Chapter 29

Im in my office with diane, checking the reports. Diane is barking and wants to go out.
"Let me finish this thing and we will go out". I said. Diane listen and sat down beside me waiting .
"Okay! Were going." I said and walk to the door. I saw gabriel and 3 others.
I smile and said "diane wants to walk". Then we went to the elevator. Diane is a good girl, i can walk with her without leash.

My body guards are following us. We went to the lobby to greet incoming guest. and check the office. Everyone's seems friendly to see me. We went to the banquet where they said i work here for few months.
My employees greeted me, and always smile. I wonder what they talk behind my back. After checking the banquet, i went to the cafeteria i guess theres so many employees there right now. Its already lunch time, one of my body guards open the door for me. Then we entered the cafeteria, everyone was so noisy. I smiled and told gabriel "i never knew this is how my cafeteria looms like if im not here".
Gabriel laugh and said " miss. This is nothing compared to the christmas party last year. All the employees are having fun that out speakers are deaf from the noise they made".
"Really? Im so excited on christmas day". I said.
Then the noise stops. Everyone, look at me.
"Dont worry its just me. As long as youre not disturbing our guess". I said.
But they still silent. I smiled and said my goodbye.
Why are they so polite if im in front? Did i do something before that made them scared of me? I felt tired and wants to take rest. I told gabriel im going to Filjake's office. They followed us until to Filjake's office. I didnt knock, i hate knocking. I love to surprise him at his office. I slowly open the door and sneak. I told diane to be quite, i slowly close the door. Great!.. hes facing back i think hes making coffee. I walk slowly and then when i reach him i surprise him again.

"Geshhh!!" He said
I laugh and diane was barking. My stomach hurts from laughing.
"Why you keep on doing that to me? Your giving me a heart problem soon". He said while rubbing her chest.
Im still laughing .
"Im sorry, " i said
He walk towards his chair and sit.
I hug him from behind.
"Are you mad?" I asked.
He didnt answer.
I turn his chair and sat on his lap.
"Im sorry" i said it again.
"Grow up" he said and push me away.
"I didnt mean to surprise you". I said.
"Look, you've been doing that to me many times and you always say sorry then what happen?? You kept on doing the same thing again and again". He said .
It hurts alot to hear those words from him.
I ran out of his office and went back to my office. Diane left at his office. My bodyguards followed me.

At the end of the day, diane came back. He was right, im so immature and childish.

Week had pass and we havent talk, i didnt went back to his office. Thinking he's still mad at me. I stop strolling around the hotel for a week. He didnt even go to my house anymore. Is he really so mad at me?.

I open my laptop and check my emails. I got a msg from elen ,shes inviting me at her show. Its the elen DeGeneres show. I got excited and accept her invitation . It would be next week, i called my fashion designer to make a dress for me next week.

Filjake's p.o.v

I should talk to her, we haven't talk in a week. It was her fault shes being so childish now. Im still waiting for her sincere apology but she didnt. I cant take it anymore im going to her office.

I went out of my office and starts walking. I reach the elevator and press the 12th floor where her office at. When the door open i saw gabriel.

"She's not here" he said
He already knows if i went at the 12th floor.
"Where is she?" I asked.
"She went to her fashion designer". He said
"Ohh!" I said Then we went back down.
"Why you arent with her?" I asked.
"She told me to check you. Ive been doing this since you had a fight". He said.
He's been watching me since we had a fight. I should've said sorry before.
Gabriel went to the lobby to wait for her and i went back to my office.

1 week have pass but we haven't talk. She's been too busy, if i call her phone her secretary is the one who answered my calls. She didnt came home for a week and stay at the resort.

I went to the cafeteria to eat my lunch, i saw rod in a hurry.
"Hey rod!. Why are you in a hurry?" I asked.
"Its miss ashe interview at elen". He said and went to the cafeteria. Out cafeteria has 3 flat screen tv .

Just in time that i got in the cafeteria the elen show just got started.

---------------------

"Our guest for today, is a model in her teenage life. Now, she run her own business in new york. She's the daughter of top 1 multi billionaire in the world. Please welcom miss ashe ackerman." Elen said .
The audience are shouting and cheering.

She's wearing a read dress with some diamonds on her hips as a belt.

"Welcome to our show. Miss ackerman". Elen said.
"Thank you elen" ashe said .
"How are you?" Elen asked.
"Im fine," ashe said
"You were a model at your teenage, and now youre runing your own business. How does it feel?" Elen asked.
"It's kinda tiring but i enjoyed alot to work with my employees. " ashe said.
"I have a question to you, that every man on this room wants an answer. Is the daughter of the most respectful multi billionaire has a boyfriend?" Elen asked.

*filjake: my heart is beating so fast, my hands are sweating. Is she gonna tell our relationship? Or not?*

Ashe smile and said "yes, i have a boyfriend" the audience says "ohh!."
"Ohh! Really? But why we didnt know about this?" Elen asked.
"Both our parents knew about our relationship. We decided to hide it for our safety." Ashe said.
"That's great! But how do you date or communicate?" Elen asked.
"Its a secret". Ashe said and smile.
Elen laugh and asked "where did you meet him and what is he doing?"
"We meet before i had an accident, he's an engineer. But i wont tell you what company he belongs". Ashe said and laugh.
"How many years are you dating?" Elen asked.

"As ive known, before i had amnesia were already in 4 months". Ashe said.
"I heard about what happen to you. And we are so sorry for that. Did your boyfriend help you to regain your memory?' Elen asked

"Yes, when i woke up. I didnt know him and he didnt introduced himself that he is my boyfriend. He start to court me again and getting to know each other. " ashe said.
"My brain and eyes dont have memory of him anymore but my heart never forgot him". She added.
The audience clap their hands and cheering.

"What a challenging relationship. But i have a guest at the backstage that you might knew ever since. Please welcome Mr..Nathan  yap " elen said.

A man came out of the back stage wearing a formal attire with a bouquet on his arm . He gave the bouquet to ashe and kiss her.

"Do you know him?" Elen asked.
"Yes". Ashe said.
"What about you mr. Nathan ?" Elen asked.
Then the guy smiled "yes, we dated before". The audience was so nosy and teasing.
"If you know mr.johan and miss ashe are ex lovers. Mr.Nathan  is a successful business man now running his own bussiness in trade and marketing in california." Elen said.
"If mr. Nathan  given a chance to court you. Will you accept him?" Elen asked.
"Past is past. Im happy with what i have now. And one chance is enough for a man" ashe said.
"Wow! Such a straight forward young lady" said elen.
"What about you mr. Nathan ? Will you court mss.ashe if she given yoy a chance?". Elen asked. The audience cheers before he answer.
"Of course yes, she's a perfect girl for me". He said. Then the aundince are clapping and cheering.

"Dont leave we will be back,for our next guest". Elen said and the tv commercial is on.

---------------------

The cafeteria was so noisy talking about ashe interview in elen show. Im so proud of her. I took my lunch and went back to my office. Then called her.

"Hi!" She said on the other line.
"Hello, how's the show?"I asked
"You've watched me?" she asked in a little surprised
"Hahaha of course. You made me so proud of you." I said.
"See you after 2 days. I love you dreamboy". She said
"I love you more dreamgirl, let me know of you already arrive". I said
Then she hang up.