Chapter 18

Im in the living room in the new house with ashe. The house is kinda huge and nice, i check the master's bedroom. It has its own bathroom and a closet. 3 rooms upstairs and the other 2 is on the first floor. I check the terrace it has a nice view, i can see the small basketball court at the backyard. Then, i check the kitchen the cabinets are unique.

"Jake??" I heard jane called.
"In the kitchen". I shouted back.
"Jaaakkkee.. this house is nice". Jane said.
"Hahaha yes, i know. Check the room upstairs". I said then she run out of the kitchen and went upstairs.
"Honey!. This is a mansion". Mom said.
"Yes mom, it is". I said.
"Good evening mrs. Anderson". Ashe greeted my mom.
"Ohh!. Hi!. Ms. Ackerman. Glad to see you here". Mom said.
"Please call me ashe , mrs.anderson. we will be neighbor soon though". Ashe said
"Okay ashe ". Mom said.
"Do you like it?" She asked.
"Of course, but how much is this house cost?". Mom asked.
Ashe look at me, i think she wants me to decide if i want to tell mom or not.

"Mom, dont worry." I said.
"Hmmm... i guess you won a lottery and didnt told us about that." Mom said.
"Hahaha maybe". I said.
"Check the rooms and other areas. And tell me if you like it or not". I said.
"Okay!." Mom said and excuse herself.
Me and ashe left alone in the kitchen.

"So, do you like it mr.anderson?" Ashe asked.
"Yes, " i answered.
"Good, after your mom and sister finish. We could discuss about the terms and conditions. " ashe said.
Shes already matured and formal now. She never put anyone down, before everyone knew who she is. The only different from now is she is our boss and everyone respect her.

"Jake?.. jake?.." ashe said while waving her hand in front of me.
"Im sorry what was that?". I asked.
"Hahaha nothing". She said and her face blushed.
"You turn red, what happen?" I asked.
"Totally nothing. Just waking you up from daydreaming". She giggled and still blushing.
"Im not day dreaming, im thinking something". I said.

Ashe p.o.v

Im with him all alone in the kitchen. I told him that we are going to discuss about the terms and condition after jane and mrs. Anderson finish checking the house. I accidentally said "I love you to him and im still stuck in our past relationship". Gladly, when i look at him he looks day dreaming.

"Dreamboy?!!. Dreamboy??!" I said while waving my hand. Oh goshhh!!.. did i just call him dreamboy? Oh no...

"F...f...filjake?" I said not too loud.
"Jaake??.. jakee??..." i said loudly. He finally woke up from day dreaming.
"Im sorry what was that? He asked.
*thanks god he didnt hear me*
*sigh*

filjake's p.o.v

I wonder what she said and why is she blushing for no reason. Did i miss something? Damn!. I shouldn't day dreaming at that time.

"Do you want to check mrs. Anderson and jane upstairs.?" She said
"Sure" i said. She starts walking out of the kitchen.
"Ms.ackerman, can i ask?" I said.
She turn around and say "sure, what is it?".
We stare on each others eyes. Her eyes are so beautiful, her lips is kissable. I still remember the time we kissed each other when our love makes us complete. The days im with her and shes mine, i remember the times we Both love each other.

"Im sorry, i mean i want to tell you that im so thankful to have a boss like you". I said.
"Boss? I thought were friends?" She said.
"You're my boss and also my friend. Its just i need to bring myself to the level where i belong". I said
"Were both off duty now remember?!" She said and smile.
Those smiles makes me more happier.
"Indeed". I said and We both giggled.
I hold her hand and thanking her for everything she done to me. She smile and said you're welcome. After she said that, i hug her and she hug me back.

"Im sorry for being a coward.. i should have fight for us". I said.
"Past is past, we got to move on. We couldn't live in the future if we stuck in the past. We should leave everything in the past" she said.

I hold her shoulder and kiss her. I carry her and she closed her legs on my hips. I put her on the kitchen table. I miss her lips, i miss everything about her. My hands are at her back, i insert my hand on her shirt..She hold my arms
"Please ". She said.
I understand what she wants. I remove my hands in her and kiss her. From my mixed emotions, i didn't know im kissing her so badly. She removed her legs from my hips and push me back.

"Im sorry." I said while shes wiping her lips.
This is the second time i made her lips bleed. I gave her my handkerchief and she wipe it immediately. I can see her teary eyes, it must be so painful.
"I hope this wont never be happen again and noone should know about this". She said and sounds like mad.
Damn!. Whats wrong with me?.. i got her angry.

"Let me see your lips". I said and hold her chin. I can see her lower lip is bleeding .
I kiss her again in a formal way, she doesnt kissing me back. I lick her lower lip so the bleeding will stop. After i kissed her, i wipe her lips with the handkerchief.

"See the bleeding stops". I said.
She blush and look down.
I hug her tight and wisper in her ears.
"I still love you". Tears fall down into my eyes.
"Shh!!.. dont cry" she said.
"Lets go find mrs. Anderson and jane". She added.
She wipe my tears and we went out of the kitchen we found jane and mom at the terrace.

"Did you both like it?" I asked.
"Of course, we like it so much jake. Will you buy this?" Jane asked.
"And mom?" I asked.
"Yes honey i like it". Mom said
"Then, shall we proceed to the living room for the arrangements?" Ashe said.
"Ashe, glad to see you here". Jane said
"Glad to see you too jane". Ashe said.
"Shall we?" I said.
Then mom and jane went down first, we then followed them.

"First, i want to thank you for buying this house." Ashe started.
"This house is an average type, once mr. Anderson sign the papers. And pay 25% of the house. You can stay here. Mr. Anderson, can pay this house every year with the 25% of the said amount of the house. Our village is cctv protected with 24/7 guard on duty. They also patrol every night, so you dont have to worry about your safety here. Taxi aren't allowed to enter and cars without stickers. Our guards here are all well experienced and from the military. Any questions?" Ashe said.

"Wow!. I feel safe here" jane asked.
"How can i pay? I asked.
"You can visit our office for payments". Ashe said.
"Okay, then i will buy this house". I said.
Ashe offered her hand and said '"congratulations and welcome to your new house".
"Thanks!." I said.
We all went out of the house together. And ashe asked us to join for dinner.

"My house is just right at the corner, can you join me for dinner?" She said.
"You did alot for us today". I said
"Its okay!. " she said.
Then we went to her house, i saw stella and grace on the dining area.

"Please call the others, and add 3 more plates ". She told amy.
Grace brought 3 more plates for us.
Then she sat down on her chair. Her maids, driver and body guards are with us together on the table. She lead the prayers and then we started eating. She introduced us to her body guards. We are glad to meet them. The dinner wasnt quite coz of lots of talking. Shes been a good master to everyone.

After our dinner she invited us to sleep at her house just for tonight. We both agreed coz its too late for us to go home. And we dont want to bother john to drive us at that time. Her body guards slept on the other house while mom and jane on the room downstairs and im on her brother's bedroom.

I knock on her door and to check hows her lip. She let me come in. Shes wearing her pajama her hair is in a messy bun.