Chapter 7 - Sooner Or Later It's Over

4:50 AM

Turns out, Katelynn came to the hospital, fought with Kellin, and Kellin left. Harmony didn't leave, but fell back asleep. Everything was so.........calm. Like the world had stopped for me to embrace it one last time. I had given up on all hope, no one was here to save me. Not even the one man I let inside. Maybe I was wrong, Kellin would never make the effort to fix what was broken. And I wouldn't be one of those stupid girls, wasting their time over it. Why? Because I was out of time. This shouldn't be a surprise, I accepted that fact long ago. But now, saying it, made me learn what would come with death. Sickly enough, that didn't effect my decision. I let my eyelids clamp shut again, and let more visions of my once 'Fairy Tale' life. Really, I was naive to make plans that were so far...

-----------------------------

My heart ached, and nothing was alright. I slipped to the ground, clutching my phone. I didn't understand. Not at all, I was doing everything to make it right. But he was screwing it all up. My breathing steady it's self without me having control. I had to pretend everything was better, to make this better. Standing up, I took it all in. Kellin got under my skin more than anyone else.

And if every hole makes a scar, And every scar marks its place , Then I will never live freely without your trace

After stumbling multiple times, I made it to the bathroom. One glance of the mirror, and I grimaced.

"This is not worth the fucking sting..." I mumbled to myself, proceeding to fumble with my make up products. It took, for what seemed like, an eternity. But I found what I was looking for. Sponges and make up remover. I began the work, of trying to wash away Kellin's memory. Our first fight.........

Why?

How the hell should I know? Moments of cursing, jabbing, and annoyance, and my face was finally only stained the faintest amount. No more make up smeared eyes. I sighed overly dramatically, and placed my hands on the porcelain counter, leaning all my weight on it. The golden hope of silence. It let unspoken words lose the bittersweet tinge. I got close up to the glass, and stared into my blue eyes. They held no emotion, none at all. I finally pulled away, and tripped onto my bed. The minute I landed, my phone began to ring. The ring-tone..............it was Kellin's. All pain and hurt and fear flooded into me eyes, my body, my chest. Constriction overtook my throat. Then strength took over and answered. I didn't let a sound escape me....Kellin went straight to talking.

"All I want is you.................."

I didn't answer.

"Do you love me?"

"Yes."

"Can you give me another chance?"

"No."

Tears fell heavily, and I sank to the floor once more. He hung up, and I felt guilty. But I gave him truthful answers.........I didn't lie. Give him false hope. It was 4:00 A.M and I felt so...dead. Never before did I feel such an emotion. This position, knees hugged to chest, face traced with tears, body shaking, must look unbelievably weak. But all pity thoughts when I heard my door bell. I had to use my voice, and screamed.

"Who is it?!" I really didn't want a visitor. I didn't hear another word, but a song. A guitar, and a voice. I stood up, my body quavered. The singing and guitar got louder as I shuffled to the door. And it hit me. It was Kellin, and he was singing If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn. My hand found it's way to the door knob. I hesitated but opened the door anyways, just as the song ended.

"Please..........Stay with me forever....." Kellin must have been crying, too. He looked weak, fragile, tortured. Like me, I could only guess. 

"Give me a reason!" I spat. He look taken back, but never faltered.

"I never promised things wouldn't be broken," That was true. But his promise, to let my heart stay pure.

"Your promise. My heart," I growled.

"I'll find a way to fix this........." Wow, he was desperate. I just shook my head.

"No, you can't! Don't pretend!" I went to shove him away from my door, but he gently grabbed my wrists.

"What if I found a way to be able to pick up all the shattered pieces? And somehow got them to stick back together?" Kellin was too calm, and it just angered me more.

"Ha! Like to see you try, Kellin!"

"I will..........just don't leave me like this." He begged once more.

"Prove you love me." I stopped the struggling, and stared into his eyes. His blue, gorgeous eyes. No one spoke for the longest time, but then Kellin took action. He just placed his lips to mine, barely letting them brush. It wasn't forceful, it was loving. Quick and simple, unlike most people would have done. They would have had some make-out session, but Kellin didn't. He wanted me to realise how much these small pecks on the lips meant. And now I did........I truly did. Tears built up again, but guilty ones.

"I forgive you.." I instantly launched into his arms, and he just held me. Only a few tears hit his shirt, not too many.

"I never gave a real apology..." He ever-so-carefully pulled away from the kiss. We were face-to-face.

"You never did anything terribly wrong," With that, I pulled him into a hug once more. Just letting our hearts beat as one, again. A minute or two later, he broke the hug, and kissed me. It was like the other one, but a little longer. And I kissed back. I didn't lose Kellin, I didn't need to 'act' fine. Because I really was.

-------------------------------------------------------

4:45 AM

Our first fight.................It ended so well. Never had I considered I'd be here, and the reason being Kellin and I's relationship. But who would? Imagine they would be watching themselves dying, and see what is happening to their loved ones. Because I sure as hell wouldn't. If you do, then maybe you should walk into my shoes! Be my saviour. I listened as a doctor and a nurse came in. The doctor was a male, with slick black hair and very tan skin. The nurse, being a woman, had short, brown hair that was pulled into a bun. She had pale skin and bright, green orbs for eyes. Harmony slept through them, but I was interested.

"Will she make it? Any hope?" The nurse seemed generally concerned.

"We really doubt she will.........but the little girl..........." Katy. They are talking about Katy.

"What happened to her?"

"She.....she never went to sleep. She passed with her eyes open and begging for this young girl, Brooke." I didn't want to live anymore. I wanted to die, for it to all be over. Katy was searching for comfort, and never found it.

She was just like me.

She just needed a saviour.

Ehllo :) I know, short chapter, but hey! I posted it less than twenty-four hours after the one before! Anywhore, enjoy? I know. SHORT. But I am making their length according to the ending. It was a good ending spot. I would like to thank anyone reading this, you inspire me. <3 Special thanks to anyone commenting on the last chapter <3 Well, my mother is calling me to help clean and prep for school tomorrow, so goodbye Lovelys c:

Playlist:

Back To Life - Automatic Loveletter (Sidebar)

Saviour - Black Veil Brides (External link)

Hush - Automatic Loveletter

Make Up Smeared Eyes - Automatic Loveletter