Chapter 22 - Forgive me

>31.10.15

- YEONJIS POV -

I regret not walking farther for a clinic. This hospital's services are so bad I really, urgh whatever. I told the doctor about those illness that I felt and she didn't even care asking me more and just told me to eat up those pills.

I peeked inside the white plastic bag again, Damnnn do you know how much is there? There's like medicine for headache, running nose, coughing, anti vomiting and... Diarrhea? I've never said I had diarrhea, aish jinjja!

That nurse even shouted at me. How could you shout at a patient.

I swear I will never go to that hospital again.

I used all my brain cells to remember the way to Yoongi's house. I need to say sorry and things need to better, I can't lose him.. Wait he's not even mine. Okay that stabbed me, he needs to be mine. I love him so much, I'm so sure.

I stared at my watch, 2.45pm. I'm here in front of his house. I'm actually glad I know the way here, since I don't have good memories. I breathe in and knock on the front door.

1 minute passed and no one. I knock twice this time and the door opened, and there stand a pretty girl, 14 years old? I knife stabbed me... Why is there such pretty girl in..in Yoongi's house? Am I jealous?

"Hi, hm can I help you? Hi?" The girl said waving her hands in front of me. "Ah.. I-is Yoongi here?" I stuttered. "Oh? Yoongi? He's not here.. Hm can I ask who you are?" She said again.

Who am I? Is she perhaps his girlfriend? ......

"I.. Am.. His.. Uh.. girlfriend." OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE YOU SAID. YOU ARE NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND ASDFGHJKL.

"Owwww I see~ nice to meet you unnie ~I'm Jiwoo, Yoongi's cousin" Jiwoo smiled.

SHES JUST A COUSIN

"A-ah... Nice to meet you.." What if she tells people about what I said?! I'm his girlfriend?

"Hmm unnie can you leave a name? No jeongmal yepo! (you're really pretty!)" Jiwoo said,

"Oh? Gomawo.. You're much more prettier.. I'm Yeonji" I awkwardly said. "Oh okay! Yeonji unnie I guess I'll see you around?" Jiwoo said.

"Mhm..sure.. Bye.." She waved at me and closed the door.

That. Was. Awkward. As. Hell. Sighh. I got all jealous for a cousin.. How childish Yeonji!

I decided to just walk back home and apologize later tomorrow when school starts. I walked my way home. With the silence around me, I got thirsty. I scanned around and found a 24/7 chain store and decided to grab a drink.

i grabbed myself a cold cola and paid for it. On my way home, I always felt like someone was following me, but I turned every time to see no one.. I started to get scared.

After 5 minutes that feeling was still not gone, in fact it was stronger.. I'm afraid to look back. I walked and walk and doesn't seem to find my way back. Oh shit... I'm lost. It's getting darker.. I went for my phone but a sudden strong hand grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the wall.

I dropped my phone and screamed for help. There was no one. That guy started to get closer not letting go my hand. He lifted both of my hand and slammed them on the wall slightly up my head. I struggled but failed, he was too strong. The guy ripped a little of my shirt, revealing a little of my under garments. I struggled again but failed again, i felt lost. I screamed for help as hard as I can but the guy collapsed his lips on mine.

But a sudden strength dragged him off me. But that person was blurred with my tears.

- YOONGIS POV -

I was having fun with the boys when Jiwoo called me saying Yeonji went to my house alone but left. What is she doing there alone?! I left the boys hanging and made my way home. I heard a loud scream for help when I was walking through a..dead end?

I ran there and saw a retarded kissing on a girl... YEONJI?! fuck! I ran and pushed that guy and he fell on the ground. I couldn't stop punching him until he bleed. He's on the ground rubbing his lips.

I rushed to Yeonji, she was squatting down with bullets of tears. I'm not useful at all! I slapped myself in my fking heart. I squat down and helped her up. "Y-Yoongi..?" Her shaking voice said and I nodded. Seeing her like this hurts, really really bad. She sobbed even more and hug me tightly.

"It's okay now.." I patted her back. The retarded stood up touching his lips

"yah, I'm Yato, remember my name will you gorgeous?" He smirked at me. I let go Yeonji and kicked his stomach on the spot.

"Don't you dare talk to her like that or I'll fking kill you." I said and he smirked again before holding his stomach and leave.

"Yah.. Gwenchana?" I asked but then turned away from her because emm.. Her.. Clothes are.. Ripped.

- YEONJIS POV -

It was Yoongi, if it wasn't him I could probably.. Lose my virginity to that retarded.. What's his name again? Yato? Yea I will fking remember you.

"Yah.. Gwenchana?" His soft voice totally melted my heart. He looked worried but then turned away.

"Hmm, I'm good. Gomawo Yoongi" I said while I walk closer to him. "No need to thank me, I'll do this for anyone" he said, is he sure? Anyone? Yeonji, he's telling you that you aren't special to him, you're just the lucky "anyone".

"Yoongi.. Miane.. Are you still mad that I didn't show up? I can explain.." I said but no response. He didn't even bother answering or even looking at you Yeonji.

"Yoongi.. Can you please look at me..miane.. Please don't be mad at me. I'm really sorry.." I said but still no response. His back was still facing me. Maybe.. It's over. I turned and left with a blurred sight.

It's over..