Chapter Fourteen

Please vote if you enjoyed the story. Thanks for reading!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV

After Orga finished his singing tantrum, almost all the mages were relieved. Mato-san sighed, and chuckled before announcing Ren and Arana were going to fight. I wasn't really interested in the battle, but I watched as Ren won against Arana.

The next battle was Mystogan against Jura. I narrowed my eyes suspiciously at Mystogan because it seemed like he was hiding something, and as Minmin turned to look at me, I just waved, saying nothing was wrong. Minmin looked like she didn't believe me, but she decided to allow me to have my fun for now.

I turned my attention back to the battle where Mystogan was using his staves to attack Jura, but Jura appeared unharmed. Mystogan started using Heavenly Body Magic, which allowed him to use Meteor, and as he dodged attacks from Jura, he drew magic circles in the sky. Everyone seemed to be holding their breath as they waited to see if Jura was down or not, but he was still standing from the attack. Jellal seemed to say something that I was unable to catch, but he started to use True Heavenly Body Magic: Sema, when suddenly all the magic disappeared. I looked on in shock, but then I noticed that there was a Sensory Link on his hand, and then I smirked. I figured out that this was actually Jellal instead of Mystogan. I knew this because after Acnologia roared at Fairy Tail, I looked into their history, and watched as their guild plummeted to the weakest guild in Fiore.

I laughed as Jellal began to kneel down in pain, and then started to laugh hilariously before fainting from the pain. Minmin turned a curious glance at me, and I quickly explained to her what was wrong before the results from the first day was displayed on the lacrimas.

Sabertooth- 20 points

Lamia Scale- 16 points

Blue Pegasus- 14 points

Raven Tail- 13 points

Fairy Tail Team A- 5 points

Mermaid Heels- 3 points

Quatro Cerberus- 2 points

Fairy Tail Team B- 1 point

After they announced the winners I decided to go on a walk when I saw Lahar talking to Jellal, and about to arrest him, before Yajima-san came in and saved him. Jellal ran off, and I decided to follow him, and when we got on a street with no one on it I decided to stop him.

"Stop... I know who you are, Jellal." I called out. He stopped, and went rigid, before starting to turn around. He had turned to face me, and I could see a tint of red above his scarf that covered his face, and I realized that the cloak I had been wearing the entire day to stop anyone from seeing me, had fallen off. The day had been going great with no one except Sabertooth knowing what I looked like, and the hood just had to fall off when I confronted Jellal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jellal's POV

I was frozen when I heard a voice that twinkled say, "Stop.... I know who you are, Jellal." I was in shock of how anyone could have kept up with me for I used my magic to make sure I got away from the magic council.

I slowly spun around, hoping that the person wasn't there, when I felt my face heat up. This was the girl that Rufus had bowed to in Hidden, and I recognized her by the purple Sabertooth sign on the corner of her cloak. The girl was a beauty, she had red eyes, and her black hair flew in waves around her face. I couldn't see what she was wearing since it was blocked by the cloak, but I could see the rim of her dress, and her earrings.

"How do you know my name?" I muttered, after I managed to stop staring at her.

"That's a secret. Don't worry, I won't report you to the magic council, even though you're on the opposite team." Lucy reassured me, and I nodded.

"But..." She dragged out, before finishing her statement. "I want one thing."

"What is it?" I asked quickly, scared that she would want me to do something that would reveal myself.

"You'll find out sooner or later," Lucy replied, before she spun in a circle and started to leave. "However if you don't tell anyone what I look like for now, I'll be a bit lenient when it comes to what I want!" She yelled over her shower. 

I wanted to tell her to wait, but my voice just couldn't make it out of my throat. I watched as she disappeared from my sight, before I started to head to where Meredy, and Ultear would be, and yell at them for humiliating me, and making me endure such torture.