Chapter 10 - Feeling

>20.10.15

- YOONGIS POV -

I left Yeonji behind the basketball court..

Actually why do I care so much for her? Do I like her, well if I don't then why am I so angry and sad when she said it was just because Jimin told her to?

Aish, whatever.

Stupid Jimin, let's see how I kill him later.

Class started already and it's Mrs. Kim's class. I hated her class, and she hated me.

I hit a knock on the door and I just walked in the class.

I shot a death stare to Jimin after I went back to my seat. I wasn't listening to class anyways, I just stare out the window. (I'm sitting next to the window)

My view from the window is slightly basketball court and mostly the swimming pool. I stared at the swimming pool. I just wish I could dive in it after all this sweat. Wait.. DAMMIT. I've forgotten my basketball, I left it at the basketball court.

I turned my head to slightly have a view of the basketball court.

Urgh, my basketball is really there. I rolled my eyes to myself.

I saw a girl's half body there.. She's kneeling, is that... Yeonji? Is she crying? I thought she'll come back but she didn't?

I stood up and raised my hand. "Mrs. Kim, may I go to the washroom a sec?" I raised my voice just so she could hear.

"Mr. Min, do you think I'll let you go after so many times you took this reason and just skip school? No way! Sit down!" I guess I really used this reason too much.

I continued staring at her crying back. I guess I'm being mean just now.. "Mrs. Kim, may I go to the washroom?" I turned to see MinYoo was the one talking. Great, I guess she's going to find her bestie.

- YEONJIS POV -

I cried and cried for so long until someone squatted beside me. I turned to see MinYoo beside me. She was smiling while handing tissues. After seeing her I felt my heart ache even more and I cried them all out. She didn't say anything and just patted my back. At this moment I'm really grateful that I have MinYoo by my side.

After a long time of crying, I finally stopped and got back to my sense.

"Hey.. What exactly happened? You alright?" MinYoo finally asked. I told her everything that happened just now. And that how my heart hurts and how he seemed sad.

"Damnnn gurl, Yoongi likes you!" MinYoo said excitedly.

"You think so?" My voice is still shaky from just now.

"Yeah! Just now he wanted to go to the washroom but teacher didn't allow him, I bet he's going to find you!" Really?

"Now, do you like him?" MinYoo turned all serious.

"I guess so..." I like him, right?

"No guess sos! Yes or no" she asked again.

"Alright! I like him, okay?" Urghh it's gonna be awkward between us.

"Yay!" Wait why is she so happy?

"Why are you so happy?"

"Well, Jimin, Taehyung and I always think that you liked him, because you act all awkward around him, so we decided to let you take the bento to Yoongi and see how you and him react. But we didn't know that Yoongi likes you too! By the way.. You both knew each other before you transferred here right?" She smirked.