Chapter 20 - One sided love

>28.10.15

- YEONJIS POV -

I cried for I don't even know what time is. Tears was mixed with rain, suddenly rain stopped falling on my face and my body. I look up and found Yugyeom with his umbrella.

He smiled worried. He helped me up (I was on my knees) and pulled me into a tight hug.

I was shocked until words can't be formed. I felt lean-able(?) I cried all my lungs out and he comforted me by patting my back, which actually makes me cry even more.

I finally stop crying and I broke the hug,

"Y-Yugyeom ah...Goma-" I couldn't finish my sentence because he put his finger on my lips, causing me to stop words.

He smiled at me, then went closer. He moved his finger away from my mouth, our faces were only millimeters away, I stared at his doll-like eyes while he pressed his lips onto mine.

After seconds... I realized I was kissing... Yugyeom?! And I wasn't pulling away, what am I doing?!

I pushed him away and broke the kiss. No I didn't like it at all, I just had a moment that I thought I was Yoongi. I needed him badly that I'm having illusions.

"Yugyeom I-" I wanted to ask him why, why did he kissed me.

"I know, I know you don't like me. But I never did forget you, you were on my mind ever since I went to China, I never stopped loving you Yeonji.." He looked..sad instead or hurt.

"Yugyeom...Mianhae.." I never knew he liked me. He never showed.

"No, it's not your fault. I know you like Yoongi.. I just, needed a kiss goodbye my feels for you"

"It's just a one sided love, but it's still beautiful. I will forget you.. Please be happy with Yoongi for me." He continued

"I'm really sorry Yugyeom, I didn't knew.. Are you okay?" I said. "Mhm, I never said before. And I kinda like your bestfriend, she's sweet and kind. I'll be okay! Still friends right?" The cheerful Yugyeom came back and I sigh a relief.

"A-choo!" (Lmao lovelyz a-choo xD) aish why do I catch a cold every time it rains?! I was sick that day too.. When Yoongi was beside me...

"Arasso, you never liked me" replayed on my mind. Yoongi.. Where are you now? did you find a shelter to cover yourself? ...

"Omo! You're sick! See, you shouldn't cry all under the rain just now. C'mon, let's go" Yugyeom said and we started walking. The night was cold, it was still raining. The walk was awkward, we didn't talk.

Awkwardness made me think of Yoongi even more, tears kept forming. Luckily it was dark outside and no one could see.

The way home was suddenly longer than ever.. I miss Yoongi, I need him.. So badly. I need to apologize. I can't lose him, I can't act like nothing happened. I can't just let him ignore me! I know it's my fault but count me selfish! I need him! He has to forgive me... Jebal.

Finally we're home, but I realized I forget the keys. Aish! A-choo!

We rang the door bell and saw MinYoo rushing out grabbing keys to open the door. She hugged me tightly as soon as we got in. "Pabo! Don't you ever leave without saying where you're going ever again! You scared me so much!" She said.

"Yahh.. Arasso! But let go me, I'll wet you" I said because I'm still dripping. I need a good shower.

"*sob* okay.." She let go me with stained cheeks, aigo.. I was pulled into a hug again as soon as MinYoo let go. Ah, it's Zoey. "Yah..take a shower quick and we have a lot to say arasso?" She let go.

"Hm.. I know" I said and went upstairs to clean myself.

Too many things happened today, I splashed myself with cold water to wake myself even more. This really isn't a dream..

I got dressed in my pajamas and went down. My stomach was growling, I wonder if our pizza delivery came? I saw then just sitting there stiffly, I can't make my friends all sad because of me right?

"Hey~so I wonder where is my dinner?" I rushed into their little circle and caught their attention. "Hm, here." MinYoo said handing me a pizza box that was under her legs? Lol what.

I took it and opened. They didn't eat as well, but when I wanted to ask why, Zoey spoke first, "yah, MinYoo told me all. Don't you ever keep secrets like that from me arasso?"

"Miane.. I thought you liked him.." I said. "I did like him but no more now.. I should've told you I went out with Yugyeom, but- it's was last minute. Miane.. What happened just now after you went out?" Zoey said.

I told them everything from threw a flower until he left me with "arasso, you never liked me" it's heartbreaking every time it think of him saying that emotionless.

They just looked at me sadly, they don't know what to do either..

Tomorrow is Sunday, should I visit him and apologize? I really can't take this anymore, I guess I still remember his house. A-CHOO

A/N
Aye~ I can't but to add Hobi's "it's a one sided love but it's still beautiful"