Chapter Four

The picture does not belong to me. 

Reminder: Lucy can see at the very beginning of the chapter as she used Dragon's Eye in the evening and it's activated for a day. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normal POV

Lucy gleefully rushed to her present and tore the wrapping open. She carefully lifted the top of the box and put it on the bed before pulling something out. While doing this, Stardust, having been placed on the bed, was watching Lucy carefully pull out a weapon set.

Inside a clear glass box, inlaid with velvet, was a bow by a container for arrows, a sword, a whip, and two daggers. Each weapon was made of stainless steel and had gems of diamonds and topaz, decorating it. The sheath for the sword, and the daggers were inlaid with swirls of gold and were a dark blue. The hilts were only inlaid with diamond and were purple. The bow was made of steel that was blue and purple with diamonds set in the bow every few inches, while the container was purple and blue with gold set in it, with diamonds inlying it, and only one arrow inside. The bow also had streams of water surrounding it and ice but as Lucy put her hand into the water she could feel it but when she took it out it wasn't wet. (Picture is in the media.) The whip's handle was blue with gold on the top and diamonds set in.

Lucy carefully picked up the bow and placed it to the side and took out the container and asked Acnologia, "Why is there only one arrow?"

"Just call out the amount of arrows you want it there and it'll appear every single time you take the arrows out. For example if you call two and take both of the arrows out, two more will appear. I'll teach you how to shoot more than one arrow at a time so you can strike down multiple targets at the same time." Acnologia replied as he watched Lucy take out the swords and daggers, place them on the bed, and take the dagger out.

Lucy ran her fingers over the handle of the whip as Acnologia watched on. She snapped it out and the whip extended with water and lightning. Acnologia started to talk before Lucy started to ask questions. "The whip extends up to five miles. I also have one final gift for you."

Acnologia finished talking and carefully pulled out a bracelet which had diamonds, sapphires, and onyxes. There it went in a pattern, white, blue, and then black, and repeated again. "This is a reequip bracelet. There is an unlimited amount of space in it and whatever you want to reequip on, you just need to think of it and twist the bracelet. I know that you already have the bag but you can't have it put stuff on for you while this bracelet lets you store clothes, weapons, and lets you change instantly."

"Thank you!" Lucy cried as she jumped on Acnologia before wrapping her arms around him. Acnologia accepted the hug and hugged Lucy back, as Lucy waved her hands for Stardust to join them. Stardust walked across the bed and snuggled into Lucy and Acnologia before letting out a content purr and falling asleep.

The Next Day

Lucy's POV

I woke up slowly and hugged Stardust before curling around Daddy's wing. I thought of what Daddy said, and he said we could work on my weapons and I would start learning the rest of the dragon slayer magics today. I rushed up and yelled, "Daddy, Daddy, wake up, wake up."

He woke up slowly as I washed my face and grabbed my weapon set and put on my bracelet as I sat down by the fire. I took out the berries and ate a few while munching on some bread I baked yesterday. I also prepared Acnologia's food which is meat and a few berries on the side. I finished my breakfast and started on Stardust's which was a cup of milk, and a few berries. I placed them by her head and pulled the blanket over her before walking outside with my weapons.

I heard heavy footsteps after I sat down for a few minutes on the rock. I was on the rock and staring up at the sky and the sun was just rising with the moon still showing. Acnologia walked out before walking to the other side of the clearing and told me to pull out the bow and arrow.

I pulled them out and Acnologia walked over his human form. He carefully placed my hands on the bow and arrow and taught me how to shoot. I was a natural at this and all the weapons so we finished before lunch. I requiped my weapon set into the bracelet and thought about all the clothes I already put in.

I had put in all the ball gowns, normal clothes, and all the magical clothes in the bracelet. I thought about how lucky I was to have the bag and closet because the clothes Acnologia gave me would never tear and would also grow to my size and the clothes would always come back to me so I would have a lot of clothes.

I walked back into the cave with Acnologia and we started on lunch. But when we got back I realized that Virgo and Stardust had already made lunch. There was an entire deer for Acnologia while there was a strawberry salad, and a sandwich for me with some orange juice. There was also a basket of fruits: peaches, oranges, apples, bananas, and more on the kitchen counter.

I changed to my dragon form so I would be able to see, as one whole day had passed, and quickly ate my lunch and took some of Acnologia's deer because I was still hungry. I changed back to my human form after that and I walked to the kitchen without bumping into anything, but as I moved my hands across the fruits Stardust approached me. She looked at me and asked, "Are you blind?"

I replied, "Yeah, but I can see sometimes." Stardust then suddenly turned super protective and asked me what fruit I wanted.

I asked for a peach and I sensed that she grabbed it. Stardust was a feeling of the night sky, stars, and the sky during the day and night. Stardust's aura was half bright and half dark with stars in the dark half.

All plants were a feeling of nature and everyone was a feeling of something different while humans with no magic was just a feeling of whether they were evil or bad. Also animals were just a feeling of something living.

Acnologia was a feeling of all the dragon magics and had a bright and dark aura but there were stars in between.

Stardust quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me carefully to the table where she offered me the peach and I grabbed it. I bit into it and a trail of juice came down. I stuck my tongue out and licked the juice up and after me and Acnologia were done, we stood up. I sensed Acnologia walked out as Stardust grabbed my hand and led me outside.

After Acnologia and I got outside he told me to change into my dragon form and I did. We started to work on all the dragon slayer magics I hadn't learned yet in this form as Acnologia said I would learn faster and when in human form I would still be able to do it except there's one difference. In dragon form it's just dragon magic but in human form it's dragon slayer magic.