Chapter 27

Ashe p.o.v

Is this true? This handsome guy is filjake? And he's my boyfriend. I cant believe it. He seems like a good person to me, and my parents like him though. He told me everything we had before. The 2 ladies who visited me last night was his sister and mom.

He fell asleep beside me. He must be so tired sleeping in a chair every night to watch me here. He's been here for straight months waiting for the day that im gonna wake up. He never lose hope to see me again, but when i woke up i dont remember him. Everything about him, our memories was gone. I know it means alot to him, i can see he's smiling while telling me about the things i did with him but theres a sadness in her eyes. Maybe the reason is that i dont remember him anymore.

I sat on my bed and look at him. I slowly get up from my bed and i try to stand up. My knees are shaking but i want to walk. Im trying my best not to fall, i slowly walk to stella. They're all sleeping. I want to get well soon. I want to see the outside, i want to kmow more about him. When im in the middle i fell down, i slowly stand up and walk again. My knees are getting better now, i can imagine myself like an infant practicing how to walk. I smile and walk again. Until i reached stella, this is a good start. I walk again back to my bed, my sweats are falling. It hurts a little and tiring but this is my first step to get better.

I reach my bed and sat down. Just in time he woke up. He look at me and look for a towel.

"What happen?why are you sweating?" He asked so worried.
"I practice to walk". I said and smile.
"What??!!!.." he sounds pissed.
"You shouldn't do that, what if something happen to you? You shouldve told me. " he said in a rising voice that made stella woke up.
"Im sorry, you look tired. So i didnt woke you up." I said
"Im sorry. I shouldn't raise my voice. Next time no matter what im doing tell me". He said.
Stella asked "what happened?"
He answered "she tried to walk without supervision".
Stella said "miss ashe, you shouldn't do that, what if something happen? Noone here wants to see you getting hurt again. Specily filjake".
"Im sorry". I said.
"Are you hungry?" He asked.
"I want ice cream". I said.
"But miss, the doctor didnt tell if you can eat sweets now". Stella said.
"You can eat when you check out." He said.
He smile at me gorgeously. Stella went to the bathroom. He hold my hand and kiss the back of my palm.

I touch his face and look at him.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"I just can't believe that your my boyfriend". I said.
He laugh. "Too handsome?" He said.
"No, your atittude makes you more attractive". I said.
"That's the thing you like from me ever since". He said and tears fall down to his eyes.
I come near him and hug him.
"Don't cry, if my brain and eyes doesnt remember you. My heart belongs to you." I said.
He hold me tight and give me a kiss.
I never felt this feelings before. My heart is beating fast, i can feel his soft lips on mine.
His gorgeous face, those beautiful eyes and his tears of joy.

We got separated when we heard the toilet bowl flash, stella came out of the bathroom. And we both look at her.
"What?" She asked.
"Nothing" we both said at the same time. Then we look each other and laugh.
He stand up and kiss me on the forehead. Then he went to the bathroom.

I touch my lips, did we just kissed? I can see smile on my face without looking in the mirror. Is this love? Am i inlove? Is he my forever?. Theres so many questions in my head, but can i trust my heart this time? I can feel his sincerity towards me. His love makes me complete.

"Whats wrong with your lips?" He asked.
I got surprise that he already came out of the bathroom.
"Wh...w.....what?" I asked
He smile and said "nothing". He sat beside my bed facing me.

The nurse came and went to us.
"Miss Ackerman, Doctor Manuel had informed me that you can check out tomorrow morning". She said.
"Thank you" i said then she left
i am so happy to hear that im going home tomorrow.