Chapter 31 - Takes time

>23.11.15

- YEONJIS POV -

My parents was what I see after unlocking the front door.

They stopped the crying, at least now.

"I'm back.." I started.

"Susan just called, she's finding the best doctor now." Mom said, I nodded and walked upstairs.

"And don't come back home this late next time okay? It's bad for your health." She continued.

I realized appa was silence since a long time ago. He must be sad..

"I'm sorry.." I answered with a blurred sight.

"Darling, you don't have to be.." Appa finally said.

"NO! I'm sorry! I shouldn't have this stupid brain cancer!" I started using both hands to hit on my head.

It hurts but I couldn't help it.

"STOP! Listen to me! It's not your fault! You don't want to!" Mom ran and grabbed both of my hands, crying.

We fell on the ground.

My head hurts all of the sudden, but I got enough of it. I'm sick of it.

"You'll be okay! You'll be cured!" Mom said.

I hope.

How would tomorrow be?

How should I tell my friends?

- TOMORROW MORNING -

I woke up, refreshing everything that happened yesterday.

Mom and appa will follow me to school to meet my principle and tell about my condition that I have to leave school.

I'm still not ready to tell my friends yet, though I thought of a lot ways to tell.

I took a deep breath and left my house.

It was raining since last night.

Rain was always what I hate the most.

- flashback -

"Aish jinjja, why is it always raining? I won't care if it snows." I pouted.

"You've never seen it snowing in Korea before?" Yoongi asked and I nodded, pouting.

"Hm, maybe one day I can show you how it snows.." He said more like whispering.

"Huh?" I was expecting him to repeat what he said but he didn't.

- End of flashback -

I remember he confessed to me after..

He told me he could show me how it snows..

But when it's snowing season, I might not be with him anymore.. I might not even live anymore.

...

"Honey we're here, you can go to your class, we will finish the others no worries.. Just.. Be careful okay? We let you stay in this school for a month but if you can't take care of yourself, you'll be leaving tomorrow." Mom said.