Chapter Twelve

Vote if you enjoy. 

Also next up will be the fights in the Grand Magic Games. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    

Lucy's POV

We had arrived in Crocus earlier today, and it was exactly midnight right now, when the sky labyrinth started forming in the sky. I watched on as Rogue, Sting, Yukino, Rufus, and Orga stepped up from their hotel rooms, to the maze. Minmin was beside me, and she turned and smirked at me, showing that we would win first place. I could see because I used the dragon's eye spell, wanting to be able to cheer the team on, and see what they were doing. I had done it right before they left, so I would be able to watch the fights.

"You guys can do it," I shouted to the Sabertooth team above us, and everyone turned to shoot me a smile, but Rogue just turned, and nodded, before they walked up into the maze.

"Minmin, does Rogue ever smile?" I asked her, as the team disappeared from our view.

"No. Why do you want to know?" Minmin asked, as she turned to look at me.

"No-thing," I sputtered, turning to look away.

"Are you interested in him?" She teased me, as a blush started to form on my cheeks.

"No, Minmin." I mumbled, walking back into our suite. There was a kitchen, a living room, and two bedroom with a king size bed in each room. I collapsed on the bed, and Minmin walked in from the balcony, and turned to look at me.

"Come on, Lulu. I know you like him." She teased even more, and she only used Lulu when she was having fun with something.

"No, come on, Minmin." I begged, as there was suddenly a knock on our door.

"I'll get it." I shouted, desperate to get away from Minmin, and rushed to the door, and pulled it open which revealed Rogue. I stumbled back a bit, and Minmin started laughing.

"We completed the first round, and got first place." He said, showing no emotion, as he closed the door, and walked away.

"Lulu, you really like him don't you?" Minmin turned to me, and laughed, as she walked toward her room. Before she closed her door, she commented one more time.

"Lulu, if you like him, just tell him. I'm sure he'll be happy." She finished, as I turned to walk into my room. I closed the door, and looked at the bed, which Stardust was already sleeping on.

"Goodnight." I whispered into the air, as I slept on.

The Next Day

Normal POV

The Sabertooth team was at the stadium the Grand Magic Games would take place, and was waiting to be announced. Lucy was on Sabertooth's private balcony, and was watching on with amusement, as Fairy Tail's Team A was called in eighth place as they were booed. Then all the other teams were announced, and Fairy Tail's Team B was announced once again being booed.

And finally with pride and happiness as Sabertooth was announced as number one, as the crowd cheered and applauded. The guilds were allowed to converse at the ground for a few minutes, before Lucy jumped off the balcony, controlling the air around her so she would land gently. As she landed, she noticed people staring at her in curiosity before she walked over to Fairy Tail, instead of Sabertooth.

All the Sabertooth members watched on in shock, as she started to converse with Fairy Tail, but everyone was able to hear what she was saying.

"Hello, I am Lucy Apocalypse, and I'm sorry about the trouble Acnologia caused. I know that he was the one who destroyed Tenjinrou Island and caused you guys to be stuck for seven years." Lucy bowed, and everyone except Fairy Tail could see she wasn't sorry.

"It's okay, but how do you know about Acnologia?" Natsu asked, as he placed a hand on Lucy's shoulder.

"Of course I would know. He is the dragon that taught me dragon slaying magic after all." Lucy said with a smirk, as everyone in the arena turned to look at her after hearing what she said.

"Anyway, good job in getting 8th and 2nd place." She commented, as the air carried her back onto Sabertooth's private balcony.