chapter 9

Filjake's p.o.v

As i woke up, i check the time and its 7:30 am. I look at ashe and she's still sleeping. I slowly get up and went to the bathroom. I went back to bed and lay beside her. I stare at her and put her hair back of her ear. After a long stare she finally woke up.

"Good morning dreamgirl". I greeted her.
"Hmm!... good morning dreamboy!." She greeted back and strech her arms. She stand up and went to the bathroom. After shes done. She went back and lay down beside me and then give me a good morning kiss.

"You dont need to wash your face and brush your teeth before you can give me a morning kiss." I said.
"Hygiene''. The only word comes out from her mouth.
"Hahaha, thats my girl." I kiss her again and we cuddle for more minutes.
She fall asleep again. Its already 8am , i decided not to wake her up. And went down stairs. I saw my mom and jane in the dinning room taking their breakfast.

"Good morning mom, good morning jane". I greeted them.
"Oh! Good morning honey!. Come sit, and lets take our breakfast". Said mom.
"Where's ashe?" Jane asked.
"She's in her room, she woke up earlier but she fall asleep again. I didnt wake her up coz maybe shes tired. I'll bring her a breakfast later." I said and told stella.
After we took our breakfast. Jane and mom help to clean the dining and wash the dishes. While i went back to ashe to serve her breakfast bed. I entered her room, and saw her still sleeping.

"Good morning dreamgirl, breakfast in bed". I said. She only groan.
"Come on you need to eat ". I said and she only groan.
I sat beside her and hug her, shes hot. I put my hand on her forehead.
"You have fever." I said.
"I have headache". She answered.
"Come on you need to eat so you could take meds". I said and she slowly sat down. I start feeding her. After 3 spoons, she said shes full.

"No you need to eat more." I said. Then she starts eating again. She ate her breakfast then i went to her bathroom coz i saw theres meds there. I went back to the kitchen to get some water and told mom and stella that ashe have a fever.
Stella then went to her room to assist her mom also brought a hand towel and a pale of water .
Stella gave her meds and mom is making her comfortable. Me and jane went to the store to buy some gatorade..
We all focused on ashe because her fever is too high.

At 11 o'clock we decided to bring her to the hospital, because of high fever and headache . She couldn't barely stand .

We got accomudated when we arrived, the doctors and nurses give us their attentions. 3 doctors was watching her conditions. The doctors said, she got over fatigue . Thats the reason why she have a fever. Shes on the bed sleeping, i think she got that over fatigue when she just arrived in london and then went back here in new york. Then we had a party yesterday. She shouldnt force herself to beyond her limitations.

Im in the hospital taking care of her with jane. Mom went home to take a bath. And eat. Its already 3 pm i asked jane to buy some food outside for us. Im the one left with ashe. Her fever is still high. I woke her up to feed her. Even though i only have one right arm to used, i still help her to feed. She needs me more than now and im the reason why she have a fever. I can see her struggle with her headaches, she cant barely go to the bathroom to pee with her own, i need to help her in everything. Every 30 mins ,nurse is always came in to check her.

When jane came back, she brough sushi,fried rice and bottled water. I ate the food jane bought. While im eating jane is the one whos watching her.. were in a private room, its kinda huge room than other private room. After i ate, i told jane to take some rest and im the one will take good care of ashe. Jane went home to take some rest she said she'll be back at 10 or 11 pm to shift and to let me take some rest. Me and ashe left in the room alone. I grab a chair and put it beside ashe' bed. I hold her hand, she turn to me and look.