Chapter 3 - Reliving Our Past

WARNING! Some sexual content! Viewer discretion is advised.

I giggled as Kellin's kisses traced my jaw line. How did I end up kissing Kellin Quinn? Well, simple. We have known each other 10 months now, and 5 months in, he admitted to loving me. I couldn't reject Kellin, because my feelings were the same. I would meet up with him when his wife was out with Copeland. I hadn't slept with Kellin, but each time we inched closer to doing so. And right now? That was one of those moments. 

My old, grey tank top was riding up and showing off my flat stomach. My jean shorts were also hitched up. My black, frizzy hair was no longer in that neat pony tail, now caressing my face, along with Kellin's. Kellin plain black v-neck was long gone on the floor, and his jeans barely clung to his hips. The elastic of his boxers showed off. 

I struggled, but finally got his lips back on mine, and we both desired each other. His tongue was about to ask of entry, but I beat him. As we entangled our mouths and tongues, we let small moans and groans escape. Kellin's hands explored my body, and my clawed at his back. Finally, his jeans slipped lower, and he gave in. He paused our make-out to rip my tank top, exposing a black, lace bra. His eyes lingered against my chest, until I interrupted.

"Just take a picture! It'll last longer!" My voice was very breathy, yet seductive. Kellin's smile said it all. I crashed my mouth to his again, and he finally began to unbutton my shorts. I had on a matching, black lingerie thong. It barely showed as he didn't continue to take of my shorts, because I flipped him where I was laying against his bare chest.

 I was clicked with surprise and he used his teeth to remove my thong. He came back up and his hands fell from their place on my hips, and they met the clip of my bra. Soon, the bra was on the ground, next to Kellin's shirt. In the meantime, I got off Kellin's boxers. They dropped off of the king sized bed. Now, here we lay, both naked. I felt his silk sheet covers us, and Kellin was no longer waiting.

"Faster?" His voice was muffled yet clear. I just nodded my head vigorously. He did as he was told. Pleasure-filled screams were let out. Kellin moaned and growled as I took control after a while. Within minutes, Kellin was back on top of me, giving my body hickeys everywhere. He loved my body like a fragile rose. He pronounced all my curves, and lovingly grazed them. Our lips finally met once more, and the familiar feeling was surreal.

*a few minutes later!!*

I fell back into the soft, fluffy bed with Kellin at my side. My body shivered with tingles from the glory I just went through. Suddenly, his hand found mine, and intertwined our fingers. I rolled over to lay against his warmth. Kellin wrapped his arms securely around me, and pressed our exhausted bodies against each other. 

I took in the moment, where everything was perfect. And I was glad I did. 

Because without any warning, Katelyn walked in. It was all in slow motion. Katelynn screams and tears. Her running out. Kellin chasing after her. Me sitting there, under the sheets, clueless of what to do. Finally, common sense kicked in and I jumped of the bed, grabbing my clothes and pulling them on in lightening speed. I found all my stuff, and ran to the door. I listened to Kellin and Katelyn's's fighting. Tears began to streak my own face, because I just ruined someone's perfect marriage. I bounded down the sidewalk. I didn't have a ride, Kellin had picked me up. So I just left. I went back to my house in the dead of night, and figured out what to do. Or I should have done that. 

Instead? I curled up, sobbing. Guilt was the only feeling left in my chest. Why? Why me? Why did I have to be the one to meet Kellin, feel the sparks, sleep with him? Because I was stupid. Foolish. Naive. It just had to be me. That's when I realised what I wanted to do. I had money, from performing on the streets downtown, and I could run. Run and never look back. But how could I not sneak a view of my past from time to time? Kellin Quinn was part of it, but ruining his relationship was also a part of it. How do I take this all in? I didn't. I just ran into my room, found a bag, and shoved a few clothes and money into it. I found my guitar, and packed it away. I made sure I had everything, and decided to scribble down a note.

Dear family & friends,

I don't know what to say. I slept with Kellin. And Katelyn walked in on us. I am running off to God knows where, so I wouldn't think coming after me would be smart. I won't be gone forever, but it might be pretty close to that. I guess I should write some goodbyes? Ha, yeah.

Abby; Honestly, I will miss you way to much. You are my closest friend, HELL, even my sister. Please do not forget me. I will keep in contact, but don't let Kellin see anything I send. Not one thing. Understood? Good, I know I can trust you. I wish I had the nerve to say goodbye in person, but I need to leave now. I love you Harmony......Always&Forever

Mom; I love you. I'm sorry I always screwed up, and I did again. You taught me a lot, so don't think I won't miss you :( I don't have words to explain my pain of leaving you behind, but like I told Abby, DO NOT FORGET ME. Because not a second will go by of me not thinking of you.

Kellin; This is goodbye. I messed up big time. I am sorry I fell in love with you, and I am sorry I just ruined everything you worked for. I want you to stay on the Warped Tour each and every year, and forget me. Forget 'us' ever happened. So one of us will leave a fair life. I know you must hate me now, and I won't be keeping contact. How could I? I just really fucked up this time. You have no clue. Why did you choose me? How? You were the only exception. Always have been, always will be. I will never stop loving you Kellin Quinn.

Tears splattered the page and my own cheeks. Kellin left me something. He left me with proof it wasn't some kind of dream. He forever imprinted in my mind, not all guys have to be bad. Not all of them make you their slaves. Some of them? They become exceptions to all the laws of men in a relationship. This was the moment I chose to cut Kellin off. To cut myself off. I was leaving, and I would never come back into his life.

A/N: I know. Crap chapter, but hey! Only two days after the last chapter. xD I am pathetic, so....I guess I will make the next chapter much, much, much longer. Sorry if I disappointed anyone

UPDATED A/N: editing this was the funniest thing ever I can't take myself serious why did young me even try doing a sex scene and say people could go at it for 3 hours what the hell. anyways, this is edited. still nightmarish, but edited. :)