Chapter 19

"How's your lip?" I asked.
"Its better now". She said.
I sat down beside her bed and look her lip.
"You should put some ice on". I said.
"Yes i will tomorrow". She said
"Not tomorrow, now". I said.
"Fine". She said then jump out of bed and went to her mini bar and grab some soda.

"I dont have ice. Ice is in the kitchen" she said.
"Thats fine". I said.
She went back to her bed and lay down.
"Is it fine now? I asked.
"Feel better now". She said.
"Can i see? " i said.
She remove the soda.
"Thats better now". I said and i stand up and about to leave.
Her hands hold mine
''Im sorry, i accidentally hold yours" she said.
"Its ok. You better put more cold on that so it wont sore". I said.
"Thanks" she said.
"Can i give you a goodnight kiss?" I asked.
I think she hesitate to answer i kneel down and hold her hand and kiss the back of her palm. I stand up and bend My upper body to kiss her. It should be only a short kiss but it turns into a french kissing. I climb up her bed and im on top of her, i remove her pillow so she can lay down straight. Then her blanket that makes our body doesn't touch. Her hands are on my back. I slowly put my right hand on her tummy and open the button one by one. Shes holding my hands but letting me remove her shirt. Shes half naked now, i make her split her legs so i could let her feel my penis is hard. Im wearing a pajama too. She must feel my penis is hard now and hitting her. She slowly remove my shirt while were still kissing. Were both half naked now, i make her sit and i lay down. I can see her curve hips from my view. i touch her boobs and massage it. I can see she likes it. I told her to grind on and she did. Gosh!. She only grinds but im cumming. She's making me crazy.

"Im cumming". I said.
"Then cum". She said.
"Grind faster" i said and she did. I rub her boobs and i groan..
She grind more and i cum. I cum in my pajama on. She kiss me and said "you massage my breast too much".
"But you grind and made me cum" . I said.
I kissed her, hug her and then roll. Im on top now, were still kissing and my hands is in her boobs. I slowly kiss her going down, she's holding my head. I reached her boob and kiss it.

"Its hard . Do you mind?" I asked.
"No." She said.
I lick her left nipple while pinching the right one. She moan and said "dont pinch too much". I suck it and cover her mouth with my left hand. She hold my hand , i know she likes it . I massage 2 boobs and then kiss her left nipple. I suck it and lick her boobs. My right hand slowly going down but he holds my arm.

"Im scared". She said.
"I wont insert anything. I will just kiss it later". She let go of my hand and i remove her pajama. Shes fully naked now, i can see her whole body, and then i remove my boxer short. were both naked now. I hold her legs and split it a little. I look at her and she feels shy.
"Can i?" I asked and she nodded.
I kiss her clit, then i slowly split her pussy with my 2 fingers. I kiss her clit and caress it. She moan and hold my head. I slowly lick her clit going down. I bend her knees and spilt it. I lick her pussy, i can taste her wet in my tongue. I split it more and she felt pain.

"Y....y...you're a virgin?"i asked.
She nodded. I stop kissing her pussy and lay down beside her .
"Did i upset you?". She asked.
"No.. no. You did not. I dont want to steal your virginity". I said.
"Why?" She asked.
"I want it on our honeymoon". I said.
She turn back.
"Why? What happen?" I asked.
"You shouldn't start kissing me. Youre the first one who saw my entire body naked". She said and cry.
I hug her from behind and said "what happened tonight will be only for us. Nothing more. I respect you and i love you."
She stops crying and cover ourselves with the blanket. I hug her even more.
"Your hard penis is hitting my butt". she said.
"Im sorry, it takes a little time to calm my little jr down there." I said.
She giggles and turn to me.
"You have a nice body" she said.
"Thats what you like from me?" I asked.
"Nope, before you know about who I am you already loved me, and you show me that you love me." She said.
"Thats my dreamgirl". I said and kiss her.
"You grind good". I said.
"Thank you". She said and smile.
"Im sorry, i need to go to the bathroom." I jump off to bed and went to her bathroom.
I need to cum, i closed the door. Then i rub my penis so i could cum.
3 mins had passed but i cant cum. I took a rest. Then ashe came in.
"What happen? " she asked. Shes covering her body with the blanket.
Seeing her wants me to rub my dick. But i dont want to be rude.
"Nothing" i said then i turn back.
"Do you need my help ?" she asked.
I didnt answered. She hug me from the back. I can feel her naked body, my dick is getting more harder.
"Can you suck my dick?" I said.
"I dont know how". She said.
I hold her hands to remove from hugging then i turn back.
"Kiss my dick head first". I said then she kneel.
"Wait" im gonna lay down.
I sat down first to kiss her , and i hold her hand and put it on my penis.
"Hold it". I said. Then i lay down.
"Rub it slowly" i said and she did.
"Now, kiss my dickhead". She then kiss it.
"And then lick it slowly".
I groan. I can see her butt from my view and also her boobs.
"Can you suck it?" I asked.
"Its huge". She said.
"Please?!" I said.
She then suck my dickhead.
""You dont need to deep throat if you cant. You can suck my dickhead while rubbing my dick". I said
I groan. I want to please her too before i cum. I want to lick her wet pussy.
I sat down and told her to stop.
"Go on reverse, i want to please you too. Sat on my face." I said. She then followed my instructions and were in 69 now.
She licks my penis while im caressing her pussy. Shes all wet now, i lick her clit while slowly entering my middle finger. She makes a small groan . I know she likes it.
"Im gonna cum". I said and she still rubbing my dick.
"I want to cum on your boobs." I said. She stand up and then kneel. I rub my dick so fast ... faster... and faster... until i shot my cum on her.
After i cum, i rub my dick on her nipple.
"Did you like it?" I asked.
She smile and said yes.
I kissed her. She then wipe my cum with a tissue then we both went back to bed.
"Are you hurt?" I asked about her pussy that i almost put my middle finger inside.
"A little". She said
I hug her and she hugs me back. She fall asleep after awhile. I look at her sleeping. She might be too tired. Its knew for her. We were still naked on bed.