Chapter 1

5 years ago.

Ashe and Hazel are 2 close friends during their high school days. They are in senior year. Ashe is the prettiest girl in the campus, white beauty, smart, and generous . While hazel is the president of the student council and a vocalist of a band, she also play guitar . They get together in the class. Ashe was in a relationship with Nathan for almost 3 months. Nathan was their schoolmate when they we're in junior year. Nathan is a singer which made ashe fall inlove with him.

"Hey!Ashe, you looked sad today. What happend?" Said Hazel.
"What? Sorry, I didn't know you're here." Said Ashe.
"Hahaha!. Its okay, i said what happen?."
"Oh! *sigh* I caught Nathan last night." Said Ashe.
"What did he do again?" Asked Hazel.
"I caught him last night that he's dating another girl". Ashe cried.
"What a jerk." Hazel said.
"Did i do something that can make him mad at me? I mean after what happend from the party? I gave all he asked." Said in a crying voice.
"No, honey!. He's the one who did something wrong to you. He can't wait for the right time" said hazel.
"But i....i...it hurts alot." Said ashe.
"You better leave him than to stay with him ". Said hazel.
"Yes, you are right". In a calm voice of ashe.

After Ashe and Hazel talked about that. Ashe decided to break up with nathan.

After 4 months

Graduation Day

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe we made it". Said Hazel while jumping.
"Hahaha me either, i thought im gonna die before our graduation" said ashe.
Hazel asked "so, what you want to do after our graduation?"
Ashe answered "i want to continue my studies in NYC and take Education or Nursing but my parents want me to be a hotelier. What about you?".
"I don't know, since my parents doesnt have enough money to sent me to college maybe i will work first and help my family before i continue my studies." Said hazel in a sad face.
"You should take a scholarship program." Said ashe.
"No, its okay, although Alvin will help me to find a job in the City". Said hazel.
"Oh! Fine, but im gonna miss you so much". Said ashe.

Present Day

Riiiinnnngggg!!!!..... Rinnnngggg!!!!....
my phone was ringing and i look at my clock its 3am in the morning who the hell wants to disturb me at this time.

In a low voice "hmmm... Yes, hello!?".
"Hey! Good morning! Wake up, Wake up, you're getting late". Said the man on the phone. I checked my phone to look whos calling me and its Rod.
"Hey! Why are you callling me in this time? I asked.
"Do you have amnesia? Or you just woke up from comma? Well, i just want to tell you that Capt. Said you got the 1st shift since Erwin isn't able to work due to his broken ankle". Said rod.
"Whatt!!.... why you didnt told me last night? Im getting late. Gesh!." I said . "Hahaha better hurry up then." Said Rod. "See you later! Bye".
I was totally in a hurry and jump out of my bed and went to take a shower.

Its been 5 months im in this job and im so thankful that after my practicum in this hotel i got absorb. My coworkers are awesome and also my captain waiters. Im working in a hotel as a waitress. I graduated last month and thanks God my manager hired me after my practicum contract in the company.

I arrived in the hotel at exactly 4:45am and wear my uniform . Thanks God im not late or else my salary will be deducted. I walked to the employees elevator and press up. "Good Morning Dreamgirl". Said the man behind me. I turn around and look at him with a huge smile. "Good Morning too" i greeted him.
He said "You're so early today".
I said "Yes, Rod called me at 3am and said im gonna take the first shift."
He asked " There's a breakfast in the grand ballroom right?"
I answered, " yes there is, i think its 200 pax".
The elevator opened and then we both entered and he press the 4th floor where i assigned.
"Aren't you going to 2nd floor?" I asked. He said " no im not, were in the the same floor".
Im so happy to hear from him that we were both working in the the same floor. The only words came out from my mouth was "That's great".