Chapter Eleven

The picture is what Lucy looks like today. Even so she doesn't have the fan, and is instead holding a clutch. 

Picture does not belong to me. 

Okay, so I know I told some of you guys that this chapter would include Fairy Tail, but I wrote too much, and was unable to do so. I promise that the next chapter will have them. 

Last thing, if you loved or liked the story, please vote. Love you guys commenting by the way. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV

I woke up, blinking to get sleep out of my eyes, and curled around to hug Stardust, before I bolted up. Today was the day we would go to Crocus, and compete in the Grand Magic Games, and Stardust tumbled off the bed because I accidentally jerked the blanket she was sleeping on.

"You're awake. Did your dragon's eye spell wear off?" She asked, acting like falling off the bed was no big deal.

"Yeah." I replied, turning my head to wherever I sensed Stardust move.

"Punishment Princess?" My spirit maid, Virgo asked as she popped out of nowhere.

"No thanks, Virgo." I replied, as I felt the bed shift, which meant Virgo place something on the bed.

"Princess, since today is so special, all the spirits prepared a set of clothing for you." Virgo bowed, once again.

"Thank you, and tell everyone else thanks." I praised, as I moved the clothing into my lap. I then felt the soft velvety clothing, and placed the clothing into my bracelet, requipping into it. I was surprised that I actually knew what I was wearing, but Virgo had told me before that when all twelve zodiacs worked together, impossible things could happen.

The outfit was a kimono, and its main colors were purple, and red. One sleeve was red, and the other was light purple to dark purple, both having flowers decorate it. The sash was purple, and the robe itself was mainly red, with one end of it being purple. I decide to put my hair up in a ponytail, with bangs and one long strand on each side framing my face. The robe also had flower decorations, which matched the sleeves. I took my bag, and I felt it change into a clutch to match my outfit, and I guessed that the two colors were purple, and red, with flowers decorating it.

"Lucy, let's go." Minmin called through the door, since I had decided to stay her and uncle.

I opened the door, and when I heard her gasp, I knew what I had saw was true. Virgo had decided to give the same outfit to Minmin, but she had switched all the colors around, which meant the robe itself was mainly purple, with a sleeve and the sash being red. Even so, Minmin had left her hair in her usual hairstyle, two buns, and a braid coming out of each, with the rest of her hair down.

"Of course." I replied, as Stardust grabbed my hand, and started to drag me down the hall, not wanting me to bump into anything even though I could sense where everything was.

Normal POV

Lucy, Minerva, and Stardust walked to the train station, where they would leave to Crocus with the rest of the Sabertooth members. Stardust was pulling Lucy along, while Minerva was walking behind them, clearly thinking about something.

"Minmin. Are we almost there?" Lucy's voice rang through the street that was bare of any citizens. No one would be willing to be out of their bed at such an ungodly hour. The sun had only raised a few minutes ago, and Sabertooth members were already out of bed going to the train station, as they didn't want to anger their Master.

"A few more minutes, Lu. Be patient." Minerva grumbled, not really a morning person.

"Well then, let's hurry up." Lucy called, as she tugged on Stardust, which meant she wanted to stop. She waited until she sensed Minerva behind her, and grabbed her hand, before Stardust started flying, tugging Lucy, and Minerva along.

"We're here." Minerva panted, as she tried to catch her breath.

"Hey, what's up?" Sting asked, as he walked toward Lucy and Minerva, with Rogue walking silently behind him.

"Nothing." Minerva replied, as she held out her hands, and Sting quickly put three tickets on her palm.

"Time to board the train." The conductor shouted, as the members started boarding the train. The moment they got on the train, Sting, and Rogue's expressions changed, but they didn't say anything, for they didn't want their Master mad at them. Lucy, however, didn't feel any motion sickness as she got on the train.

As the elite group, Minerva, Stardust, Lucy, Sting, Rogue, Orga, Rufus, and Yukino settled into a private compartment, Rogue asked Lucy a question.

"Lucy, why aren't you sick?" He asked in a tone, while trying to keep himself from throwing up.

"Huh, I don't really know, but I have a pill that Acnologia gave me that could help motion sickness, as he said that I would meet slayers who get sick.." Lucy explained, as she pulled a bottle of pills that were larger than her clutch out of her bag.

Rufus blinked for a second, before he realized what happened. "How did you do that?" He asked, as his voice showed how nervous he was.

"This bag has unlimited space." Lucy explained, as she shook two pills onto her hand. The pills were just plain round balls, but they changed color every few seconds.

"Come on, it'll help." She urged, as everyone watched on anticipating what would happened, why Rogue tentatively reached out a hand, and took one of the pills. He ate it, and chewed it slowly, before his face became much more relaxed, as this happened, Sting groaned, and Lucy immediately turned to him.

"Are you alright?" She asked, as she moved to get out of her seat to help Sting, but the train suddenly jerked, and Lucy stumbled. She was ready to feel the cold, hard ground, but Rufus saw her, and reached out to catch her. He set her in her chair, and a small blush formed on his cheeks.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" Rogue asked, worried about her, as Minerva watched on with amused eyes.

"Thank you, I'm fine," Lucy replied, as she took Sting's head and placed it on her lap. She stroked his hair, and feed him a pill, when Rogue, Rufus, and Orga growled. It wasn't loud so no one, but Yukino, and Minerva heard it.

Minerva turned to look at the males, but Yukino just turned to look out the window, not wanting to make Minerva angry by sticking her head in Lucy's business.

When Lucy was done feeding Sting the pill, she turned to stand back up, and Orga stood up, and held her as she walked back to her seat. Rogue, Sting, and Rufus turned to glare at Orga, and Lucy turned a questioning gaze toward them, but they kept silent.