Chapter 26 - Addictions

A/N: I hope you love me :) THIS IS SO LONG! :D It was also emotional to write this part, knowing how close I am to the end. Everyone, i want to say thank you for everything. This is my last author's note on a chapter of this book, because the next chapter is the last one. After that I'll post an epilogue, and a final Author's Note. I just love you all, and want to thank you for everything. The comments, the reads, the votes, the fans. Please, stay lovelie. For me. For Brooke. For Kellin. <33 You know the drill, listen to one of the last songs for The Secret Affair, and the last quote/picture for it. <33 Goodbye, truly, sincerely.

TRIGGER WARNING. THERE IS GRAPHIC DESCRIPTION OF SELF HARM. 

Brooke's P.O.V

I can't believe I did that. But Stephen said he deserved to know. In many movies, books, I would have salt filling my eyes. But I don't. I was empty and numb.  After many arguments, moments, and kisses flooding my vision momentarily, I rose up from the bed.

"I should get going," I mumbled, beginning to gather my things. Stephen had just nodded. I took my outfit from earlier, my make up, and went for the bathroom. It wasn't a big hassle, I learned how to perfect my look within minutes. So as I stepped out of the bathroom, only one thing changed. My hair was now straighter, only having traces of curls at the ends.

"Look, thanks for the talk. But my mind is set, this is what has to happen. Goodbye Stephen.........." I whispered. What Stephen did next was totally uncalled for, and was sick. He kissed me. And I kissed back. I don't know why I did, but he actually let me have a spark of emotion. And this kiss gave me an emotion too. Whether I knew what it was or not, I didn't care. I was feeling again. Slowly the kiss became more intense, and our tongues battled for dominance.

"This isn't changing my mind," I chuckled into the heated moment. Stephen pulled away, raising an eyebrow, but, once again, smashed his lips to mine. This whole make up session suddenly led to the bed, where I began to straddle Stephen. I pressed my cherry red lips to the skin right under his right ear, and I could only imagine the tingles it sent him. I brought my head back up, looking him in the eyes. And I became disgusted with myself, because that night..........that started all the running, the whole mess of my life, came back to my mind. 

But that didn't stop me. I let Stephen plant love bites all over my neck as bits of the memories burned me.

My old, grey tank top was riding up and showing off my flat stomach. My jean shorts were also hitched up. My black, frizzy hair was no longer in that neat pony tail, now caressing my face, along with Kellin's. Kellin plain black v-neck was long gone on the floor, and his jeans barely clung to his hips. The elastic of his boxers showed off.

I pushed that thought away. But the scene continued through my brain as Stephen entangled his hands in my hair.

I struggled, but finally got his lips back on mine, and we both desired each other hungrily. His tongue was about to ask of entry, but I beat him. As we entangled our mouths and tongues, we let small moans and groans escape. Kellin's hands explored my body, and my clawed at his back. Finally, his jeans slipped lower, and his gave in. He paused our French make-out to rip my tank top, exposing a black, lace bra. His eyes lingered against my chest, until I interrupted.

I gasped in mid-kiss, still letting Stephen's hands slowly roam my body as I continued the kiss.

"Just take a picture! It'll last longer!" My voice was very breathy, yet seductive. Kellin's smile said it all. I crashed my mouth to his again, and he finally began to unbutton my shorts. I had on a matching, black lingerie thong. It barely showed as he didn't continue to take of my shorts, because I flipped him where I was laying against his bare chest.