Chapter 3

Filjake's p.o.v

Its 5 in the morning, my mom is in the kitchen cooking our breakfast. I grab my towel and went to the bathroom to take a bath. After then, i change clothes and went to the kitchen to eat my breakfast. Saw mom cooking some bacons and the pancakes is on the table.

"Good morning mom! Those bacons smell so delicious" i said while im on the table.
"Good morning! Yes, its delicious coz im the only one who cooked it." Said mom and smile.
"So did you found where ashe lived?" Mom asked.
"Yes mom, thanks to you and your officemate's husband. I wont find her without both of you." I said and kissed her on the forehead.
"That's great. Now eat your panckes and bacon before i eat them". Mom said.
"Hahaha yes, i will. Mom, can i asked your permission?" I asked.
"Are you going to marry someone?" Mom asked in a shocking face.
"mommmm.... no..." i said in a surprised face.
"Hahaha im just kidding honey. What is it?" Mom asked.
"Me and ashe are going to take a vacation. Where her parents are." I explained.
"Vacation? Where? How many days? And only you and her? " mom asked in a fast tone.
"Easy mom, i will explain everything. I asked permission to her parents to court her, and they invited me to visit them on holidays. And that'd be on the next day. I hope you will allow me to go". I explained.

"And where would it be?" mom asked.
"Paris" i answered.
"P... Paris? Its too far. We cant afford the plane ticket. Where will you get that plane ticket?" Mom asked.
"I have savings, i think it'd be enough for a back and forth plane ticket." I said.
"But honey, what about the hotel bills and meals?" Mom asked.
"We will stay at their house so nothing to worry. I cant afford an expensive hotel. Please mom can you let me go?" I asked in a polite tone.
"If that's what you want then you can go. But first,i must meet ashe in person". Mom said.
"Okay i will bring her here tonight. Do you mind if i let her taste your best recipe?" I asked her.
"Of course no. I will go to the grocery and buy the ingredients." Mom added.

"Okay mom, im going now. I'll be late if i stay more." I said.
"Take care honey, send regards to ashe for me". Mom said.
"Sure i will" i said and give my mom a kiss on her cheeks.

I grab my helmet and start my motorcycle. Im so excited to see my beautiful dreamgirl.... i arrived at the hotel at exactly 6 am, thanks God im not late. I saw ashe's car already parked. I went to the locker Room and change my clothes. Suddenly, the door opened and saw Rod coming in.

"Good morning" i greeted him.
"Oh hey! Good morning!. Have you found Ashe's house last night?" Rod asked.
"Uhmm!!!... no, Georgetown is a private village." I said ..
i know i lied but i kept my promise to ashe that i wont tell anyone.
"Ohh!. Too bad, but i think shes already at her area. I saw her car parked already." Rod said.

"Yes, i saw her car too. I will take a look later. I also want to talk to her. Can you please tell her about that?" I asked rod.
"no problem. Got to go." Said rod in a hurry.

Theres only 2 person who knew about this only me and mr.joel. but i think mr.joel doesnt know more about ashe's background.

I came out of the locker room and went to our office. I entered the office and saw mr. James on the phone. Maybe thats the guest at room 612 again complaining about the air conditioned. Mr. James, put down the phone and looked at me. I greeted him a good morning and he greeted me back.

"Filjake, you'll be the one will assigned at the grandballroom since Ranny is absent." Said mr. James.
"Okay! Sir, that'd be great." I said in a happy tone.
"Hahaha because its ashe's territory ". Mr. James said.
"Hahaha yes, thank you mr james. I said and went to the 4th floor. I arrived in the grandballroom and saw ashe serving a complimentary water to the guest. I was at the side of the buffet table and watch her working. I heard some male guest talking about ashe.