chapter 11

Ashe p.o.v

Im tired of crying, im tired being heart broken. The silence in my room broke when my phone beep. I grab it and look who texted me its from "Dreamboy".

-------------------

I will fix everything, i love you my dreamgirl. We will get this all over together. Sweet dreams And see you in Dreamland.

-------------------

Im still upset. I didnt responce him. And sleep.

Dawn's p.o.v

Filjake must be breaking up with that slut again if not maybe soon. I already told sarah , and shes happy about it. She told me filjake will meet her tomorrow at the park. That's great, i will steal his phone and tell ashe we're gona meet at the park at 5pm tomorrow. This would be fun, i hate that girl and i preffer to sarah than ashe. Becuase ashe is no good for filjake, sarah on the other hand is qualified.

When sarah told me she wants filjake to get him back i help her and she all agreed to my plans.but jane caught sarah cheating. Sarah is still inlove with jacob, so when jacob went to her they didnt control their feelings and end up screwing.

Filjake's p.o.v

Im on my way to work, i wish i can see ashe now or during our lunch break. Went to my working place, i havent seen ashe since i got here. I didnt noticed her car, parked or maybe she park somewhere else.

Its already lunch break, im on my way to the cafeteria and saw rod.
"Rod, wait " i said
"Whats up?! He asked.
"About to take my lunch. Have you seen ashe today?" I asked.
"Yes, shes in the grand " he said.
"Did she take her lunch yet?" I asked.
"I think not" he said.
"Okay thanks!. " i said and went to the grand to find her so we could take our lunch together.

As on my way to the grand i heard some practicumers says "i wonder who is he? And why he kiss and hug her?". "He look cute, and i saw him talked to mr. Dave earlier at the lobby" . And many more. My heart is pounding and makes me want to see her so badly.

When i arrived in the grand, i saw her on the side with a guy. Holding his hand, laughing, and whisper to each other. I felt pain in my chest when i saw them. Is that guy her suitor? Or what? . Suddenly, the guy kissed her cheek and then hug her. And he started walking away. When i saw him already gone, i went to her.

"Hi!". I said.
She turn to me and her smile was gone.
"Hi!". She said.
"Who is he?" I asked.
"Thats Scott". She said.
"What is he doing here?" I asked.
"Just checking me". She said with no emotions on her face.
"Have you taken your lunch?" I asked
"No" she answered.
"Lets eat together" i said.
"Okay!" She said.
We went to the cafeteria together. And eat our lunch. We didnt talk after we left grand ballroom. After that, we're about to go back to our areas. I hold her hand and kiss it.
"Is it okay?". I asked
"Its fine" she said again with no emotions.
We got separated.

Its already 4 pm, and im about to leave. I told jane not to pick me coz i have something to do. The park is just 2 blocks away. So i decided to walk. Im going to meet sarah for good and to end this craziness she made.

Im on the bench waiting for sarah to come.
After few mins of waiting, sarah has finally arrived.

"Hey" she said
"Hi!" I said.
"What you want to talk about?" She asked.
"Im here to talk about the baby". I started.
"I already forgive you from what you did, but it doesnt mean i want you back." I said. "If your carrying my child i will give full support to the kid but i will not marry or support you , just the kid". I continued.

"Whatt???!!! Are you insane?? You fucked me and you will only support my child?" She said and obviously she got mad.
"Yes im serious!." I said. "But you need to take a dna test, if i know you did something on the dna test i will make sure you will be in jail ". I said.