Chapter 30 - This Isnt Real

>18.11.15

Aunty Susan told my parents about my condition.

They cried asking why...

I can't believe this is happening to me.

I stared at the white wall, blanked.

I took my phone out. (9.56 pm)

One unread message..

From: Jagiyaaaa
Jagi how are you doing? I miss you already~ Jagi jaljja~ (sleep well)

Yoongi...

I'm sorry honey, but it's stage 2 already.

It's a 50 50.

How should I tell him?

How should I tell him that I have brain
cancer..

Will he accept it?

"No! Susan, you have to help her find the best doctor!" I heard mom saying in a shaky voice inside the room.

"She has to go to America for the best.."

America?

No! I don't want to go back to America!

I can't leave Korea!

I can't!

I opened the door, "No! I don't want to! I don't want to go back to that place!" I cried.

"I Honey, it's the best for you.. Korea isn't as good as America. Trust me? Please. Aunty won't want to see you suffer." Aunty Susan said.

"No! I don't want to! Can't... Can't I just stay?" Next thing you know, I broke into tears.

Mom hugged me tight.

I cried all I wanted to.

All I couldn't.

I not as strong as I think..

"Honey... We have to do the best. Anything just to save you. Please!" Mom said.

It hurts to see them sad.

"You have to be cured as soon as possible now, or else it'll get even worst." Aunty Susan said.

"When do we have to leave?" Appa helped.

"Next month. Next month would be the best, as soon as possible. I'll try to find the best doctor for you as fast as I can." She continued.

Next month?!

Why does this have to happen to me?

Why not anyone else?! WHY

We cried long enough to have red eyes.

We went back home, never said a word. They were crying, but I was silence.

I can't think of how my life would be if I went back to America. I CANT. WHAT ABOUT YOONGI?! WHAT ABOUT MINYOO, ZOEY, YUGYEOM?!