Chapter 17

3 months had passed after the trial.

My mom and jane try to help me move on. They were the ones who make me happy after what happened.

"Jake, can we use our ticket now?" Jane said.
"What ticket ?" I asked.
"The one we won at the resort, you have 31 days and i have 14 days". She said.
"Ohh yes! I remembered. When will we go?" I asked.
"It depends on you and mom. I have home school." Jane said.
"Haha fine, i will file a leave of absent tomorrow. I will inform you and mom when we will go." I said.

Jane immediately run to the kitchen and told mom. Mom said we will go on 28th of October . I agreed and we choose to use my ticket so we could use jane's on December for christmas vacation.

I went to the hr to ask for a l.o.a form. I brought it and went to my office to sign. I saw a husky on the hallway running towards me.

"Ohh!!. Hey there big guy!" I said and rub the head of the dog.
"Where you going? Whos with you?". I asked.
"Diane". A girl wearing a funny eye glass , wearing a sweatpants, lose shirt and a rubber shoes with a messy hair do.
I stand up and she bend her legs to hold the dog.
"Thanks God you got her". She said while holding the dog.
"No worries, you should use leash so she won't run away". I said.
"She never left myside before. She used to walk with me without leash. I just dont know what happened". She said and i still cant see her face.
"Anyway thank you for making her stop". She said and stand up.
"M...m...m...m...miss ackerman". I said in shock.
"Mr.anderson? What are you doing here?". She said.
"I went to the hr to get a form". I said.
"Form?" She asked.
"Leave of absent". I said.
"Ohh!!.. i see. You better come back after your vacation. We need a manager like you." She said and smile.

"Yes, of course. Btw, why are you wearing somekind of clothes like that?" I asked.
"I wanted to be a spy, but since everyone knew about me. I wear some clothes that they wont notice and i still want to see how they work now ". She said and giggled.
"Is that so? Then, how was it?" I asked.
"Its kinda weird and scary coz they think im a bad person because of my attire ". She stil giggled .

I laugh a little when i heard her say those.
"Where's your body guard?" I asked.
"Shhhh!!!!...... i skip them". She said and wink. "They must be in panic if they knew im gone.
"You should go back". I said.
''But it feels 1 millennium had passed since the last time i stroll around the hotel without my body guard". She said.
"You're safe here with or without body guard". I said
"Its my parents body guard. "She said.
" I see." I said
"Were leaving now. See you later". She said.
And told her dog to walk.
We walk in different way. When im about 10 feet away, i feel something is on my side. Its diane, ashe didnt noticed her dog wasnt following her again. I rub diane's head and walk to the way where ashe went. I saw her talking with a man. I guess he's asking directions, after they talk i walk near her and told her about her dog.

"Diane, don't you like me anymore? Why arent you following me?" She said.
"She followed me when we got separated. I think she likes me". I said jokingly.
"Haha maybe" she look at me and then talk to diane "do you want to stay with my friend for a while?" She said to diane. Then diane response in bark then kiss ashe.
"Hahaha okay!. Fine, you can go but only if mr. Anderson wants to." She said then they both look at me. The dog can totally understand human language, and diane gives a puppy eyes.

"Haha you look like sisters. Of course, im glad if diane stay for me in a day". I said.
"Well then, i should go now my body guards might notice im gone. Diane behave and dont be a bad girl to mr. Anderson , dont give him headaches". She said to diane and diane barks. She said her bye and leave. Me and diane went to my office, im signing my form and diane seems sleeping on the floor. After i sign, i plan to go to banquet to check my employes. When diane heard i stand up, she stand up too.

"Do you want to come with me up there?" I asked.
She bark and seems excited.
"Hahaha fine, we will just check , dont be mischievous or mr.oscar will kick you out but i guess he wont do that if he knows your ms. Ackerman's dog". I said and push back my chair. I open the door of my office
"Lady's first". I said and she went out.
What a dog with attitude, no wonder why ashe i mean ms.ackerman likes dogs. I think she still have 2 more dogs.
We went to banquet and shes behaving, some empoyees found her cute even our guest took some pictures too.

Diane is a syberian husky dog, red and white fur with blue eyes. Diane is a 10 months old but shes kinda big for her age. I saw ms. Ackerman with her two guards at the back, i guess she went out of her office. Shes wearing now a dress not the clothes shes wearing earlier.She saw us and greeted.

"Hi mr anderson and diane, how you doing?" She said.
"Were doing great. We just come up here to check something. We will be back to office now". I said
"That's great. Diane you want to come with me?" She asked.
And diane seems like she dont want to leave.
"Haha fine, take tour time baby girl. Just behave, we dont want mr. Anderson to get in trouble". She said and rub her head. Diane bark and seems to be happy.

"Well then, im gonna leave. Take care of mr. Anderson , diane". She said and walk away with her body guards.
D...D....Did she just t...t...told diane to take care of me? Am i dreaming? I cant believe, my heart is beating so fast. Why i have this weird feeling after what she said. Maybe its her naturality, but heard her saying those are beyond expectations.

I found myself in front of my office door, diane is barking.
"Sorry, i was thinking to something". I said and she stop barking.
I opened the door and entered. I sat on my chair and i can see myself smiling. I can feel the happines in me.

"Diane, what does your friend (ashe) told you? Did she mentioned my name ? Did she think of me?" I asked then i laugh.
"Am i crazy? Talking to a dog who doesnt speak human language". I added.
Diane lay on the floor and sleep. Im on my desk and thinking about her, i cant get over that smile .

Its already 5pm , im about to get off to work. I went to ashe office to bring diane back to her.

*knocks*
"Come in" she said.
I slowly open the door then i saw her on her desk writting something.
"Good afternoon maam". I said
"Good afternoon too mr. Anderson". She said.

"Hows my little girl?" Shes talking to diane who run to her. She then closed the folder and give a hug to diane.
"Sorry for disturbing you maam, i was about to leave and bring diane back to you". I said
"No its ok. Im done doing my work too. Its already 5pm and im going home". She said.
"Diane, is behaving well today." I said.
"Really? She doesnt behave when im with her. I guess she got scared with my outfit". She said then we both laugh.

"No you dont . Actually , you look cute wearing those weird eye glass". I said
"I better use that one everytime i skip them". She said.
"Yeah right." I said. "Im leaving now maam. Im just here to bring diane home". I added.
"Sure, sure." She said
I turn back and walk to the door. But before i open the door she called me.
"Mr. Anderson, wait." She said.
"Yes maam?" I said
"I heard your looking for a new place". She said
"Yeah!". I said
"Why?" She asked.
"I promised my mom that i will buy a house for us." I said.
"Theres one house left in georgetown. " she said.
"How much? " i asked
"2 million dollars ". She said
"Little too expensive". I said.
"Yes, i know. But can pay it every year for 500,000 ." She said
"Is it huge?" I asked
"Please come sit here, so we can discuss about that". She said while pointing on the chair infront of her desk. I sat down and listen to her explanations.
"The house has 5 bed rooms. Including master's bedroom, one kitchen, one dining, one living room, garage. Its a 2 storey house with terrace and a small basketball court at the back". She said.
"Its nice, but where is it located?" I asked.
"Its just 2 house away from mine. The buyer of that house cancelled because of new job opportunity in Greece." She said.
"Can we check the house?" I asked.
"Sure, you can go with me now. Im about to leave." She said.
"Okay i will be at the parking lot. I need to sign my time record." I said.
"Sure, i will call john to pick your mom and sis so they could also see the house. I will sent your motorcycle at home." She said.
"Thank you so much maam". I said.
"Your welcome". She said. After that i leave her office and went to the guard house to sign my time record.