Chapter 2

Ashe p.o.v

Im so tired, and hungry. I better take my dinner at the nearest restaurant. When i adjust My side mirror, i saw a lady in the reflection she looks familiar i stare at her and noticed it was Sarah. Oh no!. Why is she here? She must be in Florida now not here. Sarah walk towards me and said "can i talk to you?". I told her im going to take my dinner at the nearest restaurant. "Would you mind going with me and talk about that there?". I said in a friendly face. Sarah seems upset and answered me "sure". I opened my car door on the front seat . While on our way to the restaurant, we didnt talk we were both silent in the car.

finally, we arrived in the restaurant. i told the receptionist that we want a private table. The receptionist gave us our way to the private table and gave us the menu. Sarah, on the other hand seems pale. She never speak since she entered my car. So i quit the silence between me by asking her what she wants. I called the waiter to gave us our order.

"I want roasted beef, lasagna, choco mousse and A soda." I look at her and asked "What about you sarah? What you want?"
"I want a glass of water ". Said sarah..
"aren't you hungry?" I asked.
"No im good, i just want to talk to you". She said.
"Okay, so that'd be all." I told the waiter. The waiter responce "okay madamme, your order will be serve later, excuse me."

After the waiter left, i asked sarah what was she wants to talk about. She gave a sigh before she starts talking.
"Ashe, i know you knew about me and filjake's relationship, i hope you dont give us a reason to break our family".

( On ashe mind: Did i just heard her said family? Is she just giving me a prank? Why shes doing this to me? Filjake told me they already broke up.)

"Sarah, i dont know what to say and what i heard was totally made me shock". I said.
"Ashe, im carrying filjake's baby. I wish that'd be enough for you to stay away from filjake". Said sarah. She left me in a complete shock. I dont know if i should be mad at him for lying at me and making me fool.

Filjake's p.o.v

Im in the elevator going to the 4th floor to check ashe if she was still there. I saw Rod and asked where she is but rod told me that she already left about 5 mins ago. But if ill be in hurry i may catch her at the employees exit or at the parking lot.
I already talked to ashe's mother. And she invited me to visit them on holidays, they also want to know me better. Im so excited to tell ashe about that. while im on my way to the employees exit. I saw ashe 's car, and saw a lady on the front seat but its too dark from the inside to know who is she. I asked the guard if he knows whos with ashe but he doesnt know the girl. I saw Mr.paxton arriving, and asked him if whos with ashe in the car that just left.

Mr.paxton said "it must be sarah, coz i saw her earlier talking with ashe at the parking lot".
Im in surprised to hear that sarah is here. But why is she here? What is she doing?. Is she trying to scare ashe with her lies?. I must do something. "Mr. Paxton, do u mind if i asked where they went?"
Mr.paxton answered "they might be at the restaurant where i always saw ashe taking her dinner sometimes, its about 5 blocks away from here. I think its italian restaurant".

What? Why they went there? Sarah is insane, she's a liar. She might tell ashe a different stories just to win me back. I must go there.
I pick my helmet and start my motorcycle. I must catch them there.

I arrived at the said restaurant and asked the receptionist if there were two ladies came and eat here. The receptionist said yes but they already left few mins before i arrived. I called ashe phone but she wont answer my calls. I tried many times. Noone knows where ashe live. Except her captain waiter. But i guess he won't give me her address. I must try atleast. I went back to the hotel and look for ashe's captain waiter.
I found him at the cafeteria. "Good afternoon mr.joel, can i asked you something?" As i direct speak out when i reach him.
"Yes, what is it?" Answered mr.joel.
"can i have Ashe address? " i asked mr joel. "Why?" He asked.
"Because noone knows where she lives, and i have something to tell her in person". I said.
"But ashe told me not to tell anyone about her personal address ". Said mr.joel. "mr.joel , i know its personal but do you think i can harm her?".I said
He said "Well, no. But if i give it to you i know she will be mad."
Theres no chance mr. Joel will give her address. But why is ashe hiding her identity or address. Is she somekind of famous? But why?.. i left the cafeteria and look for Rod,. I know rod knew where she lived. I searched him from hall a to d up to the grandballroom. I saw him at the main ballroom. I quickly walked to wards him and asked. "No, sorry dude, i dont know where she lived, but she mentioned before she lived at the georgetown village. But i dont know where in georgetown". Said rod. Rod is Ashe friend since she started working in the hotel.