Chapter 21

Its our 1st week of vacation. After this we can move to our new house. I already paid the house in full. I got the payment from
my savings. I save it for my mom and jane, im also planning to buy a new car.

"Jakee.... jakee.." jane called
"Jake, i have a surprise for you." Jane said.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Close your eyes". She said.
I close my eyes.
"Open now". Jane said
I opened my eyes and i see ashe infront of me smiling.
"Hahahahaha i knew it will make you surprise" jane said while laughing.
Mom and jane already knew about us, and about our secret.
"Hi! Mr. Anderson. Having fun?" She asked.
I understand why shes so formal. We are in the pool side and theres so many guest around. She's with diane, this time she put leash on her. Shes wearing a polo shirt, with short and slipper with sun glasses on her head.
"Y..y..yes maam. " i said.
"Okay then enjoy your vacation with your family." She said then say good bye.
i know its difficult that we couldn't show everyone our relationship. But i know sooner or later we will tell everyone about us.

Ashe p.o.v

I should've told him, but i dont have the guts to. I must tell him.
My heart is beating so fast. I better call him on his phone or tell john that i want to talk to filjake .

I sent a message to filjake says i want to talk to him at my penthouse at the end of the day.
I hope he read my text.
I sat down on my chair in my penthouse thinking about filjake on how to tell him. I think he will understand it. I stand up and went to the bed. I lay down and look up, i grab my phone and check but theres no responce from him. Its already 4pm and i haven't seen here. I guess he didnt got my message but i told john to tell him. Did john forgot to tell him? Well, i think i need to visit him in their room. I stand up and walk to my door, then to the main door of the penthouse. When i hold the door knob, someone knocks. I open it on the first knock. When i open the door i saw its filjake.

"Hey!." He said.
"Glad you came. Come in". I said.
He closed the door then he kissed me. He carry me and my legs are crossing his thigh.
"is This my new kind of greeting i get? ". I asked
"Yes. I wasn't able to kiss you earlier". He said.
"I like it hough". I said
He put me and down asked "why you want to talk to me?"
"Can we talk in my room?" I asked.
"Sure". He said.
He carry me like were a newly wed. And entered my room. He throw me on my bed and he lay beside me. I hug him so tight, and he also hug me back. I dont want to leave but i must.
"Whats the matter? Did i hug you too tight?" He asked.
"No." I said
"Then whats the problem?" He asked.
I sat down so i could talk and he followed me.
"Im going to paris for 2 months". I said
"Why?" He asked and his face is sad.
"Business meeting". I said
"Does it take 2 months for a business meeting?" He asked.
"Yes, i made a proposal to my dad for a new hotel " i asked.
" 2 months is so long". He said.
"I know." I said and hug him.
"When will you leave?" He asked.
"Tomorrow morning" i said.
"Why too soon?" He asked.
"Because my dad wants me to present it sooner. They also want to see the proposal i made for 9 months." I said.
He didnt answer or asked question. 2 months is soo long.
"Dreamboy?" I called his name.
He look at me and said "you need to call me on skype before and after you sleep".
"Of course i will." I said and kiss him.
"And you need to get back here after 2 months you left". He said.
"Yes promise". I said.
I smile at him and he kiss me.
"Im gonna miss you so much". He said while his lips on mine.

He continue kissing me , then he roll up.
"Aren't you tired?" I asked.
"Why should i if im with my dreamgirl?" He said.
He kiss me passionately and slowly insert her right hand on my shirt. He removes my shirt and continue kissing me he unhook my bra. Iam half naked now, i hold her pants and unbutton it, he removes his shirt then his pants and boxer. He unbotton my short and removed my panty. He hold my boobs and massage it, he then lick my right nipple and look at me. He seems enjoying what he's doing. I let him do whatever he wants. His left hand on my right boob while he's sucking my other nipple. His right hand is fingering my pussy. It makes me so wet, i hold his head.
"You're making me cum". I said.
"We will have oral sex whole night". He said.
"Whatt???" I said and pull his head away from what he's doing.
"I said we will have oral sex whole night". He repeat.
I stare at him and looking for a reason why.
"I love you ashe ". He said then kiss me.
He continue caressing me.i can feel his dickhead on my pussy. Its rubbing on me, it feels like i want it inside me. I want it all inside me. He kneel and put a pillow behind my butt, is he gonna put it in?
He rub his dickhead on my pussy again, he hold my right leg and put it on his shoulder. My heart is beating so fast, he will do it. He tap his dick on my clit then rub it on my pussy. He took my leg down and he lay beside me.
"Why?" I asked.
"I can't take away your virginity". He said.
I turn around and asked "am i too ugly for you?"
"No.... no... you're not ugly. Like what i told you i want to take it on our honeymoon." He said.
"You stopped in almost of my climax". I said.