Chapter 18 - Always and Forever

A/N Okay, so...I know. I am evil >:) Just leaving it there <3 But IT WAS THE PERFECT CLIFFHANGER DX Yeah, this is a filler chapter since I have so much to do. Plus I can't exactly make much out of this :( But yeah, NEXT UPDATE BETTER BE FAST OR I WILL DIE. Just school is harder, i mean, I have all honour courses and then science fair and........ugh. An essay, a science project, a written band test, a written two paragraph on band, math, and an upset P.E coach because I can't participate for the next two days -.- Well, sorry I can't risk having.......dirty shorts. Girls, you HAVE TO UNDERSTAND DX If you know what I am talking bout.........that time of the month we all hate -.- WEELLLL BYE LOVELIES. AND BREAK NEXT WEEK. SO UPDATES SHALL BE EXPECTED c: ALSO WATCH THE SONG ON SIDE AND I LIKED THE QUOTE SO As'gkrhf'ekgfjgfkjg;evfwj;fhgq ;3

I was shocked. For a moment, I forgot how to breathe. I forgot it all, taking in Kellin and his simple question. Saying yes, it meant forever. Saying no, it meant forever. Two different answers, yet have the same amount of outcome. If I say yes, I have Kellin as my own, forever. If I say no, he leaves. Forever. The love that I felt for him could make the answer obvious.

"Kellin........." I choked out. You know what? Words suck for this answer. So I kissed him. I simply leaped onto him softly and pressed our lips together and let the fireworks applaud. People around us 'aww'ed' and cheered. Some even whistled! Moments later, Kellin pulled away, pressing his cool forehead to mine.

"Is that a yes?" His eyes twinkled with hope. Today was a lucky day, because they would be sparkling like tonight's sky once my answer was named.

"You have my Forever, my heart, my soul. I love you....." I began. Kellin looked a bit scared, as if I was saying no.

"And finally, I can say we have committed the perfect crime," A huge grin stained my face when a confused look came over Kellin, " You stole my heart, and I am stealing your last name." I finished and kissed him once again. Everyone blew up at the cute, love scene.

"Thank you, believe it or not, I am now the luckiest guy in this universe," He whispered against my lips. A gently smiled into the kiss, and continued to taste my new fiance. I don't think I'd ever get tired of that. Knowing I am destined to take Kellin's name. He will become my husband. I never thought of getting married as a little girl, because, unlike everyone else, I had so much drama that it seemed unreal to trust a man that much. But I have found the one guy who changed it, changed my look on love, my look on Life. I was yanked away from my thoughts when Kellin began to lead me towards the beach.

"What are you doing?" I giggled, and fully admired the ring. It was dark silver, with small diamonds tracing it. It was split all around, the two metal bars creating an infinite sign over and over. In the middle, a diamond was right in the middle. It was about the size of half of my pinky finger-nail. (External link has the ring)

"Well, we are going to relive that night from when we very first met, our first time coming to California..." The playful smirk was radiant on his lips, his face. Butterflies kicked in full throttle as we lay down, my head on his chest.

"The one thing that has changed, is............our experience. And our relationship status," He chuckled and the vibrations tickled my ear.

"Our experience?" I sighed dramatically, in a joking manner.

"Yes! Look, the first time we had lay here, we had just began. No idea of where this would go.... Now? We've been through a lot. From Death to.....just....everything." Silence was the only thing to breathe in as we held each other. I listened to the waves, flowing up and down, crashing against themselves.

"Lat time, you were only wishing to return as Mrs. Quinn. Now look at you." He took my hand in his and began to plant swift kisses along each finger. He repeated this with the other hand, sending my emotions overboard.

"Can we just fall asleep here? Right now, tonight?" I begged. But I had won this over before even asking of it, because Kellin wanted the same.

"One last night," He whispered.

"No, one more night," I shot back, falling asleep to his heartbeat and the Ocean.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the screams of sea gulls and the soft swishing of ocean water. But I wasn't opening my eyes. I felt if I truly woke up, it'd ruin this moment. And I wanted this moment forever. I racked my brain for every detail of last night. Was it real? In my life, everything good was a dream. But never the bad things, proof being the crash. The affair. The.............everything. Maybe Kellin was even an illusion, how could I be so sure? So many questions lulled my brain when I felt Kellin stir under my head. I guess waking up to him was better thank nothing!

"Hey." I feebly muttered as I fluttered my eyes a bit. He smiled in return. Words just didn't seem to fir this moment, not at all.

"Was it real?" It sounded so childish, so stupid. But I had to know if it was true. It wasn't everyday Kellin Quinn proposed to you.

"I hope so," He chuckled. There it was. What I wanted to hear everyday, just him and his voice.

"Deja vu..." I murmured, snuggling even deeper into him. This was all replaying from the past, the good past. I could only pray that the worst was over.

"I can tell you, right now, I know what you're thinking. And that won't happen." His lips pressed to my ear and the world was melting.  Only Kellin and I existed, but that lasted for only a moment before confusion overwhelmed my state.

Was Kellin ready to hold up such a promise?

"Yes, Brooke, I am." I glanced up and saw Kellin admiring me, a teasing smirk playing across his face. A blush fired up to my cheeks as I realized what had happened, I'd said my thought out-loud.

"Positive?" He nodded, still smiling as I still blushed. But the answer had loosened me up. Sighing with content, I sat up and my eyes weren't met by the blinding sun, but a soft, elegant sunrise.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Kellin yanked me from one daydream to another. So many moments couldn't be fitted to conversation. For me, these moments were spent with Kellin, Just knowing, in the back of my head, that one day this will all be a memory, it taunted me. I wanted Kellin forever. I wanted us to last till death due us apart. Which it just so happened I'd be promising that to Kellin very soon.

"It's more than beautiful. It's perfect................and I get to spend it with you," I smiled, glancing up at my fiance.

"Do you think it can always be this way?"  His voice traveled from those pink, plush lips to my ringing ears.

"Always." I responded.

"And Forever." He ended. I nodded, maybe getting married was alright. I wasn't one to spend my childhood planning my wedding, my life had been to complicated. But if I had known I would marry Kellin, I may have put more thoughts. But never plan it. Because it was our thrill, never understanding or knowing the next thing in our relationship.