Chapter 26

Filjake's p.o.v

I hold her chin, and our faces Inches apart, i want to kiss her but she didnt remember me anymore. She might slap me or think im a bad person. I stand up and turn to the window.

"You need to take some rest now. The doctors said you have test tomorrow". I said.
She followed me and lay down to her bed. I pull her blanker upto her chest. I rub her foreheard and come near to kiss her forehead but i stops. I smile at her and said my good night.

When she finally sleep. I look stella shes already sleeping at the couch. I sat down and stare at ashe sleeping. I hope she will remember me. I hold her hand and fell asleep.

"Filjake..filjake..."
I woke up and look at ashe.
"Yes?" I answered.
I check shes still sleeping. She called my name again "filjake".
I smile and think. She still remember my name but not my face. After few seconds. I woke her up.

"Dreamgirl, wake up" i said while rubbing her arms.
She then woke up. She stare at me and she turn red.
"What happen?" I asked.
"Nothing" she said while she turn more red then turn back.
"Tell me what happen, youre turning red". I said and got worried.
"It was just a dream". She said.
"Tell me what you dream". I said.
"It was nothing". She said
"Come on. Aren't we friends?" I asked.
She turn to face me then sat down. She look stella.
"I saw you in my dreams". She said.
"What was in your dream?" I asked.
"Me and you..... " she didnt continue to tell and lay down on her bed and cover herself.
I laugh when i saw her reaction.
"Why are you laughing?" She asked under the blanket.
"Don't worry that was our secret". I said and hug her between the blanket.
"Go back to sleep now." I said and she came out of the blanket.
She look at me i smile at her and rub her head.
"Dont stress yourself thinking about those." I said then we went back to sleep.

Stella woke me up, and told me to get ready for work. I then went to the bathroom to takr my bath and change my clothes. When i went out of the bathroom ashe is still sleeping, stella excuse herself to buy us breakfast. When stella left, i arrange the flowers on the table and she woke up.

"Good morning dreamgirl". I said.
"Good morning too". She said and smile.
"Are you hungry?" I asked.
"Not yet". She said and tried to sit. I help her then she stand up.
"Wait, the doctor didnt said you can start walking yet." I said.
"But i need to pee". She said.
"Let me help you. Don't stress yourself". I said then i carry her to the bathroom like a newly wed. I help her to sit on the toilet bowl .
"Call me if your done." I said.
She nodded and facing down.

"Im done". She said.
"Okay im coming". I entered the bathroom and walk near her.
I carry her and went out of the bathroom.

"Can i ask you?" She said.
"What is it?" Isaid
"If you dont mind, why are you calling me dreamgirl? I heard someone called me dreamgirl but i dont remember where, who and what". She said.
My heart hurt like ive been hit with an arrow many times. Tears fall down to my eyes , she saw it and wipe it out.
"Im sorry for asking". She said
I walk her to her bed and let her sit.
I turn around and said "its okay".
She look to the window and said
"Before i woke up, i was in a meadow. A beautiful meadow, so clear lake that i could see my own reflection on the water. I took a nap on the tree and saw my grandpa. He told me to go back to where i belong and trust filjake". She said.
When i heard my name i turn to her and shes still looking at the window.
"He disappear and i left all alone. I tried to say that name over and over again so i can remember. I walk away from the meadow, then i woke up from this bed." She look at me. And i stare at her "are you filjake?". She asked. Tears fall down to my eyes and hug her tight.
"Yes, im filjake". I said.
She hug me back and said "we will start a new memory".
"Yes, we will. We will start all over again. And i will make it more memorable." I said.
I look at her face and she look at me.
"I love you dreamgirl". I said then kiss her lips. I then look at her.
I smile at her

"Why are you turning red?" I asked.
"Nothing". She said then pull the blanket to cover her face.
"Come on, we did more than this before". I said.
She slowly remove the blanket from her face. I can see shes still turning red.
"M...m..more th....than k..ki...ss?" She asked.
"Yes, but dont worry. I made a promise". I said and smile.

"You've s...seen?". she asked.
"All". I said.
"Me?" She asked looking down and when her eyes almost reach my belt level she cover her face again.
"Nooo.... this isn't happening... why??... why?? Why??..." she said and punch the bed many times .
I hug her and hold her hand to stop her punching.
"Shhh!!!... stop crying. You're stil a virgin. I didnt put it in. So there's nothing to wprry about". I said.
"Are you sure?" She asked.
"Yes, im 100% sure. I told you i wont take it before we get married". I said

"Can you stay here with me today? I want you to tell everything iam before". She asked.
"Yes, of course. I will stay for my dreamgirl." I said then hug her.

Stella came in with our foods, ashe parents and brother too.

"Hey! Bud, having great time with my big sis?" Scott said.
I just smile and said "we were just talking".
Ashe mom run into her and cried.
"Sweetie, i miss you so much. Sorry we took so long to get here." Gail said.
"Its okay mom, as long as your already here." Ashe said.
"The doctor said your gonna take test today." Dave said.
"Yes, filjake ttold me last night." She said.
All of them look at me. Gail walk towards me and asked "is her memory came back"?.
"No, but she asked me to stay here to tell about her for the past 2 years ago." I said.
"Ohh!. Im sorry to hear that. But we will try our best to remember to regain her memory". She said and hug.
"Mom, dad. Is it okay. If filjake will stay here today?" She asked.
"Yes sure sweetie, you can take some time to talk about". Dave.said.
"Anyway sweetie, i have a a good news for you." Gail said. And open the door. The maid came in carrying her baby sister who is just 2 months old. The maid went near to ashe and pass the baby.

"Is this me and filjake's baby?" She asked all of a sudden.
Her parents and brother laugh out loud. And i was so surprise from her question.
Is this the new ashe?. She turn to be funny now before the incedent she was so serious.

Her mom and dad walk near her.
"Its your sister, ashe". Gail said.
"Ohh!!.. she looks like me. So cute". She said.
She look at me and i face down. I feel awkward when she asked if that was our baby.

"Look who wants to have a family". Scott said teasingly and put his arm on my shoulder.
Dave came near us and whisper "don't take what she said. You dont have our peemission yet".

It felt like his voice will gonna kill me in just a second. i just nodded and he turn around and went back to ashe and gail.

Scott laugh and said "you need to ask each one of us your permission ". And he went to ashe and talk.

They are right, i need to ask their permission to marry ashe. But i need ashe to knowbme first. She doesn't know me anymore.

After an hour, the nurse came with a wheelchair to get ashe for an MRI test. Her family said their goodbyes too. Mr. Dave asked me to take good care of ashe.

I went with ashe up to the MRI room. 1 hour later, we went back to her room to wait for the result. His doctor will be here today to read ashe result.

When we get back to her room . She starts asking about me, about us and everything. I told her everything i know. She listen to every single word from me. All the things she did and the memories we had. How we meet and everything.

In the afternoon i let her take a nap, she might be tired. The doctor came in to tell the resilt of her mri test. The dpctor said nothings wrong on her mri test. Jer memory will be back after sometime. And she can go home tomorrow if she didnt feeel any headaches.

Iam so happy to hear those from the doctor. I went back to her and sat on the chair beside her. I fell asleep while holding her hand.