Chapter 19 - Oops, My Drunken Mistake!

Yeah, so this is such a short chapter :c BUT THIS HAS SUCH A BIG PART IN THIS. Please don't hate me for this... /).(\ And listen to that song >:o And search Oath, it gets catchy :3 ITS BY CHER LLOYD .-. Well, enjoy <3 OH AND BROOKE'S OUTFIT IN THE EXTERNAL LINK o.-

It was now a week till the wedding, and everything was planned perfectly. I have to say, I was excited. Kellin was too. There was only thing we both had to get over with.......................... Bachelorette and Bachelor parties. To say the girls were excited was an understatement. I was terrified, knowing so many weddings are cancelled due to small mishappenings during these drunken parties. But then again, we already faced problems. I had slowly gathered secret, hushed conversation going on between Kellin and a mystery girl, but just last week Little Miss Low Key was discovered. Kellin had went and met up with Katelynn, and I watched and saw them share a kiss. I even got a picture of it, on my phone. To be honest, tonight I planned revenge. What better way then the club?

"Come on!!" Ember wined. She sported a red dress, down two inches above her knees, and it had a ribbon layer look. It fitted her curves, and the ack had a diamond shape exposing her skin. The straps could fit two fingers onto it, which fit her nicely. Her dark hair, that had a streak of teal blue through it, was straightened, perfectly. A slight bang gave it some 'pizzaz'.  The heels were red and closed toe, rounded and high.

"I am hurrying!" I giggled as I pulled on my second black heel. It was open toed, technically. It was very strappy at the end but went well with my strapless, tight, silky black dress. My curves were obvious and I felt amazing. My eyes had a shadowy effect with a deep purple streaked across the tops of my eyelids. I finally used a deep, glossy, red lip-gloss Harmony had bought me months ago. My jewelry was a chained, silver bracelet, silver hoops, and a necklace which had a bow and two pearls. To finish my look I had a small leather hand bag (black, of course) and my black locks were in bouncy curls. I had a bang the raised over my right eye, as my left was left with a few fly aways. I showered some perfume on and ran out to the rest of my friends. Gracie was showing off in a blue dress which was tight until the waist, and flared out for about 6 inches. Her hair was in a bun, bangs on each side which were crimped. The shoes were wedges, surprisingly, and baby blue straps allowed them to stay snugly against her feet.

"Let's get into this car and go," She sighed. We were all estactic, even if it didn't seem like it. Many moments later, I got tired of silence and switched on the radio as Ember focused on giving directions to the limo driver. Yep, I was a little scared by having a limo. But I supposedly deserved............

"Oath? Never heard it........." Ember hummed along and I began to sing the chorus to the Cher Lloyd song. Gracie joined in and this just...........described us. We shared scars, no doubt.

"THIS IS MY OATH TO YOUUU!!" I sang the ending. (Yes, I know. Cher Lloyd, BUT I HAD TO. THIS SONG IS ADDICTIVE AND DESCRIBES MY FRIENDSHIPS. c: )

"We're here," The dear driver chuckled at our antics. We hopped out, heading for the front of the line to enter for our reservation.

"Ready girls?" In return to Gracie's question, we hurried over to the bar. I didn't even hear the drinks we ordered, but took them down quickly. We swayed to the music and giggled like children as drinks kept being passed our way.

"BEST. PARTY. EVER!!!" Ember cheered happily, making her way to the dance floor. I stayed on the stool next to a fairly sober Gracie.

"OH EHM GEE! GRACIIEEEE!!" I busted out. Gracie seemed a little awkward and glanced to me as she took the world's smallest sip of beer.

"Yes, Brooke?" Her sigh showed aggravation, but being drunk, I ignored it. I went for another random shot glass and downed the liquid as I stood up, preparing to manage over to the dance floor along with my other friend.

"IMA DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY!" I shouted, and wobbled like a penguin to start swaying and hopping to the beat. I caught a hazed glance from Ember, who was grinding on some dude.

"GET IN THERE!!" I hiccuped over the music and both the boy and Ember blushed madly.

"I WANNA DANCE!!" I cheered slightly too loud. The paparazzi were here and snapping shots of me as I continued to announce the same thing over and over again. Until it hit me. Revenge. I don't know why, but I was making my way to someone to help me get revenge. They stood there at the edge of the crowd, just awkwardly moving to songs that blared out the giant speakers in the front. And that person was who no one would expect. She was a dirty blonde, hair right past the shoulders, and these mint-like eyes, with such light pupils they looked grey. Her skin was a light tan, and she was wearing jean shorts with a cotton, white tank top. Converse were laced at her feet, black, and they covered up to her ankle. A jeweled bracelet hung at one wrist while a few cheaper, random, Hot Topic bracelets slung down the other. About 4 in total. She caught my gaze and I knew how fucking wasted we both were. I kept gliding, very ungracefully, may I add, and went right up to her. She met me half way, and I don't even know what the hell happened. But we stared at each other, me facing the paps so her identity could stay secret. And we kissed. Five full seconds. Just kissing, girl on girl, and light flaring up all around us. I don't know, it was like the song 'I Kissed A Girl' by Katy Perry. It felt so wrong. It was so right. Then another stupid idea came to mind. I said Revenge was Sweet, but what if the girl's name was Revenge? Well, she sure was sweet. And if her name was Sweet? She gave me my revenge. Perfect. When we pulled apart, we looked each other up and down.

"Not bad..." I smirked, guess the alcohol was talking now.

"Hm. Never thought I could say I kissed a drunk celebrity, especially the engaged Brooklyn Mackenzie. I shrugged in response before someone stormed up behind me.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Gracie boomed at me, dragging me towards Ember, who had sombered up enough to be upset with me.

"Whatt??" I giggled, as if what I did was not the wrongest move ever.

"You know damn well what I mean, Brooklyn. You kissed a girl, A FUCKING GIRL. IN FRONT OF THE PAPS! Do you even know what can happen!?!? I don't think you do?!" We were by the limo now, and she was blowing up on me.

"Sorry," I grumbled, sighing towards Ember for support.

"Nope." She mumbled, the dissappointment laced her movements.

"WELL, REVENGE WAS SWEET." I spoke loudly and slurred slightly from the alcohol.

".............What the hell are you saying, Brooke?" The looks I got from them showed I'd have to spill.

"But it's a secret!" I whispered dangerously loud.

"What the fuck could be this damn secret?!" Ember boomed my way.

"I CAN'T TELL YOU!" I screamed, throwing my head back and laughing like a maniac. I can guarantee they are considering sending me to the 'crazy house'.

"WE WON'T TELL ANYONE! Just tell us why you felt the idiotic need to kiss a girl. In front of the cameras, THE FUCKING CAMERAS, BROOKE!"

"I CAUGHT KELLIN CHEATING! WITH THAT SLUT! KATELYNN!" I acted like tihs was the happiest news to report. Ever. But to my friends, this was the worst. I glanced from them to the window, seing anger take place of shock.

"We will kill him. But you shouldn't have done this," Gracie whispered now. I hope they kill him..........Looks like Kellin can't keep his promise anymore. Oh well. All I knew is I didn't give a fuck, a damn, a care anymore. I kissed a girl. The driver lurched the limousine forward and I bobbed my head to any tune that came on. Even One Direction, because I, once again, didn't care.

Yep, the media can have that as the biggest headline ever. Brooklyn Mackenzie kissed and girl and loved it. Because I did. I guess Katy Perry wasn't so wrong.

..........Hope my Fiance don't mind.