Chapter 17 - Our California

A/N: I am putting author's notes up here now!! :D MAAHAHAHAHA. So, you guys shall LOOOVVEE this chapter. I swear. Please, look in the external link :o PLEEAASEE. <3 And, listen to the cute song C: Muahahaahah Adorable chapter :) Also, I LOVE YOU ALL. You are the reason I write so much. This story would have been dropped so long ago if so many people hadn't commented, read, and proved some people enjoy my writing (: You are my lovelies, Always&Forever. <# DON'T FORGET TO TELL PEOPLE BOUT THIS STORYY!! Hahaha Don't forget to Comment/Fan/Vote either. c: Bye, enjoy(,: Oh, I know the song is I Wouldn't Mind and not All About Us.. but this song describes Brooke 's feelings for Kellin. c:

Brooke's P.O.V

It has been a month now since the divorce, and Kellin never seemed happier. At first he was sad, of course, but now he was just plain out joyous. I giggled at the moment as Kellin started to play music. He began to dance around and forced poor me to join him.

"Kellin! We are supposed to be packing!" I laughed. He stopped suddenly, just realizing we needed to pack. You see, Sleeping With Sirens had got a surprise gig in California, and my band just happened to be the opening act. It was right by Long Beach........where Kellin and I had gone to the board walk. Where I had hoped one day I could become Mrs. Kellin Quinn. To clear everything up, Kellin divorced Katelynn, visits Copeland every once and a while, and......made our relationship public. People excepted hesitantly, but they did. It felt so weird, this whole time the point was to stay a secret. And now, we were so open to the public. It was such a new feeling, one so hard to coprehend.

"Okay, well, GET PACKING!" He jokingly commanded.

"I am, mister. I think you need to get packing!" I snorted. I threw a bunch of clothes into my bulky, black, roll around suitcase. Sweaters, sweatpants, jeans, tank tops, t-shirts, ect. For the time being, I had on a Pierce The Veil band shirt, and some ripped blue jeans. The were only ripped along the knees, but still seemed fasionable. For the first time I can remember, I put my black, silky hair into a messy bun. I had had on converse, but was now barefoot as I packed for the trip. Kellin, surprisingly, was shirtless. Dark jeans hung teasingly at his hips, and he also was barefoot. A long hour of goofing off, packing, and panicking later, we were packed.

"FINALLY!" I cheered. In all honesty, I missed performing! Not just that, but the traveling.

"Hm, the flight leaves in 4 hours, so we should get going." Of course. The flight had to be so near, and also, long. This was only resonable since we lived in Michagan. Grand Rapids, to be specific. I grabbed my suitcase and started racing down the driveway to the shuttle that just pulled up. Sadly, halfway there, I squealed as someone stole my suitcase. The someone being Kellin.

"HEEYY!!" I whined like a child. He chukled to himself as he chucked our suitcases with everyone else's, who were waiting patiently in the vehicle.

"Jerk face," Kellin still heard my mumble, no matter how low it was.

"Sorry, love. It's called being a gentlemen," He winked. I hopped into a seat in the back, rolling my eyes. Kellin followed suit and we were in for the 20 minute ride to the airport. I pulled out my iPhone and turned up some tunes. Crazily, the iPod played the song Kiss It All Better by He Is We. And with that, I leaned my head to Kellin's shoulder, breathing quick greetings to everyone and whispering an 'I Love You' to Kellin as sleep dragged me under...

Kellin's P.O.V

I was shocked to find Brooke asleep on my shoulder.

"Well, poor thing," Justin chuckled. I gave him a sharp glare but ended in silent laughter myself. I listened carefully, recognizing the He is We song........Kiss It All Better. Brooke surprisingly had it on repeat, and I sang along under my breath.