Chapter 31

Filjake's p.o.v

Ashe was rush to the hospital coz she fainted. Im so worried about her, I cant believe she cheated on me. Did she fell inlove after their interview at elen show? If the reporter telling the truth?

I want to cry and release the pain inside. But i couldn't. My feelings towards her won't go. I should ask her if its true or not than to listen to the reporters on tv. Its almost 4pm, after my off i will visit her at the hospital.

I went to the flower shop first and buy flowers for her. I hope she's fine now .

I knock on the door, i heard someone say come in. I open the door and entered. I saw her sleeping on the bed.

Amanda told me to take our time to talk and then she left. i put the flowers on the table and sat beside her. I touch her face with the back of my hands and put her hair back. I hold her hand and i kiss her forehead. She woke up and stare at me. She tried to sat down and i help her. I put the pillow on her back.

"How are you?" I asked.
"My head still hurts". She said.
"What happen?" I asked.
"I dont know, my head hurts everytime i cried this is the second time in 24 hours" she said.
"2 times? In 24 hours? You aren't pregnant" i said
"You wont do it". She said smirk.
I smile. "Im just kidding," i said.
"And im not". She said and look away.
I hug her and said "im sorry, i shouldn't left you in the cafeteria. I should listen to your explanations before i got mad. Im sorry". I said.
"Its not true, its a frame up. Nathan force me to kiss him. The video was cut. They didnt tape the part i slap and push him. And i even told him to never show his face ever again. Please believe me". She said and cried.
"Shhh!!.. dont cry. I believe you, no matter what they tell. I wont believe them. Okay? Stop crying". I said.
"Promise? I swear to God we dont have any relationship" . She said.
I kiss her forehead i knew shes telling me the truth. Its nothing from what ive done to her before she had amnesia. She welcome me with an open arms. And this is the time i will pay her back.
i wipe her tears and kiss her. I promise not to believe anything on tv.

When we both heard the door click we got separated. Then the doctor came in with amanda.

"Miss, i already tested you earlier. All the results are negative. The main cause of your faint and dizziness are from the hit of your head. You need to take a month of rest. I already called your dad before i came here because he wants to hear it first." Said the doctor.
"Okay, thank you doc". I said.
"You can check out tomorrow morning ". the doctor said then excuse himself.

"You need to follow his order. You need to stay in your house and take rest for a month or untill you fully recover". I said.
She smile and hug me tight.
"I Miss you so much". She said.
"I miss you too". I said. Then she lay down.

After 1 week

Ashe is taking rest in her house. Ive been living with her since she check out from the hospital. Its not easy to sleep with her, especially i had a promised.

I told her im going to leave new york for few days. And I'll be back after. She asled why but i decided not to tell her.

Ashe p.o.v

"Promise me you'll be back." I said.
He smile and said his promise.
He's gonna leave tomorrow , i dont want him to leave but i guess its important. He's been leaving with me for a week now.

He sat down on my bed facing back at me. I just came out of the bathroom, i guess he dont want to the the thing. I must tease him them. I open my bathrobe.
"Dreambmboyyy....." i said in a soft voice.
He didnt turn. I guess he already knew im doing this.
"Why aren't youbturning back?" I said.
"I can feel your presence from here" he said.
i jump on the bed and walk in knees towards him i opened my bathrobe and hug him. I coverd ourselves with the bathrobe, i locked my legs on his waist.
"Do i have your attention now?" I whisper into his ears.
He put the book on the table and stand up. He removed my arms from hugging him and my legs. I lay on my bed . He turn around and look at my naked part.
"What are you looking at?" I asked then closed my bathrobe.
He lay on top of me and said between our kisses "you keep on doing this everynight, i wonder how you will make love of me if i put our baby in". He said.
I can feel his chest pushing my boobs. He slowly remove my bathrobe and throw it away.
I used my toes to remove his boxers. I can feel his hard dick on my stomach he pull me up and his kissing me down. He covered my mouth becuase im moaning a little louder. He lick my clit and start inserting his middle finger on my pussy. I hold his head, and he slowly put it in. I can feel little pain but it gone. Hes finger is on my pussy. This feeling is beyond what i think. He kept on licking my clit while fingering me. He make it more faster.

"Something's coming out" i said then he fingered me more faster.

He removed his finger and drink the cum. He never did that to me before. He must be so horny.
He sat on my stomach and hold my boobs. He likes to do this. He stroke in and out between my boobs and he cum on me.

He lay down beside me.
"That was new" i said and kiss his lips.
He smiled and said "please dont do that again. I dont want to get your virginith before marriage".
I didnt answered him and hug him tight.
'Im gonna miss you" i said.