Chapter 14 - The new classmate

>24.10.15

- MINYOOS POV -

I can't really process what happened just now. It happened so fast, We were still hugging, he let go and peeked on my lips

"I like you really much Lee MinYoo" he whispered to me. This is really happening.. Smile never fade on my face, but I was still a little shocked. Well he's not my first kiss I admit that but I felt.. Different. Differently happier when he peeked even if it's quick. He grabbed my hand and we went into the classroom since school is going to start.

- YEONJIS POV -

I went to the toilet and came back after 10 minutes I guess? I went back to my classroom, as I walk in, Im totally that MinYoo was sitting on my seat with her hand clanging with Tae's.

I'm going to have a new lovey dovey couple which is both my best friends.. Ahhhhh *squeals*

I walked to my seat and throw a sarcartic laugh. You know the "hah.hah.hah."

"ayyyeeee~ we have a couple here~" I'm actually really happy they could be together! well they like each other right?

"Yah Yeonji! Aren't you happy?" MinYoo said and I just laughed.

"Oh course I am!" I made some kissy faces to them meaning that they should kiss ahahahahah yea I'm the evil pervert bestfriend anyone would have.

"Ayeee we did already" Tae said looking at MinYoo who was blushing hard.

"Ohhh I see how it is~" I teased her and she looked away. Aish my cute best friend ah

The class teacher came in so she let go her hand that was still clanging to his sweet boyfie and went back to her seat next to Zoey. I looked at Zoey and she smiled sweetly at me. I realized how pretty she actually were.. I guess Yoongi will like a girl like her.

"Hey you alright Ji?" I heard Tae's voice and looked at him. I think he saw me not smiling.. I love to smile so..

"Yea I'm alright" I sent a smile and gave my focus to the teacher.

"Class, we'll be having a new student in our class. Mr. Kim please come in and introduce yourself" she did the same thing she did to me when I just came here. The guy she mentioned Mr. Kim? Yeah he went in. But I just saw his side view, when he turned, my eyes shined. It's him?!

"Anyeonghaseyo, Kim Yugyeom imida. I'm from Originally from Korea but I went to America for 7 years from birth until I have to leave to China. Please take care of me" Yugyeom smiled at us. ITS REALLY HIM? KIM YUGYEOM?? My childhood playmate when I was at America?! Omg! Teacher did the same and let him choose a seat that he wants. He walked past me and chose the seat that was 2 rows behind me.

Does he not remember me? Oh maybe.. Well I almost didn't recognize him too until he introduced. It's been 9 years...

>> THROWBACK TO 9 YEARS AGO <<

"Please don't go..., can't you stay?" I said while having tears in my eyes. Yugyeom is my playmate ever since. He was really nice to me... I got bullied by seniors and he saved me by beating them up. But actually it was him who got beaten up.

I don't want him to leave. He can't leave! "Princess.. I'll be back I promise?" He said to me.

"No! People who said these never came back!" I'm referring to my dad and big brother.. They said they will just go to the groceries and be home quick but at last they got into an accident and left me and mom. I can't let this happen to Yugyeom as well.

"Princess Meryl.. Please.. N-no.. Don't cry please.." he said but I have bullets of tears on my cheeks already. I couldn't even say a word, I'm frozen. His mom came and squatted beside me. "Meryl.. we'll be back. And we'll meet okay? We have to go Yugyeom" mrs. Kim said.

"Ahh so fast? Arasso eomma I'll just say a goodbye.." Yugyeom said to his mom. "Meryl.. Hengbok gaja.. (Let's be happy) I'll miss you, I'll promise really. I'll be back" he said firmly to me. He's the guy I liked a lot.. How can I not listen to what he says?

I nodded still crying. He hugged me and left with his parents. I broke down crying seeing his back.

>> END OF FLASHBACK <<

He said he'll come back, well he didn't. Damn him. He didn't went to America to find me but he came to Korea?! Hmp! Did he ever remembered me?! I throw a dead stare and him when I turned back. He looked at me blank then looked back at his textbook.

He really forgotten me?! I'm angry but sad. Sighhhhh, I really need recess so I could talk to him.. I'm angry but he's my best best friend. No one can actually take the place he's in. But I don't like him anymore, I'm sure of that.

- YOONGIS POV -

There's this new student called Yugyeom? Idfc why Yeonji kept on staring at him?! Yeah, I was staring at her all the time. Any problem? Well back to what I was saying. He's not even more handsome than me. Duhh, swag overflows everything.

Does she know him? Perhaps... No! She won't like him.. Right? Why am I jealous or something? She has the right to like someone else right? I'm not even her boyfriend. Damn that stabbed me. I mean, no. She can't like anyone except for me. Much better.