Chapter 30

Ashe p.o.v

Filjake watched my live interview with elen. I can't wait to go back to new york.

Im leaving with my secretary and body guards. My van is already at the back of the building. Gabriel, told me is safer to leave at the back than to the front. So i follow , its for my own safety and i have the best body guards. Before i can walk far someone called me from behind. Its Nathan , i stop and wait for him to come near.

"Do you mind if i ask you for a dinner tonight?" He asked.
"I dont know. Im going back to new york". I said.
"Please? Just tonight. I want you to try a newly opened restaurant and i can assure you, its worth going there." He said with a smile.
"Okay, but im not allowed to go anywhere without my bodyguards." I said.
"Sure, i will reserve the whole restaurant for us." He said.
"I'll be at your hotel later." He said.
"See you then" i said. Then he left.

I went back to the hotel and i took a nap. My secretary and 2 of my body guards are in the living room. I told them to stay inside while the others are in the next room. Its a connected room so it would be easy for them to come in and out of my room.
I let them watch a movie and play cards but i told them not to be so noisy.

I woke up around 6 pm. I asked my secretary to pick a dress for my dinner. I took my shower and changed. I worn a soft pink dress, with a pink high heeled shoes. I curl my hair and used my diamond hair dress that fits for my attire. I worn the necklace scott gave to me. I told my body guards that were good to go.

At 8 pm, Nathan  arrived. We went to the restaurant he said. We were at the limousine, one of my body guards are in the front seat. While the others are following us in a van.

"I hope so forgive me from what i did to you". Nathan  said.
"Its okay, we cant go back to the past. Just move on and live into the reality ". I said.
"Is that your final answer? I mean from the show this morning?" He asked.
"Yes, i told you i have a boyfriend" i said.
He looked away. Theres no sounds between us. Until we reached the restaurant.

He went out first then offer his hand. My body guards are following us. When we entered the restaurant, theres a table in the center , on our way to the yable theres a huge heart and a paino on the stage. I hold his arm then walk to the table. The music starts, then he pull the chair to make me sit. He sat on the front chair facing me. The food has been serve. We had few talks , when were done he asked me to dance. I stand up and put my napkin on the table. The lights turn off then a christmas lights turn on. The music play in a romantic and a singer came. He starts singing the song I do by 98 degrees.

His right hand on my waist and the left hand on my right hand. My left hand is in his shoulder. We dance romantically, our faces are inches apart. I look away and said "we are just friends having a dinner ". I said.
He hold the back of my head and let my head turn to face him. Then he kiss me.
I was surprised, i was shock. It took me few seconds to react. I push him away and slap him. I Wipe my lips and spit.
"What the hell are you doing?" I said in an angry and loud voice that the singer stop singing.
"Im sorry, i got carried away". He said.
"Dont ever show your face to me. Jerk!" I Said and push him again. I run to gabriel, crying and hug him.
"Gab.." the last word came from my mouth.

I woke up on my bed i saw my secretary and gabby on my side.
"What happened?" I asked.
"You lost concious last night". Gabby said.
I slowly sat on my bed , gabby and amanda mybsecretary helped me.
"I remembered, i run towards you and called your name". I said and look to gabriel.
"Just in time you reached me you fainted, i catch you and we brought you back here". Gabriel said.
"We will go back to new york tomorrow morning ".i said
"Yes miss, take some rest now and don't stress yourself ." Amanda said.