Chapter 33

I went to garden shop, where they sell flowers in pot and seeds. I check their available seeds and also how will it bloom. I choose the baby's breath, sun flower, rose, tulips, and chrysanthemum.

I plan to shop at the mall after i buy the seeds. Its been awhile that i haven't been in to the mall. Im with my 4 body guards, i went to the department store and buy some clothes, shoes and perfume. I also went to the hardware to buy gardening materials.

I cant wait to plant my seeds. If filjake will be back, i will show him my new backyard. I want to do it by my own, so he will be so proud of me.

Its almost 12 noon, my body guards must be hungry.

"Im sorry, i enjoy shopping. You must be hungry". I said.
Then they smiled, i knew they're hungry.
So we went to the nearest restaurant of the mall and ordered. I ordered good for 5 persons.
"Im sorry if i forgot the time." I said
"Its okay miss. " gabriel said.
Then we start eating.

After we had our lunch, i decided to go to the nearest grocery store. I bought goods, veges, fruits , ice cream, shampoo, soap and everything for us.

I had 2 large baskets to pay, it looks like for a month of budget. But its worth it. After i paid my grocery. We went back home.

"Why you bought so many?" Stella asked.
I laugh and said "its been a while that i haven't shop, so i guess i almost buy the grocery store".
"You definitely buy the entire grocery". She said and chuckled.
"Okay, put them all in the kitchen. And add FIFO." I said,

*FIFO means first in first out*

"Yes maam". Stella said.
"And ohh! I forgot, i bought ice cream for everyone keep it froze for a while. Maybe it got melted. Its more delicious to eat if its frozen". I said
"Yes maam. Thank you". Stella said

Then i left them all in the kitchen, they know what to do . Michael, one of my body guards sent the bags on my room. It was my dress and shoes i bought at the department store.

I check my bags and hang the dress i bought.

"This will be my dress for our next date". I said. Then put it all in my closet.
I sat on my bed and took my phone out of my purse. I dialed his number and called, he's still unavailable. I lay down and stare at the selling.

*sigh*

"Where are you?"
"Why is your phone unavailable?"
"I miss you dreamboy".

Those are the words i want to tell him and ask. I made myself so busy but i still think of him at the end of the day.

I fell asleep crying and thinking about him. Next day is my 26th birthday, but im not excited because he's not here. Ive been thinking of him since he left. Day by day that he isn't coming back makes me more angry. He broke his promise that he will be back after few days.

I woke up from a nap. My eyes are in sore again. I went to the bathroom to wash my face, but its not working. I went downstairs and put ice in the ice bag and put on my eyes.

"What happened?" Gabriel asked from behind.
I removed the ice bag on my eyes and look at him.
"Ohh!. I know." Gabriel said.
"Yah!" I said
"Dont worry, he will be back soon". Gabriel said.
"I hope so". I said.
I left the kitchen and went to the living room and sat on the couch and facing up.

I hate having sore eyes everytime i cried.
I turn on the tv and watch discovery channel. The show is about how did they do it. They show how to make football, as i watch the show my eyes are getting better.

I heard my phone rang. I pick it up andbgot excited.

"Hello?" I said
"Hi sweety, how are you?"mom said on the other line.
"Ohh! Hey mom. Im fine". I said.
"Why you sounds like no energy?" Mom asked.
"I just woke up from a nap' i said.
" oh okay!. Anyway, i called you because mr.oscar told me that all the preparations for your birthday has been finalize. All you need is a gown. And you're bday party will be at the resort. " mom said
I sigh before i answered her "fine, but my birthday is on the next next day. I dont have gown yet".
"Ohh!!. Sweety i told you to buy gown 2 weeks ago." Mom said
"Sorry, im just too busy. And i lost my energy for birthdays. Im not even excited" i said
"Sweety, its only for a day. And its your birthday. Do you want to wear a pajama on your birthday?" Mom said.
"I just dont feel ". I said
"If that so. Okay fine. Do what you want". Mom said and hang up

I knew shes mad at me. Shes been telling me to buy gown for my birthday. But i didnt. I continue watching tv.

"Miss, what do you want for dinner?" Amy asked.
"Anything, im not too hungry". I said.
Then she left and went to the kitchen.

My ice has already melt and i went back to the kitchen to put the ice bag back.
I can smell fried chicken and beef steak.
It made me hungry.

"Smells delicious amy". I said
"Yes maam, its your favorite beef steak and fried chicken". Amy said while cooking.
"Call me whenever your ready. I will be at the living room." I said.
Then i left the kitchen and went back to the living room.

I change the channel and turn it on to HBO the movie is hunger games mocking jay part 2 . Its just got started, i already watched this movie but i like it though so i will watch it again.

Before the movie finished, grace called me and said dinner's ready. I turn off the tv and went to dining area. I told amy to call everyone for dinner. When we're all in, we start eating.