Chapter 9 - Basketball court

>20.10.15

- YEONJIS POV -

It's been 2 weeks since I've came to Korea. Everything was perfectly better than my expectations.

MinYoo, Zoey, Taehyung and surprisingly Jimin became my closest friends.

School was fun I guess, just passing papers chatting~ and homework, yay. Sarcastic as hell.

I'm not good at all those homework argh, but MinYoo was so good in studies.

She will come to my house along with Zoey to "discuss" homework when they have time. And we'll have a real fun sleepover at mine.

Recess I'll probably just eat with MinYoo, Zoey and the boys.

"Miss. Min please stand up and repeat what I said" Mrs. Kim's voice made me awake.

I looked at Tae, wanting him to tell me what she'd said. He threw me a "I-dont-know" look. DAMMIT,  I should've listened.

I'm busted.

I felt something landed on table. It's a paper crunch, I took it up and opened it

ㄴshe said that Mr.______ died on 1955ㄱ

"Miss Min are you even listening during class?" Mrs. Kim got mad

"Yes! You said that Mr.______ died on 1955" I answered

"Good" she turned back and continue her teaching. Phew! That was close, closed enough for me to almost got kick out. I wonder who gave me this paper. I think I know who it is.

I turned back to where MinYoo and Zoey was sitting and gave them the "thank-you" look and they quickly shook their hands replying me with a "not-us" look.

Wait, not them?

Then who could it be?

Whatever, god I thank whoever it is.

"Tae, do you see who gave me this?" I waved the paper in front of him.

"No~" he sang then continue sucking on his lollipop

"Okay.."

After a really long and lazy period, it's finally recess! Of course we did the same, MinYoo, Zoey and I joined the boys. But today I didn't see Yoongi around.

Oh whatever, maybe he's just late.

After I finished eating, I looked around and still no signs for Yoongi.

I felt worried, why? Why do I get worried for him? *gasp* do I? Perhaps... No! A big no-no. How would I like a cold guy like him? No way.

"Hey~ you looking for someone?" Jimin smirked.

"Ani (nope)" I smirked back.

"You are, by any chance is it Yoongi hyung?" I'm blushing again. "You like him huh?" Jimin continued.

"Bwoh? No! I don't..Know..." I really don't know.

"Well everyone would like Yoongi hyung, even I do sometimes" Jimin said calmly. Wait wtf?! ARE THEY GAY? Wait! Of course they are! [CAUSE #YOONMIN IS REAL DUHH #SHIPSAILING]