Chapter 22

Each day we talked, i get to know her more. She's generous and kind hearted person. She get along with others from different department. She's so perfect, her boyfriend must've regret he broke up with her.

I saw her kinda tired and sleepy at the hall. She taping her cheeks to wake up.
"What happen?" I asked.
She look at me and her eye bags are showing.
"Thanks God! Your here." She said and hold my arms.
"I need warm." She said.
"Why your so cold?" I asked.
"Im dead". She said with a reaction like a zombie.
"Shut up!" I said.
"Im just kidding. I only slept for 3 hours. Capt. Joel. Called me at 3am to take the first shift and i slept 12 midnight lastnight watching the walking dead. Im so beat". She said.

I can see her eye bags.
"Drink water". I said
"I already did but nothing happen im stilL sleepy". She said.
"When will you get off?" I asked.
"At 2pm im gonna off". She said.
"Are you able to drive in that condition?" I asked.
"No. But i have a friend who will drive me home today. He'll be here at 1pm." She said.
Im guessing if that friend is her boyfriend or maybe its just her friend.
"I need to get back to work". She said and turn around. I grab her hand and pull her back towards me. I hug her for a minute, she hug me back then i hold her shoulder and push her slowly to see her face.
"You turn red again" i burst out laughing.
"Whattt??" Shes holding her face.
I laugh "nothing" i said then hug her again.
"Go now". You have work to do.
She then left me and enters the ballroom.

What was im thinking? She might think im taking advantage of our friendship. But it seems like its a friendly hug for her.

I went home early. Its dinner time, ive been talking to mom and jane about her . Since after our dinner at mcdonalds. Im thinking of her everynight. Am i falling for her?

We took our lunch together at the cafeteria. Most of them think were a couple, but to those who knows our friendship that were arent couple just friends. Days, weeks and months had past and were getting more closer to each other. Ive told her that, ive been dreaming of her before but i keep my mouth shut about some details and thats the kissing part in my dreams.

*BACK TO PRESENT *

Ashe is sleeping beside me on her bedroom. Im gonna miss her so much, but she needs to leave for 2 months. I will wait until she come back. I will wait for her and we could have a great time again.

Ashe p.o.v

I woke up covering myself with the blanket. I remember we almost had a sex but where is dreamboy? I went out of my bed and grab the blanket to cover myself and walk out of my room. I check the other room he wasnt there. I check the living room hes not there. I checked the kitchen hes not here. I sat on the chair and put my face on the table. Why im so tired? I took a nap but it feels like i need more rest.
I fell asleep on the table, then suddenly the main door opened. I run out of the kitchen to check who came in.

"Im sorry maam". John said. And turn around.
"Ohh!. Its okay!. Im covering myself with the blanket. Why are you here?" I asked.
"Mr.anderson, told me to tell you that he went out to buy you something." John said.
"Okay!. Did you know where he went?" I asked.
"Im sorry maam, but he didnt told me where." John said.
"Okay thanks" i said then john leave the house.
I wonder where he went.

Ringg!!!.. ringg!!!...
My phone ring. I take it and check whos calling me. Its dad.

"Hello dad!."
"Hi sweetie, how are you?"
"Im fine".
"Sweetie, can you fly tonight here in paris?"
"Why? I thought im going there tomorrow".
"I forgot to tell you the meeting will start tomorrow".
"What????? Dad!!!..."
"I already called our pilot and he's ready to depart at 7pm tonight ."
"Okay!. "