Chapter 32

Its been 1 week that i haven't seen or talk to him. I didnt know where he went. Rose and jane dont want to tell me where he is. They always say he will be back soon. Next week is my 26th birthday, i hope he knew its my birthday. I dont care if i received no gifts on my birthday as long as he's with me on my big day.

4 days before my birthday, but i feel nothing. Im not excited, i feel so sad. Its almost 2 weeks that filjake didnt contact me. I tried to call him but his phone is not available. Did he left me again? But he told me he will be back after few days.

I went to the resort to check. Everyone are busy, its a peak season. I brought Diane to the resort and i let her play at the beach. I told my body guards to wear beach clothes and we will go to the beach restaurant to eat, its my treat. They all followed me, i also wear a disguise. We are all wearing civilian.we hang out like just normal people. I feel so happy to be like i was before, i didnt see them as my body guards just friends having fun.

On the next day, i check the hospital. I check the reports and the bills in ours. I also sign the pay check for my employees and more. I went to the patients, to see them. I also check the nurse stations and others. Everything seems to be fine. I went back to my office and read some news om the paper. Theres no important thing in the news today. Im so bored, i miss him so much. I wonder where is he now , and how is he?

I went home early today and went to filjake's house to check his family and if he already arrived. Rose and jane are baking cookies. Filjake's isn't here yet. I asked them but they said they dont know where is he. All i can do is wait for him to return, i help rose and jane to baked. When were finished, i went back home and brought some cookies. I asked them for a dinner at my place. They said theyre coming at 7pm, i went back home to start cooking.

"Stella" i called when i got in.
"Yes miss?" Stella answered at the kitchen.
"Mom and jane will be here for dinner.". I said.
"Yes maam, we will prepare for tonights dinner". Stella said.
"Make sure its for everyone. Not only for the 3 of us." I said then wink at her.
Stella chuckled and said yes.
I gave the cookies to amy and told her to put it in a jar.

I went to my room to changed and help them to cook. We cooked roasted chicked, calamares, vegetable salad, grilled pork, sweet and sour fish, and many more. Just in time we were finished, rose and jane came.

"Good evening". Mom said.
"Wow! I smell delicious foods". Jane said.
"Good evening. Yes its for all of us" i said. Then kiss mom and jane on their cheeks.
I excuse myself to changed, i asked amy to call the others for dinner.

When i got back in the dinning area, everyone is in their chairs. Mom rose lead the prayers. We had a great dinner, everyone is in my table.

"Mom, did filjake contact you yet?" I asked mom.
"Sorry honey, we didnt talk since he left." Mom said.
"Don't worry ashe, jake will be back". Said jane.
I smile and then we continue eating.

When we're finished i asked jane and rose for a night coz theres no man in their house. My house is more safer, they both agreed. We plan for a movie marathon, i invite all to go to the movie room. We had a voting for what to watch, and the boys won. We are going to watch the movie jurassic world. I ordered some pizza before we start the movie and stella cooked popcorn too. The movie room is full, i love watching movie with lots of people than to watch alone.

Were 20 people inside the movie room, the capacity of my movie room is 25. I ordered 10 pizza. 2 person per one box and 1 bowl of popcorn . Me and jane shared the food while mom and stella and otherd are pairing themselves. Jurassic world is a nice movie, we all enjoy the movie.

Everyone wasnt satisfied for one movie, so we pick another movie and we all agreed to watch the movie now you see me, then the mazer runner 1. We had 3 movies in 1 night, everyone was so thankful to me for being so nice. It feels great to hang out with many people.

its almost 1 am, we call it a night after watching the last movie. Jane and rose went to the guest room to take a rest. My body guards went to their house in front of my house. Gabriel is staying in my house, he's using one of my guest room.

We went to sleep after a long movies we had. I went back to my room and took a night bath. After my night bath, i cant sleep. I pick my phone and try to call him. He's phone isn't available. I've been thinking how is he? Why he didnt come back? He promised me that it will take only few days but its almost 2 weeks and he isnt here. Its almost my bithday, i hope he has a good reason why he come home late.

I try to sleep but i cant, i pick my phone and look into our pictures and videos together.
Tears fall down from my eyes, i miss him so much. I whisper "please come back. Im missing you alot" and kiss his photo on my phone. I fell asleep holding my phone.

i woke up at 7am , i wash my face and tie my hair. I went down stairs to eat breakfast.

"Whats for breakfast?" I asked.
"Bacon and eggs, pancakes with honey and butter, hotdog and aotmeal" said stella.
"Wheres mom and jane?" I asked and take a sip on my coffee.
"They're at the kitchen helping us to prepare breakfast". Stella said while areanging the plates.
"Okay, if were ready to eat. Call everyone". I said. Then i stand up and walk to the window. Im took a sip on my coffee and watch my backyard. Its just flat, no flowers. I will buy seeds and plany some flowers on the vacant space for my backyard.

"Breakfast is ready miss". Stella said and i turn around.
"Okay. Call everyone for breakfast". I said then sat on my chair.
Everyone came and sit. We start eating our breakfast.

"Im planning to buy some seeds today. " i said.
"Why?" Mom asked.
"I was looking at my backyard adn it seems so lonely without flowers". I said
"I can give you some flowers from our garden". Mom said.
"No, its okay mom. I want to plant my own flowers thought. Its not too much just to put some happiness in my garden." I said and smile.
"Okay, if thats what you want". Mom said and we continue eating.

I took my shower after my breakfast then changed. I went downstairs to check what they're doing. Mom and jane just finished washing the plates.

"Mom, jane. Do you want to come with me to buy seeds?" I asked.
"Sorry honey, i cant i have work at 9" mom said.
"I cant ashe, i have home school". Jane said.
"Its okay, I'll be with gabriel and others. If you need anything just tell stella."i said.
"Were leaving after we finish cleaning the kitchen" mom said.i kiss them on cheeks before leaving and say my good bye to both of them.