. She usually wears a crown of diamonds in the shape of stars, but today she was just wearing her hair in a bun, and no crown in honor of me being the only one with a crown. She was wearing a gray dress all the way to her feet, and had a sash of flowers.

"You're gorgeous, as always," I replied, as she reached to hug me.

"I don't want you to leave." She cried, as I hugged her back, and I just giggled at her breakdown.

"I won't leave forever, Anika. I'll be back before you know it, after all we are immortals." I comforted, as I drew smoothing circles in her back. I hugged her tight, not wanting to leave someone who had become like my sister.

"It's time to go." Lucius jumped into my room, and I saw a sad face from the corner of my eye, but when I looked at him, he was smiling.

"Of course," I chimed, wiping away all of Anika's tears, and pulling her along with me, as Stardust curled up on my shoulders.

We walked up one of the grand staircases and stopped in front of a grand door that would lead to the balcony above everyone waiting to see me.

"It's time." Ankia whispered as she hugged me a final time before heading out to the courtyard. She didn't want to leave so Lucius had to drag her away, as a tear leaked out of the corner of my eye, and I wiped it off, not wanting to ruin my mascara, and eyeshadow.

The doors were pulled open as the trumpets sounded, and my name was announced, as Lucy Apocalypse, your Princess.

I walked out as I curtsied, and I glanced at the crowd cheering my name. There was every species imaginable: snakes, devils, angels, wolves, gods, dragons, and more, but Acnologia, the one I was looking for, was not there. I had learned from everyone of each species, and I was the ultimate slayer, but I could not fully celebrate until my dad was back. Romian took the crown off a stand of red velvet, and placed it on my head. The crown was as tall as my head and it had a huge diamond in the middle and it only had diamonds on it. There was an arch above the diamond, and it had diamonds in the shape of vines on both sides of the arch.

The moment the crown touched my head, I felt a burning sensation in my chest, and I wanted to cry from the pain, but I was trained in a harsh environment, and I knew how to not show any sign of weakness. Suddenly I saw a bright light burst from my chest, as everything changed, and I closed my eyes from the light, and when I opened it again, I saw everyone staring in awe at me. I knew at once that this was the final form I could gain, and this one would be the one that would allow me to see.

I looked down and saw in this form I had see-through wings that were like a butterfly's, and I had long light blonde hair to my ankles, but they were curled at the end. My hair was in two side buns, with ends still trailing out, and there were flowers decorating it. My eyes changed to light blue, with a dress that reached the middle of my thighs at the front, but the ground at the back. The dress had a lot of ruffles, and was a light blue, and white. There were also butterflies flying around me, and there's a choker made of blue gems, and gold around my neck. I wasn't wearing any shoes in this form, and that there were flowers that followed me wherever I moved in this form.

I was looking at my subjects when I felt people gasp in sadness, and shock, and I looked down at myself and saw I was shimmering. I knew at once that I was going back to Earthland, and I felt Stardust curl around me, as I used my magic to leave behind one final message for everyone.

"I'm happy to have found such a wonderful family. Don't worry, I will be back before you know it, after all, everyone here is immortal. When I'm back I hope everyone will still be as joyful and kind. Look after each other while I'm gone. Goodbye, my family." My voice drifted across the courtyard, as I shimmered out of sight.