Chapter Six

Lucy's POV

I blink before everything that happened yesterday rushed back into my mind. I steeled my heart, making sure I wouldn't cry again. I slowly drag myself out of bed, reequipping dad's key into my hand, just so it could feel like he was with me, and that I could have some reassurance.

I decided to string dad's key onto a gold necklace that he had given me and always wear it so I would feel comforted by feeling like his presence was always with me. The chain hung to my chest and I decided to wear it under my clothes so people wouldn't get suspicious.

I move to the bathroom, freshening up, but I could feel that my eyes were puffy, and dry from crying. I felt that tears were starting to well up again, but Stardust's scream stopped the tears.

"Lucy! Where are you?" She yelled, probably worried that I wasn't in bed.

"I'm in the restroom, calm down." I say, knowing she would hear me. I twist the bracelet once again, changing into my normal clothes that I usually wear, and I have many of these clothes, but in different colors. A short dress that reaches to mid-thighs, with many ruffles on the bottom, all ending at different lengths. The top of the dress has flowers at the neckline. I wear boots that only go up to my ankles, with many buttons on them. Today I wore this outfit in the color blue, while leaving my hair down. I wear a clock over this outfit that is black and ends mid-knees, with a hood at the back.

I walk out of the restroom, into the kitchen where I smelled Stardust, and sense that she had food ready for me.

"Sit down." Stardust commanded, pulling me to the table. I sat down, knowing that she needed to mother me to make sure that I was fine. At the table, I smelled bacon with toast, and orange juice. Stardust placed my food on the table, and I just played around with the food using my fork. I didn't have the appetite to eat, and wanted to leave. Stardust sighs, before I sense that she moves toward me. She moves onto my shoulder, comforting me with the feeling of someone just being with me. I know that she wants me to eat, so I slowly eat some toast and bacon, before setting my fork down.

I move back to my room, taking my bag, which I knew had changed into a blue sparkly leather bag, with a chain so I could sling it across my shoulder. I know because I had worn this outfit before when I used dragon's eye, and had seen what the bag changed to look like.

I sling the bag across my shoulder, and walk out of the cave, with Stardust on my shoulder without the bag. I walk, knowing Stardust would warn me if I accidentally don't sense something and almost bump into something.

I walk for a few hours, not having bumped into anything, and decide to rest. I sit down below a tree, and decide to rest, but I accidentally drift off to sleep. I sense someone reaching toward me, and their aura seemed like a dragon's, but with a different feeling, making it no mere mortals. The aura was a feeling of light, and joy, and it didn't seem to portray any evil. I open my eyes, and move my hand around a bit, and try to find the person's hand.

I feel Stardust wake up, and growl protectively, before the person chuckled. I realized it was a man, and that he was moving closer.

"Are you lost, child?" He asked, moving to stand in front of me.

"No." I answer bravely.

"Who are you, and why are you here?" Stardust cuts me off, flying to get in between the guy, and me.

"I'm the god of light." He answered, before I felt his aura change a bit. It felt like he finally realized something, and he moved his hand to my face.

"Are you blind?" He asked worriedly, finally noticing how my eyes weren't concentrating on him, but instead staring off into space. I nod, before feeling him grab me, and pull me toward something. I realize that we're no longer where we were, because I couldn't sense any plants around me, but instead the sky.

"Where are we?" Stardust demanded to know, but the guy chuckled, and dragged Stardust and me along, toward a building. It felt huge, and he dragged me toward another aura. This one felt more demanding than the guy dragging me, and was instead the feeling of the sky, and stars.

"What are you doing, bringing a mortal here, Lucius?" The man boomed, making me fearful, and hiding behind Lucius. I realized that he hadn't introduced himself, and I hadn't told him, Stardust and mine name.

"Well, she's blind, and I want you to grant her magic." Lucius stated, not even flinching. The guy just sighed, and told me to move forward.

"I'm Lucy Apocalypse, and my exceed is Stardust." I say in a quiet tone, bowing to him. He lets out a laugh, which shocks me, not knowing why he laughed.

"How could you not realize who she is, Lucius? She's the princess of dragons, Acnologia's daughter. You have no reason to fear me child. I'm Romian, god of gods, and of the sky." Romian said, directing the first part at Lucius, and the second part at me.

"Do you want to learn more magic?" Romian questioned, as I sensed he moved to stand in front of me.

"Of course." I reply, always wanting to make dad proud.

"Then, I'll have all the gods teach you their element, and the wolves, devils, and angels, will also teach you their elements, but there is one consequence. You will become the princess of dragons, gods, wolves, devils, and angels, but there is a huge price. You will become immortal at the age of eighteen, and any mortal friends you make will die. You will watch them die, and have to experience the pain, and sadness, but you will be able to spend your life with the dragons, gods, and everyone you learn from. Also your exceed will become immortal, so you will have another constant in your life. I don't want us to influence your choice, and I hope you don't regret any decision you make." Romian said in a serious voice.

"I agree." I said, keeping my face and voice empty of any emotion.

"Good, now let's get you settled in. Let's go!" He said with a happy tone, and Stardust held my hand, dragging me along. We stopped and Romian opened the door.

"Thank you." I say, walking in with Stardust. She dragged me to the bed, and we fell asleep, tired with today's events.

Stardust's POV

I stayed next to Lucy, as the guy dragged us through the portal which was like a doorway, but was in blue swirls. We went through it, and after that I widened my eyes in shock, taking in my surroundings. We were on the clouds, with us walking on it.

"Where are we?" I demanded, wanting to make sure that Lucy was safe.

He ignored me, and once again dragged us. We went to a huge castle, which was built of white marble, with many turrets, and floors. We walked in through the door, straight toward the throne room. When we arrived, I was once again speechless. I didn't hear anything they said until they got to the immortal part. I finally noticed the people we were with and I somehow knew that Romian was the king of gods, and that he had granted Lucy more power, and that Lucius was the one who brought us here.

Romian was a tall guy, with blonde hair, and sparkling blue eyes. He had a serious expression on his face, but when Lucy agreed to learn from them he had a carefree face.

Lucius had brown hair, with black eyes, and was shorter than Romian, but still tall. He had a grin on his face the entire time, and seemed happy that Lucy was staying.

I dragged Lucy along as Romian lead us to our room. We walked in and I sighed in approval and happiness. The room was fit for a princess, with a king-size bed with canopies. There was a three doors, one with a label that said study room, another closet, and the other saying bathroom. I guess that the clothes will also grow with Lucy, since they won't know what size clothes Lucy wears. I nod to myself, knowing that Lucy will just reequip all the clothes into her bracelet, not using the closet. There was also a balcony with glass doors leading out to the balcony. I lead Lucy to the bed, and we both fall asleep from the day's events.