Chapter 15 - Remember me?

>24.10.15

- YEONJIS POV -

Hell YAS it's recess already. "Ji eat with us?" MinYoo was beside him already. "Omo kamchakeong! (you scared me) Erm.. Eh no need. No lightbulb between you guys" I smirked at them. "Yah! We're eating with the boys too okay!" MinYoo said to me.

"Aigo, arasso but I have something to do first, you guys go ahead" I motioned them to go. They just nodded and left clanging onto each other. Ahh how much I wish I could have these kind of sweet relationship.

Get back to yourself Yeonji. As expected, Yugyeom is surrounded by some girls. Or play girls.

I walked to him "yah, if you guys are finding some guys to play with, not him." I said to the girls and they glared at me angrily but then left. Well it's because I scolded them before, ahh no need to say that.

"Ahh kamsahamida, they were questioning me until I can't breathe! Thank you for saving me" he joked but I turned serious.

"Welcome, but you saved me before. This is a return" I hope he remembers.. "W-what? I saved you before? But we barely just met, are you perhaps finding the wrong person?" He said to me. Ahh... He really forgot. My heart got stabbed. My bestfriend doesn't even remember me..

"Yugyeom.." Tears fall from my eyes.

"Omo! What happened.. No no don't cry chingu" he comfort me. No! I'm not just your chingu pabo!

"Yugyeom.. I- I'm Yeonji.. Ah! No..Meryl" I said my old name since it was how he called me. He stared at me surprised.

"It's really me.. Your princess Meryl.." I smiled but tears still falling.

"Meryl?! Oh my god! It's really you my princess?!" He cupped my face making me look like a freaking fish. Yassss he's still the old him. I'm glad.

"Yah!" I pushed off his hands like I always do when we're young. We laughed together but he suddenly stopped and said

"oh my god princess, why are you here?" He looked all shocked again.

"Lemme ask you too, why are you here? You said you'll come back and find me in America!" I pretend crying.

"I'm so sorry princess.. Mom said she wanted us back to Korea where I was born" he answered and I just looked at him.

"So.. Why are you here?" He asked again. "Mom found a new man she liked and they got married. He was a great step father, he's a korean that's why we're here." Long story short.

"Ow.. Well I'm glad to see you here princess" he smiled. "Sorry I'm not by your side these years.. I missed you so much" he continued. Tears starting to fall again, but this time, it's formed by happiness.

"I almost though you forgot about me" I pouted and he grabbed my hand.

He lifted them up and up them on his chest. Oh damn, my heart is pounding. But.. I don't like him anymore, right?

"I promise I will never ever leave you again since I've found you now" he promised letting go my hand and gave out his pinky. Ahh how childish but it's alright. I smiled and chained my pinky with his.

"Make sure you don't lie pabo" he smiled and nodded.

"So.. Should we eat together princess?" Oh foooodddd.

Oh I should introduce him to the boys right? "Hmmm how about I introduce you to my 9 other friends?" He nodded and make my arms wrap over his. I looked up (yea I'm short) and he smiled at me. He does this only because he missed me right?

Urgh don't think too much Yeonji! I walked with him to the canteen. I saw same 9 peoples on the same familiar table. Rap mon saw me and waved at me, but obviously stopped when he saw someone beside me. Soon we arrived to their table. Their eyes are all on.. Our linked arms. Aahhhhh they took it the wrong way. I saw Zoey sitting with Yoongi, they were talking earlier right? Why are you jealous Yeonji! Your not even his girlfriend. Urgh

"Ahh sorry guys for being late, meet my bestfriend, Yugyeom'' I introduced as they looked like they were waiting.

"Anyeonghaseyo Yugyeom imida" Yugyeom introduced himself as well.

- YOONGIS POV -

Urghh what is she saying........ Zoey said she liked the new romance movie. Yea that one. Why does she even tell me?! It's not like I care... Urghh why is that Yeonji not here yet?! When I wanted to ask Rap mon beside me waved his hands but suddenly stopped. Who did he saw? His ex? Lol.

I looked at that direction and oh! I saw Yeonji! And... That Yugyeom? Are they! Their arms are linked!! What the Hell why are you even jealous?! She's NOT your girlfriend dumb bastard. I looked away, am I mad? YES I FREAKING AM.

she finally came to the table "Ahh sorry guys for being late, meet my bestfriend, Yugyeom" WHAT THE HELL, BESTFRIEND?! NO SHE DIDNT SAY THAT! I saw everyone's jaw dropped while that ugly ass Punk introduce himself

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yugyeom imida" Dude do you think we already know?!

Why am I so mad at him?! Idfk I'm just uncomfortable. Can they freaking let go each other like freaking seriously.

"Er hi you're the new student right? I'm MinYoo.. Haha.." MinYoo introduced herself awkwardly. See! He's making things awkward.

"Oh yes I am, hi nice to meet you MinYoo and others?" That punk said. Aren't he letting go wtf! The boys and Zoey introduced themselves but not me.

"Aye Yoongi don't be rude" Rap mon said to me. Urgh whatever "Min Yoongi" I don't want to talk to him.

"Erm nevermind ah he's like that with strangers.. And me" she said sadly or am I seeing things. I talk coldly to her which I didn't meant to and and I... I'm nervous to talk to her. Argh Min Yeonji why are you making me so awkward, you're saying this because you want me to treat you better? Idk but I'll try I guess.

"Oh young lady you have so much to explain" MinYoo said crossing her hands. Yep you do have a lot. What's with the bestfriend thing?!

"YEAH, he's your bestfriend not us anymore?!" Zoey continued. "Ahaah are my 2 bestfriends jealous? Well I know I have a lot but I'll tell you guys later alright?" Yeonji said. You better have a good explanation... And please, please, jebal don't tell me he's your boyfriend even if you said his your bestfriend.

"Princess should we get something to eat?" DAFUQ IS GOIN ON. PRINCESS?! OH HELL NO. ARE THEY REALLY DATING?!

"PFTTT WHAT?! ARE YOU GUYS-" MinYoo said as she choke on her dirty water.

"NO! I will explain later! Just- just wait till I buy food okay?!" Yeonji explained. Well I guess they really aren't.