3 years!

Hey guys, I know you're probably sick of me with these stupid updates right now, but I just wanna say yesterday (my birthday!) marked 3 years since I finished this book. The whole day was actually amazing. I got my license finally, got completely shocked with a car, and am getting to see all time low AND sleeping with sirens again! It was kind of crazy, plus on this upcoming Tuesday it'll be the first time I see sws live as I had to leave warped 2013 early due to the heat. It'll be a little awkward (I'm behind on the new music unfortunately) but I'm still what the kids would say "pumped" for the show. On top of this all, my first book I wrote is 3 years old! Wow. I'm so so so thankful for everyone who continues to find and read this story, and share their opinions. I know I stopped writing and that the one book I finished isn't the best I could/can do, but I wanna make sure everyone who sticks around and reads updates like these know how much I appreciate you. Also new readers, who are still finding this story God knows how, I can't thank you enough.

Besides wanting to remind you all of how much I owe to you and how much I appreciate you all, I also wanna mention that i may start editing this story. There's a LOT to fix, so when I go to edit you guys might want to reread! if not, that's fine, but when I go to edit I want to fix how rushed some of the story was in certain parts, how some situations were just confusing, some dialogue and general chapters just need to be rewritten completely (chapter 3, definitely chapter 3...). Also, I want to change the ending, because I don't like how younger me completely glorified self harm and suicide. that isn't okay, and I just generally don't support seeing those things in that kind of light anymore. On the subject, I also want all readers to know if anyone wants to talk or is going through a hard time, my messages are open. :) And if you think no one cares, I definitely do!

Last thing I'd like to mention in this obnoxiously long celebration message, is the fact I keep saying how I'm writing a new book. I've deleted it, not because I'm not writing, but a lot of ideas can totally change. The book I wanted to post went from something where I only had a really simple plot line, to a book where I have detailed scenes I have even written out already. So, while most of you probably like me and once you read a book, usually you don't look more into it and the author, that's okay! thank you for reading this book and reading this boring message! but if you'd like more of my writing, the book will be called either "blind" or "senses" and will be sorta post-apocalyptic situation/soul mate-y. It'll be completely different from this story and I'm excited!

Okay, now that I'm done boring you all, thank you for reading, and happy 3 years everyone :)